CITY OF CLEARWATER COMMISSION HEARINGS RE: THE CHURCH OF SC

The impulse to believe the absurd when presented with the unknowable is called religion. Whether this is wise or unwise is the domain of doctrine. Once you understand someone's doctrine, you understand their rationale for believing the absurd. At that point, it may no longer seem absurd. You can get to both sides of this conondrum from here.

Re: CITY OF CLEARWATER COMMISSION HEARINGS RE: THE CHURCH O

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:01 am

RE: Bulldozer OT 1 MEDIA

9 Oct 76

Miami News - Terry Johnson King
Ian Glass
Mel Frishman
Jack Roberts

West Palm Beach Post - Ron Wiggins

Ft Meyers News Press - Randy White

Miami Herald - Bill Robertson (an Editor)
admin
Site Admin

CONFIDENTIAL
CONTAINS FLAG LOCATION

cc: INFO FLAG
cc: CSG Comm - CSG
cc: CSG Asst Info
cc: G Comm WW - G WW
cc: DG I Comm WW - DG I WW
cc: Pgms Off Info WW
cc: DG Comm US - DG US
cc: DG I Comm US - DG I US
cc: Pgms Off Info US
cc: SEUS Dir Sec Info US
cc: AG Comm Flag - AG Flag
cc: AG I Comm Flag - AG I Flag
cc: Pgms Off Flag
cc: Dir Br I Flag
COLLECTIONS OFFICER FLAG

12 February 76

Re: Rumours

cc: DDG US AT FLAG

Dear Joe,

The following rumours were instructed to be laid in to the CW Sun, and the Chamber of Commerce, they were not implemented, to as the opportunity to put them in with security was not available. They are:

A conversation was overheard in which some SCNists said that LRH was in Europe and that he lived there. He had come to CW to do some photography and records some choirs. He visited churches in the area and did some recording and then left. He was also in the area to set up the United Churches operation; but then left to return to his home in Europe.

Current instructions to some friends are that he was not here for the setting up of UC, but was here for his own relaxation and recording. As nothing went down on these lines it's within the scope of the current plans, which are that he was not here for UC purposes.

This should get laid in to the newsroom of the CW Sun tomorrow. It is doubtful that the Chamber will get this data from one of the friends as it would be too much of an out-point and jeopardize her cover.

Monica, an employee at Henry's newsstand heard that LRH is in Europe. Her comment was "How can they serve him if he's in Europe; how can they bring him back?" Monica is usually quite friendly, but she cooled off a little today. (It should be noted that Cazares frequents this newsstand regularly).

That's it.

Love,

Joe?

Collections Officer Flag
admin
Site Admin

Operation Secret!

Hand Route / Rush

April 7, 1976

CS-W

RE: Base Operation

Dear Dick,

SITUATION: The "Bank" of CW is following the anti C of S line of attack.

DATA: The Mayor of CW and the local press and others are attacking the C of S.

LRH's policy on (PR) Black Propaganda states something to the effect of "Black Propaganda if overused turns on its user".

The attached Op is designed to get Base "overattacked" but at the same time do no harm to the Base.

The idea is to 3 P ourselves in such a manner that the persons who continue to attack us seem to be Facists, Commie haters, and bigots. This Op should make "Black" and Jewish allies if PR carries the Ball.

The Op is very simple to do.

I've talked to SE SEC about this and he thinks that no harm could come out of it but that the letter should be more pronounced in its bigotry.

SOLUTION: Impliment this Op Yellow. [Illegible handwritten note]

This is OK __R__

Approved _____

Disapproved [Illegible initials]

Love,

Randy

[Handwritten Note:

1. The letter isn't heavy enuf

2. The letter isn't from the people who are attacking - so there is no [illegible] good it will recoil on our attacked. [Illegible]
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:02 am

CONFIDENTIAL - CONTAINS FLAG LOCATION

TO: AG C Flag - AG Flag (4 copies)
cc: CSG Comm - CSG
cc: CSG Asst Info
cc: [Illegible] Comm - [illegible]
cc: [Illegible] Comm - DGIUS
cc: SE Dir Sec B1 US

15 February 1976

DAILY REPORT

Info Bureau Flag

Dear Jackie,

Situation: Local Who on the current attack of Scn and LRH not found and depowered.

How: Cross-filing of B1 Flag files and Who Special Bank not done.

Handled: Cross-filing project continued with all hands actions on cross-filing the hottest Br 1 files first. AG Flag mocked up a Special Bank project which is now being implemented to find the local Who; ODC FSMs are being recruited today to start tomorrow, and D/Coll Off is working as I/C of the Special Bank. Report being sent.

Situation: B1 Flag lacks a network of capable FSMs for both ODC and CDC work.

Why: Recruitment not done.

Handled: Coll Off spent most of the last 24 hours on FSM recruitment, including trips to Orlando, St. Pete and Tampa. FSM obtained for St. Pete Times; arrangements now being made to place the person, which should occur tomorrow. Coll Off working on recruiting about 20 other names.

Situation: Legal deposition being prepared for Mayor Cazares.

Why: With our suit filed against him it is possible to ask him questions we want answered.

Handled: Dir Br 1 liaised with Legal and gave them the questions we want answered by Cazares from a B1 viewpoint.

Situation: Crimes needed on Nelson Poynter, Chairman of the Board of Times Publishing Company.

Why: Poynter needs handling as his company is suing us and leading the attacks against us.

Handled: Obtained data on Communist front groups which Poynter has been associated with. Report being sent, and a request is going to Wash DC to obtain the document covering these connections.

Situation: Leaks have occurred in Flag security which [illegible] since the attack against us (a leak at [illegible] - possibly [illegible] Warren Roofing Company [illegible] UCE to appear in a St. Pete Times article several weeks ago; LRH's tailor leaked data on LRH to the CW Sun; etc).

Why: Unfound and unhandled Br 2 [illegible]

Handled: Upon investigation the common denominators behind these leaks appear to be Kima Douglas and Bob and Loy Young. In PT the Youngs have pumped UCE staff for info on the new location of the boss without needing to know; Kima had close comm lines with both Tack & Warren reps and LRH's tailor. Report being sent; handling being devised.

Love,

Tom for Joe

United States District Court
for the District of Columbia
A TRUE COPY
JAMES F. DAVEY, CLERK

By Lillian Cohen
Deputy Clerk
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:02 am