Dozier Internet Law Google Rankings, by tdaxp.com

Dozier Internet Law Google Rankings, by tdaxp.com

Postby admin » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:55 am

http://www.tdaxp.com/?s=2007+Dozier+Int ... +Rankings+
Dozier Internet Law Google Rankings – Week 2
by tdaxp on October 24, 2007 at 12:00 am

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Posted In: Blogosphere

Intro: It’s been more than a week since my first Dozier Internet Law Top 25 Poll, but I figured if I was ever going to do another, the time is now. The format is based on the NCAA College Football polls. The first time a domain is in Google’s results, I use the proper name. If it appears a second time, I use the domain URL. As Dozier Internet Law’s terms of use appear to forbid hyperlinks, DIL and related properties are not linked. “Others receiving votes” shows the pages that would need to appear for each of the Top 25 positions ot be hyperlinked. “Dropped from rankings” shows that that appeared last time but not this time.

Up front: The top ten is relatively stable, which is predictable given that this is a well covered news story. 7 of the top 10 results are in the same place, while only two sites are new to the top 20 (and both of those were in the last week’s top 15). The real competition is at the bottom of the poll, with 7 of the second-rate pages (11-25) being new to the poll. Some sites have fallen dramatically, but none so much as Jim River Report and jimriverreport.com, which each fell 7 places. Of the four remaining pages that are favorable to Dozier Internet Law, FindLaw fell one place and eWorldWire fell three. While it is not surprising that 6 of the pages that fell out of the poll ranked 18 and below, the stunning drop of Slashdot from #7 to not even receiving votes represents a meltdown worthy of Bill Callahan.

The Dozier Internet Law Top 25 is below the fold…

Name This Week Last Time Change
Dozier Internet Law, PC 1 1 holds
cybertraillawyer.com 2 2 holds
tdaxp 3 3 holds
tdaxp.com 4 4 holds
Ars Techncia 5 5 holds
Blog of M’Gath 6 12 +6
FindLaw 7 6 -1
New York Personal Injury Lawyer 8 8 holds
CLP 9 9 holds
Plagiarism Today 10 13 +3
Yahoo! Delicious 11 ( – ) new
del.icio.us 12 ( – ) new
J-Walk Blog 13 ( – ) new
I Hate Linux 14 16 +2
ihatelinux.blogspot.com 15 17 +2
Phatic Communion 16 14 -2
Jim River Report 17 10 -7
jimriverreport.com 18 11 -7
Dreaming 5GW 19 15 -4
Topix 20 ( – ) new
Public Citizen 21 ( – ) new
eWorldWire 22 19 -3
Code Prairie 23 ( – ) new
pubcit.typepad.com 24 20 -4
WordPress 25 ( – ) new

“Others Receiving Votes:” Patry Copyright Blog, Dozier Internet Law Sucks, Infomercial Blog, dreaming5gw.com

“Dropped From Rankings:” Slashdot (7), newyorkpersonalinjuryattorneyblog (18), Blog Feeds World (21), dreaming5gw.com (22), NewsBlaze (23), CNN.com (24), newsroom.eworldwire.com (25)

└ Tags: dozier internet law, dozier top 25

Dozier Internet Law Google Rankings – Week 3
by tdaxp on October 31, 2007 at 12:00 am

This weeks poll includes the story of an upset worthy of Boston College. After seeing their FindLaw entry fall a point and a press release fall out of the Top 25 midweek, Dozier rallied to maintain the status quo by beginning of morning Wednesday. Though their eWorldWire fluff piece fall off the radar, John Dozier Jr’s rarely updated personal blog took its place at #23.

The major story is Gamespot, who’s apparently censored story on Dozier inexplicably makes the top 10. Early in the week, gamespot.com also made the Top 25, but finally collapsed. No Top 25 incumbent managed to rise more than one place: this accomplishment was shared by Blog of M’Gath, CLP, and Dreaming 5GW.

The biggest fall is J-Walk Blog, which fell from #13 to not even receiving votes. Of those that remain in the Top 25, I Hate Linux and ihatelinux.blogspot both fell 11 places. In fairness, however, CodePrairie .Net, which appears to be a spidered copying of the I Hate Linux properties, take up two of the four “others receiving votes” slots.

tdaxp 3 3 holds
tdaxp.com 4 4 holds
Blog of M’Gath 5 6 +1
Ars Techncia 6 5 -1
FindLaw 7 7 holds
CLP 8 9 +1
New York Personal Injury Lawyer 9 8 -1
Gamespot 10 ( – ) new
Tailrank 11 ( – ) new
Accidental Blogger 12 ( – ) new
Plagiarism Today 13 10 -3
Dozier Internet Law Sucks 14 ( + ) received votes
Yahoo! Delicious 15 11 -4
del.icio.us 16 12 -4
South Dakota Politics 17 ( – ) new
Dreaming 5GW 18 19 +1
dreaming5gw.com 19 ( + ) received votes
Phatic Communion 20 16 -4
Jim River Report 21 17 -4
jimriverreport.com 22 18 -4
Jown W Dozier Jr 23 ( – ) new
I Hate Linux 24 14 -11
ihatelinux.blogspot.com 25 15 -11

