Affidavit of Ari Ben-Menashe, by Ari Ben-Menashe

Affidavit of Ari Ben-Menashe, by Ari Ben-Menashe

Postby admin » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:04 am

Affidavit of Ari Ben-Menashe
by Ari Ben-Menashe
March 21, 1991

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

AFFIDAVIT OF ARI BEN-MENASHE

The INSLAW CASE: AFFIDAVIT OF ARI BEN-MENASHE

UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

In Re:
INSLAW, INC., Debtor.
CASE NO. 85-00070
(Chapter 11)
CASE NO. 85-00070
Adversary Proceeding
NO. 86-0069

AFFIDAVIT OF ARI BEN-MENASHE

STATE OF KENTUCKY )
) ss
CITY OF LEXINGTON )

I, ARI BEN-MENASHE, being duly sworn, do hereby state as follows:

1. Between August 1977 and September 1987, I was employed by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF)/Military Intelligence External Relations Department.

2. In my above capacity, I had contacts with the Office of the Israeli Prime Minister's Anti- Terrorism Advisor.

3. In 1982, the Israeli Prime Minister's Anti-Terrorism Advisor was Mr. Rafael Eitan.

EXHIBIT 2

4. In a meeting that took place in December 1982 in Mr. Eitan's office in the Kirya in Tel Aviv, Israel, Mr. Eitan told me that he had received earlier that year in the United States, from Mr. Earl W. Brian and Mr. Robert McFarlane, PROMIS computer software for the limited use of the IDF's Signals Intelligence Unit for intelligence purposes only. Mr. Eitan stated on this occasion, and on earlier occasions as well, that he had special relationships with both Mr. Brian and Mr. McFarlane.

5. This meeting took place in the context of a visit by a foreign dignitary. During a break in the meeting, Mr. Eitan took me aside and gave me the above facts to relate to my superiors so that Mr. Eitan's office could take credit for the introduction of the PROMIS computer software into IDF's Signals Intelligence Unit.

6. I hereby certify that the facts set forth in this Affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NOT.

Signed: Ari Ben-Menashe

Signed and sworn to before me this 21st day of March, 1991.
Melissa J. Corbett
Notary Public
My Commission Expires: June 14th, 1994
admin
Site Admin

Return to Wackenhut / Inslaw Promis Software / Arkansas-Contra