The Newtown School Board Meeting and the Meaning of Silence

Postby admin » Sat May 10, 2014 8:07 pm

by Jim Fetzer*

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

May 9, 2014

“The only people who don’t want to disclose the truth are those with something to hide” – Barack Obama (2010)

[Tom Bittman of the "Sandy Hook Promise" charity. Image Credit: CT Post]

Redacted FBI report on Sandy Hook

Let’s start with the FBI. It has now released its report about Sandy Hook, which has been so massively redacted that it looks worse than a chunk of swiss cheese. So what does the FBI have to hide about Sandy Hook?

As Dave Altimari reports in The Hartford Courant, “Of the 175 pages released in response to a Courant Freedom of Information request, 64 were completely redacted and most of the other 111 pages were heavily redacted.”

If the official account of a single demented shooter taking out 20 children and 6 adults on 14 December 2012 were true, there would be nothing to redact. He came, he shot, he died. There should be no more to it than that. So there has to be more to it than that.

This is reminiscent of the Warren Commission’s decision to classify documents and records about the death of JFK for 75 years on the ground of “national security”. After all, if a lone demented shooter had committed that crime with 3 luck shots, there is no “national security” aspect to the case. So what’s going on?

Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida State Trooper, public school administrator and nationally recognized expert on school safety, and I traveled to Newtown to confront the Newtown School Board with some of our findings and questions for the board. Like the FBI, they stonewalled us and adopted the strategy of silence:

Newtown school board greets Sandy Hook skeptics with silence
Tuesday Posted by: roboblogger Full Story: Greenwich Citizen
Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida State Trooper and school principal, asks questions about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting during the public participation section of the Board of Education meeting at the Newtown Municipal Center Council Chambers in Newtown, Conn.

There are many reasons to believe that their approach (of benign neglect) is not going to work. Articles have appeared in The Connecticut Post and The Stamford Advocate, which are especially striking for the posted comments, where there has been at least as much support for us as criticism. And there is much, much more.

My statement to the Board

In my statement to the board, I identified myself as a former Marine Corps officer, a retired professor and a journalist for Veterans Today. I explained that, in the course of my research, I had discovered that Sandy Hook Elementary School was an outstanding school with a 10/10 rating, that it covered K-4 and that it had 626 students. I explained that that rather astonished me, because if you subtract 20 for the students who were killed, that leaves 606. But where were they at the time of this event? We don’t see them anywhere and, if you assume that buses carry 48-50 students apiece, then it would have taken at least a dozen buses to evacuate them. But nothing like that is visible in any of the footage that was taken on the scene that day.

10 out of 10 Sandy Hook Elementary School
Public K-4 626 students
12 Dickinson Dr.
Sandy Hook, CT 06482
Phone: (203) 426-7657

I also observed that some of the reasons we are concerned include that the final report from the Connecticut State Police does not include the names, the ages or the sex of any of the victims; that the Clerk of Newtown entered into secret negotiations with the state legislature to avoid having to release death certificates for those who were killed; that the Attorney General of Connecticut sought to prevent the release of the 911 calls; and that those who were hired for the demolition of the building were required to accept “life-time gag orders” prohibiting them from ever discussing what they saw or did not see during the destruction of the school. None of these would be expected if the shooting had taken place as Connecticut state officials claim.

Moreover, I noted that, to obtain that 10/10 rating, the school had to be impeccable inside and out, but that even The Newtown Bee had published an article following the shooting explaining that refurbishing the building would have been problematic at best, because it was loaded with asbestos and other bio-hazards. I asked when that had been determined and whether the parents had been notified and made aware that their children were being taught in a toxic waste dump. I observed that, under these circumstances, no children should have been there at all. I closed by explaining that parents and children had been terrified by the reports of this event and that we were here at Newtown in our efforts to determine the truth about Sandy Hook.

The Jeff Rense Interview

After a long day in Newtown, Wolf and I did an hour’s interview with Jeff Rense, which you can listen to here, in which we recounted the major events of the day:

(1) United Way of Western Connecticut refused to allow Wolf to inspect its records, even though they are public as a matter of law. They called the local police to block access to the building.