“Others Receiving Votes:” Public Citizen Litigation Group, Code Prairie (23), codeprairie.net, pubcit.typepad.com (24)

“Dropped From Rankings:” J-Walk Blog (13), Topix (20), Public Citizen (21), eWorldWire (22), Code Prairie (23), pubcit.typepad.com (24), WordPress (25)

└ Tags: dozier internet law, dozier top 25, top 25

2007 Dozier Internet Law Google Rankings – Week 4
by tdaxp on November 7, 2007 at 12:00 am

This week’s poll is a tale of stability. Of the top 10 entry, only two are not holds. The biggest gainer is Plagiarism Today, which is apparently enjoying the popularity of a mention on Writing Thoughts. “PT” jumps 7 points to #6, while Blog of M’Gath gives way, falling 13 spaces to #18. Ars Technica is the other mover in the Top 12, jumping one position to #5.

Only one entry fell out of the Top 25: Jown W Dozier Jr’s blog. A discussion thread from Something Awful takes old #23 Dozier’s place and then some, standing tall at #12.

Because there are now only 3 Dozier-affiliated sites in the Top 25 (down from 4 in Weeks 3 and 2, and 7 in Week 1), only three pages are included in the “Others receiving votes” category. Of those three, one had dropped from the rankings last week, while the others received votes in the previous round.

tdaxp 3 3 holds
tdaxp.com 4 4 holds
Ars Techncia 5 6 +1
Plagiarism Today 6 13 +7
FindLaw 7 7 holds
CLP 8 8 holds
New York Personal Injury Lawyer 9 9 holds
Gamespot 10 10 holds
Accidental Blogger 11 12 +1
Something Awful 12 ( – ) new
Tailrank 13 11 -2
Dozier Internet Law Sucks 14 14 holds
Dreaming 5GW 15 18 +3
dreaming5gw.com 16 19 +3
South Dakota Politics 17 17 holds
Blog of M’Gath 5 18 -13
Yahoo! Delicious 19 15 -4
Phatic Communion 20 20 holds

del.icio.us 21 16 -5
Jim River Report 22 21 -1
jimriverreport.com 23 22 -1
I Hate Linux 24 24 holds
ihatelinux.blogspot.com 25 25 holds

Others Receiving Votes: Topix (dropped from rankings), Public Citizen Litigation Group (received votes), Code Prairie (received votes)

Dropped From Rankings: John W Dozier Jr

Dozier Internet Law Google Rankings – Week 5
by tdaxp on November 14, 2007 at 12:00 am

This week’s poll, like most BCS weekly polls this year, is anything but stable. Five pages dropped out of the top 15, including 3 of the top 15, and including — #2 ranked cybertriallawyer.com. While Dozier’s main page is still #1, of course, the formerly second place copyright notice has dropped off the face of the world.

tdaxp 2 3 +1
tdaxp.com 3 4 +1
Ars Techncia 4 5 +1
Plagiarism Today 5 6 +1
Dozier Internet Law Sucks 6 14 +8
FindLaw 7 7 holds
CLP 8 8 holds
Tailrank 9 13 +4
New York Personal Injury Lawyer 10 9 -1
Accidental Blogger 11 11 holds
Infomercial Blog 12 ( – ) new
South Dakota Politics 13 17 +4
Phatic Communion 14 20 +6
Blog of M’Gath 15 18 +3
Dreaming 5GW 16 15 -1
dreaming5gw.com 17 16 -1
Yahoo! Delicious 18 19 +1
I Hate Linux 19 24 +5
Topix 20 ( + ) returns to rankings
ihatelinux.blogspot.com 21 25 +4
Vator TV 22 ( – ) new

Jim River Report 23 22 -1
Code Prairie 24 ( + ) returns to rankings
codeprairie.net 25 ( + ) previously received votes

Others Receiving Votes: WordPress (previously ranked), dEarth dX, pubcit.typepad.com (previously ranked)

Dropped from Rankings: cybertriallawyer.com (2), Gamespot (10), Something Awful (12), del.icio.us (21), jimriverreport.com (23)

Dozier Internet Law Google Rankings – Week 6
by tdaxp on November 21, 2007 at 12:00 am

Its hard to find much good to say about Dozier Internet Law. No, seriously. My blog dedicated to the company’s cases, Dozier Internet Lawsuits, is stalled because I can only find one case that they won. John, if you’re reading this, please comment with a case you won other than Alyssa Linder WIPO complaint.

