CITY OF CLEARWATER COMMISSION HEARINGS RE: THE CHURCH OF SC

The impulse to believe the absurd when presented with the unknowable is called religion. Whether this is wise or unwise is the domain of doctrine. Once you understand someone's doctrine, you understand their rationale for believing the absurd. At that point, it may no longer seem absurd. You can get to both sides of this conondrum from here.

Re: CITY OF CLEARWATER COMMISSION HEARINGS RE: THE CHURCH O

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:25 am

SECRET

April 1976

DG I US

DG I COMM US

DG COMM US

RE: DGUS OUTSTANDING ORDERS INTO B-1 US

Dear Dick,

Here is a new, up-dated list of outstanding orders to help you and Marsha increase the number of compliances to DGUS each week.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:29 am

18 November 75

SAFE U.S.

FEDERAL

1. Place an agent into the US Attorney's Office DC as a first action as this office should cover all Federal agencies that we are in litigation with or may be in litigation with. _____ AG I DC

2. Obtain data on their intended actions toward Scientology, LRH/MSH. _____ AG I DC

3. Get an agent into the US Attorney's Office LA as a simultaneous action. (This is the one Federal agency Justice asked us to back off of on our FOI actions). _____ BR I DIR US

4. Obtain data on their intended actions toward Scientology, LRH/MSH. _____ BR I DIR US

5. Place a separate agent into the IRS Office of Interational Operations (OIO) [as this office has a case preparation or investigative action going on LRH personally for income tax evasion or something similar.] _____ AG I DC

6. Obtain their files on LRH/MSH and Scientology and monitor the line continuously of other actions against LRH/MSH. _____ AG I DC

7. Continue to monitor tightly the DEA DC, IRS, DC and LA, the Coast Guard (soon to go to Immigration and Naturalization) DC. Get any present time data on LRH/MSH. _____ BR I DIR US

8. Get agents in DA LA and AG California into position to obtain advance warning. _____ BR I DIR US

GENERAL

9. Groove in all orgs to report any tips, rumors, or statements of intended attack on LRH/MSH to DG I US immediately. _____ BR I DIR US

10. See any rumors, tips, are traced down as highest priority and that the truth of them is established. _____ DG I US

11. See any real threats are handled fast and efficiently. _____ DG I US

INDIVIDUALS / NON GOVERNMENT SUITS

12. Determine from Legal whether the following names - individuals/groups - with their suits have any subpoena powers re LRH/MSH. If any do, then carry out the targets for that individual. Those that don't are to be omitted from this program and handled on routine lines. _____ BR I DIR US

13. Continue current successful Branch I actions on Goodriches to obtain intelligence and to settle the case. _____ OPS OFF US

14. Get intell coming from Paulette Cooper, Robert Kaufman, Bernie Green, and John Seffern to obtain intelligence data on any intended attack. _____ AG I NY

15. Get intell coming in from Allard (currently near San Diego, California). _____ BR I DIR

16. Place a very secure agent into the AMA Chicago headquarters in the best position possible to obtain data on their intended actions towards us. _____ BR I DIR

17. Work out a project to obtain advance warning of any intended attack from Adolphina Lantz and/or her husband on LRH and implement it. _____ BR I DIR

18. Maintain a close line with DG L US for any new suits that could pose a threat to LRH/MSH and add such as targets to this program. _____ DG I US

LOCAL

19. Determine what agency near LRH would serve any Federal governmental subpoena. This could be the local US Marshall's Office. ______ AG I FLAG

20. Work out a project to receive immediate intelligence from the office found in the target above of any subpoena to be served on LRH / MSH and get it done. ______ AG I FLAG

21. Place an agent in the State Attorney General's Office in a position to learn of any intended attack. _____ AG I FLAG

22. Infiltrate the local District Attorney's Office (or the state's equivalent of DA). Get the agent into the best position to gain intell of any plans or actions against us. _____ AG I FLAG

23. Determine from what [illegible] IRS attack would be [illegible] (National Office, District Director of area local IRS headquarters). Br I Dir _____

24. Work out a project to receive immediate intelligence from the office(s) found on Target 23. Br I Dir

25. Add any targets necessary. _____ DG I US

Henny & Dick
for Jane
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:29 am

OPERATIONS OFFICER

Successful:

(1) Allowing outer Org B1s to develop their own Ops ideas to submit for approval - and demanding such.