(2) The Newtown Police Department refused to allow Wolf to meet with its three ranking officers, who were actively involved in the Sandy Hook event. They were there but “unavailable”.

(3) The Sandy Hook Fire Station was manned by a lone fireman, who became abusive to Wolf when he asked to meet with the Fire Chief, became aggressive and committed an assault and battery.

(4) No questions were allowed to be asked of the members of the School Board, who heard us out in silence and have made no efforts to response to any of the questions that we have raised.

What was most reveling about these encounters is that none of these four organizations acted as you would expect if they had nothing to conceal: United Way should have welcomed Wolf and assisted him in inspecting its records; the Newtown police should have addressed his questions; the Fire Chief should have met with him; and the School Board should have been responsive to our concerns. Instead, each of them displayed the kind of conduct you would expect if they had something to hide.

Brasscheck TV

Our appearance before the Newtown School Board was picked up by Brasscheck TV, which featured it

Calling the Sandy Hook School Board
on its incomprehensible bullshit
Experts raise serious issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeVyz1UwvKg

“This issue is not going away”

Experts from various disciplines ask the Sandy Hook school board to release documents they are currently withholding.

When you hear a summary of the anomalies in the story and the kinds of documents that have been withheld you’re going to be scratching your head, even if you firmly believe that the story happened the way it was reported.

The Newtown School Board

Although none of us knew it at the time, the meeting of the Newtown School Board are live-streamed to the community and they maintain a public comment board. When I discovered its existence, I posted links to four of my articles about Sandy Hook, in the hope that those unfamiliar with the issues might consider them further:

Comments:
Showing posts 1-2 of 2
Jim Fetzer
Oregon, WI
12 hrs. ago

We appreciated the chance to address the School Board. For those who want to become familiar with the evidence, consider these studies:

"Top Ten Reasons: Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/07/top-t...

"Wolfgang Halbig heads to Newtown for the Truth about Sandy Hook"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/24/wolfg...

"Sandy Hook Elementary School: closed in 2008, a stage in 2012"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/15/sandy ...

"Newtown School Board, The Newtown Bee complicity in the Sandy Hook Hoax"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/05/05/newtow...

Then it occurred to me that I needed to expand on the questions that the School Board needed to address, where we were not allowed to ask (other than rhetorical) questions during our presentations but where they made a form available for the written submissions of questions, implying that they would respond in an appropriate manner and at an appropriate time:

Jim Fetzer
Join the community
Oregon, WI
1 min. ago

You had a form available at the meeting for the submitting questions to the board. Here are some of the questions we have for the board, none of which is of a personal or intrusive nature but concern the operation of Sandy Hook Elementary School and School Board policies about it:

(1) How many K-4 students were officially enrolled at Sandy Hook Elementary School on 14 December 2012?

(2) How many of those K-4 students were in attendance that day?

(3) How were those students, perhaps as many as 600, evacuated from the school on 14 December 2012?

(4) What procedures were followed for their evacuation? How many buses, if any, were used? How long did the evacuation take?

(5) When was the decision made to install the security cameras at the school (what day, month and year)? And by whom was it made?

(6) Will the public be able to view tapes of those who came and went on 13 December 2012 and on 14 December 2012?

(7) Video tape reveals that on the day of the shooting the front door camera had been removed. When was the decision made to remove that camera from entrance? Who made that decision and why?

(8) Video evidence reveals at least one Sandy Hook School road sign was some miles away from the school campus, but very much nearer the town fire house. Was that its nominal location or was it moved?

(9) How far away from school campuses are school signs ordinarily posted? Did that location meet the requirements of the School Board?

(10) According to The Wayback Machine, as I have reported in one of the articles linked in my first comment, there was no computer activity at Sandy Hook Elementary School from 2008 up to half way through 2012. Were computers removed from the school during these years? How did teachers and staff communicate and tabulate attendance with no computers or conduct other administrative affairs of the school?