I know John, or at least someone with the ability to make decisions from the firm, is reading this, because shortly after last weeks’ rating, Dozier responded monstrously. (By which I mean, in a big & unethical way.) As reported on I Hate Linux, Dozier appears to be violating Google’s terms of service by creating spam “doorway” pages.

Temporarily, the tricks work. Whether Google proceeds to delist Dozier Internet Law, as it has other spammers, remains to be seen. Certainly, Google’s intellectual property lawyer is aware of Dozier’s past actions. And you can report Dozier’s misbehavior to Google, as well.

Interestingly, Dozier’s scheme succeeded in pushing off its affiliate advertising page on FindLaw out of the Top 10, and its fluff piece on Vator TV off of the list, entirely.

cybertriallawyer.com 2 ( + ) returns to rankings
Dozier Internet Law 3 ( – ) new
Dozier Internet Law 4 ( – ) new
tdaxp 5 2 -3
Dozier Internet Law 6 ( – ) new
Dozier Internet Law 7 ( – ) new
Ars Techncia 8 4 -4
CLP 9 8 -1
Dozier Internet Law Sucks 10 6 -4
FindLaw 11 7 -4
tdaxp.com 12 3 -9
Tailrank 13 9 -4
Accidental Blogger 14 11 -3
New York Personal Injury Lawyer 15 10 -5
Infomercial Blog 16 12 -4
South Dakota Politics 17 13 -4
Plagiarism Today 18 5 -13
Blog of M’Gath 19 15 -4
Phatic Communion 20 14 -6
Dreaming 5GW 21 16 -5
dreaming5gw.com 22 17 -5
Yahoo! Delicious 23 18 -5
I Hate Linux 24 19 -5
ihatelinux.blogspot.com 25 21 -4

Others Receiving Votes: Jim River Report (23), Topix (20), Code Prairie (24), dEarth dX (received votes), WordPress (received votes), pubcit.typepad.com (received votes)

Dropped from Rankings Topix (20), Vator TV (22), Jim River Report(23), Code Prairie (24), codeprairie.net (25)

Dozier Theory Pants
by tdaxp on November 26, 2007 at 12:00 am

As I reported on Jim River Report, Brendan has more on Dozier Internet Law’s use of spam advertising. Brendan’s post has screenshots of many of the more absorb attempts to increase their google pagerank. Here’s the best:

“Sponsored listings” include Dozier Internet Law (We protect online reputations and the intellectual property of business), Earn A Law Degree Online (Accredited Law Degree 100% Online. Bachelors Required. Apply Today!), NY Internet Law Lawyers (Internet law, media, technology, and licensing matters), and Domain Theft? (Don’t let someone steal your url. Experienced internet attorney).

Other “related” searches include theory pants, internet law, theory suits, theory jackets, law school, theory sweaters, technology law, law, theory skirts, and business law.

└ Tags: dozier internet law, dozier spam, spam

2007 Dozier Internet Law Google Rankings – Week 7
by tdaxp on November 28, 2007 at 12:00 am

Dozier continues to throw cash at spam advertising — doorway pages, theory pants, and the rest — in order to prevent googlers from finding out information about the company. Still, the fact that some of the spam pages are very, very low imply that the “newness” of their empty pages wears off quick. Ultimately, John Dozier may only be opening up his company and himself to liability, as these “attorney advertising” pages may eventually turn into sites for adult websites, or other illicit pursuits, if he doesn’t keep their registration up to date.

cybertriallawyer.com 2 2 holds
Dozier Internet Law 3 3 holds
Dozier Internet Law 4 4 holds
Dozier Internet Law 5 6 +1
Dozier Internet Law 6 7 +1
Dozier Internet Law Sucks 7 10 +3
Ars Techncia 8 8 holds
FindLaw 9 11 +2
New York Personal Injury Lawyer 10 15 +5
Dozier Internet Law 11 ( – ) new
tdaxp 12 5 -7
tdaxp.com 13 12 -1
Tailrank 14 13 -1
CLP 15 9 -6
Accidental Blogger 16 14 -2
newyorkpersonalinjuryattorneyblog.com 17 ( – ) new
South Dakota Politics 18 17 -1
Dreaming 5GW 19 21 +2
Phatic Communion 20 20 holds
Blog of M’Gath 21 19 -2
dreaming5gw.com 22 22 holds
Yahoo! Delicious 23 23 holds
I Hate Linux 24 24 holds
ihatelinux.blogspot.com 25 25 holds

Dropped from rankings: Infomercial Blog (16), Plagiarism Today (18)

Others Receiving Votes: Jim River Report (received votes), Code Prairie (received votes), codeprairie.net (dropped from rankings), Topix (received votes), dEarth dX (received votes), Sphinn, WordPress (received votes), pubcit.typepad.com (received votes)
admin
Site Admin

Return to John W. Dozier