(2) Allowing outer Org B1s to run approved Ops based on first hand data as long as it's kept within the framework of the Op.

(3) Providing a believable source of an operation, thereby filling the vacuum, sd that Scn. isn't dubbed in as source.

(4) When planning an Op, mentally following it all the way through looking for areas which need to be taken into account, and taking the enemy's viewpoint of the Op for the same reason.

(5) Full and correct use of target series for each Op. Targets simply stated and specific as possible. (Helps in debugging and to hat inexperienced persons).

(6) The major target of the Op is based on a real, current situation.

(7) When hitting a group, hitting their finance and comm lines.

(8) Getting an enemy to attack another enemy.

(9) Working off of programmes which align Ops actions to other Br 1 sections and other Bureaus and which contain command intention from LRH on down. (Admin scale and priorities aligned)

(10) Working for VFPs and having such reflected in the statistics, rather than a lot of sub-products.

(11) Exposure of real, documented enemy crimes and material of a scandalous nature.

(12) Utilizing current events and trends (and finding the right buttons( for exploitation in Ops channels.

(13) Keeping plans bright and simple and on target.

(14) Finding real buttons.

(15) Keeping up persistent pressure until the product is achieved.

(16) Establishing some type of feedback line so that exact effects are known.

(17) Mini-hatting by giving examples of successful Ops.

Unsuccesful:

(1) Ops on random attackers instead of WHOs, just to be doing Ops for Ops sake.

(2) Dubbing in buttons.

(3) Trying to do everything on an Op by yourself from a management or senior executive level, and therefore not allowing origination or juniors to wear their hats.

(4) A one shot approach, rather than persistent pressure and several channels to a product.

(5) Harassment actions.

(6) Not planning or providing for a believable source of the Op so that a vacuum is left allowing the recipients to dub in Scn amongst others.

(7) When planning not considering all the effects as the Op runs it's full course, and not taking the enemy's viewpoint, leaving critical holes in the plan which will later backfire on you, make you scramble on an emergency basis to handle or make the Op less effective.

(8) No use of, or misuse of, target series (too few, unspecific targets, many unaligned, hard to understand targets).

(9) An Op or major target based on revenge or out-of-PT situation.

(10) Producing, and stats aligned with, many sub-products as opposed to VFPs.

(11) Manufacturing documented enemy crimes (there are rare exceptions to this)

(12) Long involved and overly complex operations with many conditionals which if any or any one of several aren't done exactly would cancel out the effectiveness of the Op. (There are rare exceptions)

(13) No feedback line; results of Ops not really known or dubbed in.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:30 am

GUARDIAN PROGRAM ORDER

5 December 1975

GPgmO 158

SECRET

Distribution:

DG I US
B - 1 US as OK'd by DG I US
D/DGUS, Pgms Ch US
DGUS

PROJECT: EARLY WARNING SYSTEM: B-1.
Ref: GO ORDER 261175, LRH "POWER"
TARGET #1

PROJECT INFO:

This Project contains only B-1 Targets which will have no distribution beyond B-1 and DDGUS as Programs Chief. An addition to this GPgmO follows with PR and Legal targets.

MAJOR TARGET:

Maintain an Alerting EARLY WARNING SYSTEM throughout the GO Network so that any situation concerning governments or courts by reason of suits is known in adequate time to take defensive actions to suddenly raise the level on LRH Personal Security very high. (Target #1 GO 261175 LRH).

PRIMARY TARGETS:

1. SOMEBODY THERE: DGUS, DG I US.

2. WORTHWHILE PURPOSE:

To provide the alert from which defensive actions to suddenly raise the level on LRH personal security very high.

3. SOMEBODY THERE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR AREA OR ACTION:

D/DGUS, B-1 Pgms Off US, DG I US, DGUS.

4. FORM OF ORGANIZATION PLANNED WELL:

Compliances obtained by B-1 Pgms Office.

5. FORM OF ORGANIZATION HELD OR REESTABLISHED:

D/DGUS and DG I US rapidly and effectively debugging any bugged targets.

6. ORGANIZATION OPERATING:

Early Warning System functioning and continuing.