(11) Were students attending Sandy Hook Elementary School during those years 2008-12? Was the school ever closed but later reopened?

(12) If Sandy Hook Elementary School was operating in those years, then why do videos of the school show that it was not ADA compliant?

(13) The official reason given for demolishing Sandy Hook Elementary School is because the campus had become a toxic site, as the article in The Newtown Bee to which I have made reference explained. When was this evaluation made and by whom? Are those records available?

(14) When were the parents of students attending the school made aware of this situation? Were those parents formally notified by mail?

(15) If the campus was toxic, why were children and staff still using the school in 2012? Had parents granted consent for that to be the case?

The answers to these questions will better enable me as a journalist to make sure that I have not made mistakes in my reporting, which I want to avoid. We may have additional questions, but these are all relevant.

I cannot think of a better source for their answers than the Newtown School Board. If other, more formal, procedures must be followed to properly submit them, please advise me. I appreciate your assistance.

Winfield Abbe’s elaboration

At this point in time, there have been several supportive comments but also an exceptional post by Winfield Abbe, who was a speaker at the recent Academic Freedom Conference: JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust. Winfield raised many serious questions that I very much doubt the School Board is going to be willing to answer, even though they would largely lay the matter to rest, one way or the other. Their reticence powerfully suggests that they do not want the truth of Sandy Hook to emerge.

(a) Did any or all members of the Newtown School Board discuss a possible individual or collective response to those raising questions with a lawyer prior to the public meeting? If so, what did the lawyer recommend and why was it necessary to even talk to a lawyer? Do members of the school board feel they have legal liability for their actions or inactions regarding the events in December, 2012 at Sandy Hook School? Did the lawyer recommend all members simply remain silent to any questions even if they have information which might provide enlightened answers? Why is there fear in answering simple questions? Did the lawyer recommend they take the 5th Amendment should questions be posed to school board members in any judicial proceeding? Name the lawyer or lawyers who advised them. Were these lawyers paid by public funds for their legal advice?

(b) Do any members of the Newtown School Board have any information which contradicts or conflicts with the official story line of events at Sandy Hook School in December, 2012? What is that information if it exists? If you fear revealing that information, why do you fear revealing it? Have any of you been intimidated or threatened with reprisals if you revealed such information? If so, when and by whom and in what form?

(c) Do any members of the Newtown School Board have any questions yourselves on the many bizarre events or behaviors of various public officials that day, as for example the strange behavior of the Medical Examiner Carver and others? Do you fear revealing such feelings due to possible reprisals against you or your family by powerful members of government at various levels?

(d) Do members of the Newtown School Board swear under oath, under the penalties of perjury, that any and all statements made by them in answer to questions will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help them God? If not, why not? Does not government expect ordinary citizens to always provide truthful statements to government? Therefore should not citizens and taxpayers expect the same truthful response by government officials to events like this one under discussion?

(e) Why all the secrecy demanded of the wrecking company and its employees which demolished the Sandy Hook School? Were they sworn to secrecy in order to possibly maintain a public lie? Were there conditions of the building which would contradict the official story line of the events that day in December, 2012 at Sandy Hook School? In fact why were not members of the public and press invited to inspect the building prior to demolition, and take all the pictures they might desire, to insure total honesty and openness in the collective public mind rather than encouraging various theories of events because information and facts were carefully covered up and hidden from public view? Again, why all the secrecy? What did you have to hide? What facts are you hiding? Secrecy is the enemy of the truth. What did you or your lawyers fear might result if the members of the wrecking company were not sworn to secrecy? What would they possibly see inside those buildings which would be so risky or dangerous to be exposed to the public eye? Was not all the blood cleaned up by then? Were not all the expended bullet shells removed by then? Had not all the body fluids been cleaned up? Etc,etc., etc., You would not be engaged in a fraudulent cover up of a crime scene would you?

