Jim Carrey Reconciles the Opposites of Being & Non-Being ...

Peaceful relations among humans on earth, and peaceful relations between humans and the other life forms on the planet, are imperative for the survival of planet earth as a habitat for life as we know it. Making the achievement of peace an affirmative goal for all humanity is noble and essential.

Re: Jim Carrey Reconciles the Opposites of Being & Non-Being

Postby admin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:12 am

Jim Carrey Gets Weird: Andy Kaufman Parallels & Making 'Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond' | TIFF 2017

[Reporter] You’re our first group today. Good morning.

[Jim Carrey] First group?

[Reporter] Of the day.

[Jim Carrey] How many groups are you going to have?

[Reporter] A lot, a lot.

[Jim Carrey] Really?

[Reporter] There’s a lot of movies here.

[Jim Carrey] Clooney and his goons coming in here?

[Reporter] [Laughing] We’ll tell him you said that if they are.

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: STUDIO AT TORONTO

[Reporter] We like to kick it off with the elevator pitch, the 15-second “this is what my movie is about.”

[Jim Carrey] Speaking of the elevator, the elevator at the Windsor Arms has a faux library in it. You go in the elevator, and you can’t remove the books. It’s just a fake library face with a lock on it. And there’s like a bar in front of it, so you couldn’t open it if you wanted to. And there’s no books in it.

[Danny Gabai, Producer Jim & Andy: the Great Beyond] Aren’t the titles at least provocative?

[Jim Carrey] Yeah, Tale of Two Cities, stuff like that. Stuff you want to read the entire thing on the way to the lobby.

[Chris Smith, Director, Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond] Yeah, the movie is basically when they were making “Man on the Moon,” which is a portrait of Andy Kaufman.

There was a crew that documented the entire experience of the making of the movie. And so our movie is sort of an exploration of that event, everything that happened, and sort of a look back at how that shaped events that went forward. And also a look back on Jim’s career and Andy’s career.

[Jim Carrey] Kind of an interesting perspective on what came from losing yourself in a character, and realizing that a character has been playing you your whole life.

[Danny Gabai, Producer Jim & Andy: the Great Beyond] The first part was really a lot of –

[Jim Carrey] That’s enough!

[Danny Gabai, Producer Jim & Andy: the Great Beyond] There you go. I think it was just due diligence. He was John Diligent walking through walls taking names.

[Jim Carrey] A lot of people think that I’m kind of going through something, but it’s been my whole life. And they go, “Well, it’s a reaction to depression. He’s dealt with depression his whole life.” And there’s no hint of depression in my life whatsoever. Depression only happens when you don’t accept what is, and when you’re playing a character in life.

So when I tried to go back and play Jim Carrey, I got depressed. And now I don’t try to do that anymore.

[Chris Smith, Director, Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond] I think there’s so much in there about Jim and Andy that is so fascinating. And it was such a great way to spend a year of your life, sort of living in that world. But ultimately, I would hope that it has a connection to the audience.

[Jim Carrey] You know, “What am I?” is the central question. “Why am I here? What am I?" And this movie really has an odd way of opening up that door, to at least the questioning of that.

[Chris Smith, Director, Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond] You know, an opportunity to think beyond the project –

[Jim Carrey] Excuse me for a second.

[Moves his chair backwards and sits behind]

[Chris Smith, Director, Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond] Danny –

[Danny Gabai, Producer Jim & Andy: the Great Beyond] I feel like I’m being watched.

[Jim Carrey] I just want to see this a different way. I want to be a voyeur on this one.

[Danny Gabai, Producer Jim & Andy: the Great Beyond] Anything –

[Jim Carrey] Liar!!!

[Danny Gabai, Producer Jim & Andy: the Great Beyond] It’s nothing but lies. It’s all just a sham.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 am

Has Jim Carrey been sending us a "woke" message for a while now?
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:56 am

Jim Carrey - How Wealthy People Laugh

The Meaning - Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey On When He And His Family Lived In A Car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZ4f...

Venezia 74 - Il Red Carpet di Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey on His Famous Beard & Leaving the Spotlight

Jim Carrey on the Inspiration Behind His Paintings

Jim Carrey - Why I'm Not Depressed

Jim Carrey The Un-Natural Act Stand-Up Comedy Show

Jim Carrey Illuminati Symbol Jimmy Kimmel

Jim Carrey | Norm Macdonald Live

Category: Gaming
License: Standard YouTube License
admin
Site Admin

Previous