VITAL TARGETS:

1. That this system be effective and grant proper importance to facts discovered, so that actual threats are not ignored, and no-situations are not used to alarm or upset LRH lines.

2. That every real threat to be known to us before activation.

3. Any hard info on potential or existing threat to LRH or MSH from a government agency or individual litigation or from any source whatever to be telexed to WW, cc to CS-g.

OPERATING TARGETS:

FEDERAL

1. Place an agent into the US Attorney's Office DC as a first action as this office should cover all Federal agencies that we are in litigation with or may be in litigation with. AG I DC _____

2. Obtain data on their intended actions toward Scientology, LRH/MSH. AG I DC _____

3. Get an agent into the US Attorney's Office LA as a simultaneous action. (This is the one Federal Agency Justice asked us to back off of on our FOI actions). BR I DIR US _____

5. Place a separate agent into the IRS Office of International Operations (OIO) (as this office has a case preparation or investigative action going on LRH personally for income tax evasion or something similar). AG I DC _____

6. Obtain their files on LRH/MSH and Scientology and monitor the line continuously of other actions against LRH/MSH. AG I DC _____

7. Continue to monitor tightly the DEA DC, IRS DC and LA, the Coast Guard (soon to go to Immigration and Naturalization) DC. Get any present time data on LRH/MSH BR I DIR US _____

8. Get agents in DA LA and AG California into position to obtain advance warning. BR I DIR US _____

GENERAL

9. Groove in all orgs to report any tips, rumors, or statements of intended attack on LRH/MSH to DG I US immediately. BR I DIR US _____

10. See any rumors, tips, are traced down as highest priority and that the truth of them is established DG I US _____

11. See any real threats are handled fast and efficiently. DG I US _____

INDIVIDUALS/NON GOVERNMENT SUITS

12. Determine from Legal whether the following names - individuals/groups - with their suits have any subpoena powers re LRH/MSH. If any do, then carry out the targets for that individual. Those that don't are to be omitted from this program and handled on routine lines. BR I DIR US

13. Continue current successful Branch I actions on Goodriches to obtain intelligence and to settle the case. OPS OFF US

14. Get Intell coming from Paulette Cooper, Robert Kaufman, Bernie Green, and John Seffern to obtain intelligence data on any intended attack. AG I NY _____

15. Get intell coming in from Allard (currently near San Diego, California). BR I DIR US

16. Please a very secure agent into the AMA Chicago headquarters in the best position possible to obtain data on their intended actions towards us. BR I DIR US _____

17. Work out a Project to obtain advance warning of any intended attack from Adolphina Lantz and/or her husband on LRH and implement it. BR I DIR US _____

18. Maintain a close line with DG L US for any new suits that could pose a threat to LRH/MSH and add such as targets to this program. DG I US

LOCAL

19. Determine what agency near LRH would serve any Federal governmental subpoena. This could be the local US Marshall's Office. AG I FLAG _____

20. Work out a project to receive immediate intelligence from the office found in the target above of any subpoena to be served on LRH/MSH and get it done.

21. Place an agent in the State Attorney General's Office in a position to learn of any intended attack. AG I FLAG _____

22. Infiltrate the local District Attorney's Office (or the state's equivalent of DA). Get the agent into the best position to gain intell of any plans or actions against us. AG I FLAG _____

23. Determine from what area IRS attack would be implemented (National Office, District Director of area, or local IRS headquarters). BR I DIR US _____

24. Work out a Project to receive immediate intelligence from the office(s) found in Target #23. BR I DIR US _____

Henning Heldt, DGUS

and

Dick Weigand, DG I US

for

Jane Kember
The Guardian WW
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:30 am

SECRET

CC: CSG - CSG ASS

AG I BASE
CC: AG BASE
CC: DG US VIA IG US COMM
CC: DO LFO US VIA DG INFO US COMM

March 30, 1976

SEUS SEC

RE: OPS / CDC'S

Dear Joe,

Attached is a list of ops customers in order of priority. Please (actually please continue) sending up ops on these folk.