(f) Will you provide all relevant detailed utility bills for Sandy Hook School, monthly from 2006 through 2012, including but not limited to water, gas, electricity, coal or oil if used for heating or air conditioning, etc.? Will you provide all monthly bills for all operations like food services, books and stationary services, telephone and internet services, janitorial services, and any other and all such relevant services in the daily operation of Sandy Hook School over this period of time?

Silence means you aren’t worth a reply

A woman by the name of Sharon Hill has published a blog, “Sometimes silence means you aren’t worth a reply”, in which she maintains that it was offensive that we came to Newtown to confront the School Board about Sandy Hook. She even writes,

The fringe theorists and critics were ignored in a show of solidarity from the board in support of their community still coming to grips with the unimaginable tragedy that occurred there. It sounded like quite a scene. They refused to play into the hands of those who would criticize without constructive comments and speculate and accuse without foundation.

I so SO wish all such nonsense, thoughtless shit stirrers would be treated this way. They are not worthy of a dignified response.

20 children and 6 adults were shot in an attack on the school by a 20 year old man on Dec 14, 2012. How chastising the administrators and public servants helps at this point, I can't fathom.

But this is a nice example of begging the question by assuming the answer to the issue [is] in dispute. There is no indication that she understands the evidence nor that she has studied the case at all. So I have submitted a comment, which is under review before posting. I am not going to hold my breath that it is going to appear, but she really needs to think this through:

Jim Fetzer
May 9, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Your comment is awaiting moderation

Sharon, from this blog, I do not believe you even watched our presentations to the Newtown School Board. If you had, if you weren't troubled by the lack of any surge of EMTs into the building or the missing Med-Evac helicopter, surely you would have been troubled by the missing 606 children and any school buses to evacuate them. And if the school was a toxic waste-dump, why were any children in that building at all?

Why does the final report from the Connecticut State Police not include the names, the ages or the sex of any of the victims? Why did the Clerk of Newtown enter into secret negotiations with the state legislature to avoid having to release death certificates for those who were killed?

Why did the Attorney General of Connecticut oppose the release of the 911 calls? Why were those hired for the demolition of the building required to accept "life-time gag orders" prohibiting them from ever discussing what they saw or did not see during the buildings destruction?

These are simple observations about the situation that suggest we have not been told the truth. The FBI report on Sandy Hook has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. Does none of this matter to you? Are you willing to accept anything you are told, no matter how strong the evidence against it? I agree that the situation is sad, but I am quite sure my reasons for thinking so [are] not yours.

I don't want to suggest you are a gullible sap, but how can you answer the simple points I have made? We have have a photograph of a Connecticut State police chopper there on the scene at 9:15. But the first 911 call did not come in until 9:35. How do you explain that? I have a dozen articles about this at Veterans Today. Go through the last four and tell me what I have [gotten] wrong and how you know, because one of us has completely missed the boat about Sandy Hook.

*Jim Fetzer, a former Marine Corps officer, is McKnight University Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth. This article originally published at Veterans Today and is republished here with permission.
admin
Site Admin

Re: The Newtown School Board Meeting and the Meaning of Sile

Postby admin » Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 pm

COMMENTS:

Tim Kauffman says:
MAY 10, 2014 AT 6:35 AM
They want the Sandy Hook “event” that “played itself out” in their state
and everything that happened to become the new normal.
Victims of crime can now become ones without any publically accessible records of them or the actual events that occurred.
This dovetails with the NDAA and Drone Attacks.
Government officials can now under the Sandy Hook premise
commit crimes against Americans and the public has no recourse into the matter at all. This is at the core of why they did this.

They also want it to become acceptable how they failed to respond to the scene, and the presence and saturation of all the paramilitary there. They want our acquiescense to their crimes and villany.

Sandy Hook is the roll out and nexus of an upcoming juggernaut of tyranny if it is not exposed and stopped(.)

We are at war, and they started it, they are the aggressor’s against us,
they are the criminals…and they work for US.

They must be and shall be brought to justice.
These treasonous, lecherous, larcenists shall be brought to justice.