Robert Snyder
Mayor Cazares
Poynter/Patterson
Steve Advocat (unless he shifts off the heavy and Stuart/
Orsini/Andy Barnes
Jan McLean

The following is a list of areas it would be worth having data from:

Bob Snyder
St. PETE Times
States Attorney Russell
Fla DA's Office
CW PD
Telephone [illegible] office/technical office
US [illegible] office Jacksonville

Love,

Mike
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:31 am

FIRST THREE PARAGRAPHS ILLEGIBLE

SITUATION: City Attorney [illegible] his background and [illegible].

[illegible] Br I has not looked it up [illegible] into [illegible]

HANDLED: Br I investigated the City Attorney and [illegible] with more [illegible] full report

SITUATION: Br I branch is backlogged and [illegible] on [illegible] importances.

Order II and [illegible] the [illegible] of Br II.

HANDLED: [illegible] and [illegible] got together and [illegible] backlogged [illegible].

SITUATION: She could be possible trouble [illegible].

HANDLED: Br II has locked into her [illegible] very well on post, [illegible] is [illegible] RS'er. Her ethics are [illegible] and she is [illegible]. She is having [illegible] clearing. Report [illegible].

Love,

[illegible]

[illegible] Info Flag
admin
Site Admin

[Illegible]

Dear Jackie,

[illegible] his reporters are not directly known.

[illegible] off in the area.

HANDLED: [illegible] briefed but is on a post in the [illegible] lines in the [illegible]. She has [illegible] directly, as [illegible] editors on the [illegible] and information on their [illegible] they are doing daily reports sent.

SITUATION: [illegible] involvement in attack not known.

[illegible] on the line for info.

[illegible] possible collusion [illegible] of the 1st Nat'l Bank of Clearwater [illegible]

[Illegible] of a [illegible] product.

[Illegible] nature of the [illegible] library and court house). He [illegible]
admin
Site Admin

2-4-63

[illegible] legislation [illegible] clerk.

Another [illegible] clerk would establish [illegible] Service against one of his employees.

[Illegible]

Court of [illegible] with [illegible] of this going [illegible] library [illegible] to the [illegible] the clerk's office [illegible] payment [illegible] under the [illegible] support of documents act as ordered by the courts.

The [illegible] presented by the clerk would make it necessary to re-appoint deputy clerks. any person so designated would remain as a deputy unless he left the clerk's employment or was demoted.

no date

Harold Mullendore, a St. Pete [illegible], qualified as [illegible] for nomination in clerk of Circuit Court. Furthermore, a mortgage and real estate broker, is [illegible] never [illegible] election.

[Illegible a deputy Circuit Court Clerk [illegible] Green, [illegible] comptroller, and [illegible] Branch of the Clerk's from from 19__ until 1950 [illegible] Crawford.

[Illegible] Rep. James L. Russell is also a qualified candidate. Mullendere said he is tired of seeing local offices so [illegible] the polls and that he will make a strong [illegible] post.

Mullendere is president of [illegible]

[Illegible paragraphs]

8-14-64

[Illegible]
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:32 am

[Illegible]

RE: Clerk of the Circuit Court
Harold Mullendore

Dear [illegible],

[Illegible] report done by an [illegible] articles in the Clearwater Sun about the Clerk of the Circuit Court Harold Mullendore.

Mullendore is a member of the Pinellas County Corporation [illegible] position in the [illegible] County Court system.

[illegible] real estate broker and [illegible] the Mullendore Mortgage and [illegible] of various real estate and [illegible].

[illegible] of County [illegible]. The Clearwater Sun backed [illegible].

[illegible] was upset about the way [illegible] media [illegible].

[illegible]

[illegible]

[illegible] county commissioner [illegible]

[illegible]

Love,

[illegible]
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:32 am

[illegible]

2-21-65

[illegible] will also, I feel sure, increase the [illegible] increase their efficiency and result in a [illegible] savings of money for the county."

10-29-67 [illegible] County's [illegible] general [illegible] of the county [illegible] first [illegible] Kennedy Leadership [illegible].

10-__-65

[Illegible] have clearly [illegible] proven he is a [illegible, that he has a lot of [illegible] going for him, and [illegible] as such he might be able to [illegible] into office on his [illegible].

Mullendore's strength [illegible] a few [illegible] on the county's glamour representative, [illegible] Administrator. [Illegible] Mullendore's direction. [illegible]
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Cults