Marzi says:
MAY 10, 2014 AT 7:16 AM
No mention here that the School Board, or Bored, was the same one that existed before the event. Was it? What are their professions and who are they? The redacted report may have had very little to hide but released on purpose to annoy truth seekers. Since the whole event was staged, there was no need for any report except for public consumption.

pbutterfly2000 says:
MAY 10, 2014 AT 11:39 AM
“The redacted report may have had very little to hide but released on purpose to annoy truth seekers. Since the whole event was staged, there was no need for any report except for public consumption.”

We can’t be sure that the report was totally fake. The event may have been a hybrid between a drill and a real massacre. The redacted part of the report could be the part that reveals who was actually killed (the names and ages of the children are not listed – therefore there may have been children killed, just not the children of the parents we saw on the news) – and who did the killing. I really would not be surprised if we found out that it was a more evil operation than it appears to be on the surface. Think Franklin cover-up and the McMartin school.

Marzi says:
MAY 10, 2014 AT 12:54 PM
Your opinion that any children were killed is strange indeed as there’s no proof. Have you been reading all the articles on this blog?

pbutterfly2000 says:
MAY 10, 2014 AT 1:32 PM
“Your opinion that any children were killed is strange indeed as there’s no proof. Have you been reading all the articles on this blog?”

Yes, I’ve been following this event very closely since the beginning on this blog and other sites. It’s true that there’s no proof that there were any children that were killed. It’s also true that there’s no proof that children were not killed. I am certain that the parents who were paraded in front of us in the media did not have children that were killed, and that the majority of the people involved in the drill who were parading in front of the firehouse did not think any children were killed.

But what the heavily redacted police report suggests to me is that this may be an operation like Columbine, where people were really killed, but where the area was so highly controlled that only a very few people saw any bodies. Therefore it’s possible that the stuff that is being covered up is who the additional shooters were, and who the children were. A school that has been closed for years is the perfect location not only for a drill, but for a real operation. The reason for tearing down the school could be not because it would show there was nothing that happened there, but because it would show that the massacre happened, but not the way were were told (that it would reveal multiple shooters). Why did they show a bathroom in the police report with adult-level sinks? Is it because the children’s bathroom, where the slaughter allegedly took place, would have revealed a multiple-shooter incident?

I’m not saying that this happened; only for me there are two possibilities: a) it was a drill, and b) it was a drill AND a massacre (not by Adam Lanza, and not of the victims that were on the news).

I’ve done a lot of research on pedophile rings and cover-ups, and this fits pretty well. You would have to know about the numerous precedents for any of this to make any sense to you. I would suggest starting with PROGRAMMED TO KILL by David MacGowan.

The closest precedent could be Columbine, where there was also a heavily redacted and confusing police report, where people knew about the event prior to the slaughter, where there were multiple shooters identified by witnesses, many of whom mysteriously died soon after the event, where the shooting was blamed on two patsies who allegedly committed suicide although there is solid proof that they were executed, where there was child sexual abuse involved, and all taking place in a CIA-military town.

Making us think it was a drill would be a brilliant way to cover up the true nefarious nature of the event, if real children were killed.

I have a feeling that if the graves were dug up, they would reveal no bodies. This still would not be conclusive. Namesnotmary has an interesting video up about an incinerator near the school that people should check out. It is how Satanists have always disposed of bodies – by cremation.

John says:
MAY 10, 2014 AT 3:13 PM
Marzi….

The Newtown School Board of Ed members and their current terms can be found here.

http://www.newtown-ct.gov/public_docume ... /EDUCATION

I plan to research individuals and hope that other regulars on this blog will do the same.

fvpatterson says:
MAY 10, 2014 AT 7:47 AM
Thank you JF for your documentation and commitment. At this meeting I was stunned in witnessing the glaringly obvious bodies of silence of the school board/ supportive gov’t agencies, alleged victim families and taxpayers. All the deafening silence further illustrates the fiction of the made for TV SHE drama and begs the question: Can a similar version of fiction, fabricated trauma and behavior modification happen in your town?
admin
Site Admin

Return to James F. Tracy