Memorandum From Oliver North to John Poindexter, by Oliver N

Memorandum From Oliver North to John Poindexter, by Oliver N

Postby admin » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:52 am

Memorandum From Oliver North to John Poindexter
by Oliver North
May 30, 1986

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
memorandum

DATE: 30 May 1986

REPLY TO
ATTN OF: Oliver L. North NSA.

SUBJECT: MAGG PIE PROFS: 31305086

TO: John M. Poindexter. NSA.

Admiral

Their has been a problem in negotiations in Tehran. Manucher Ghorbanifar had assured us that we would be meeting with Hashemi Bahramani and president Ali Khamenei on this trip. Instead we met with Dr. No. and the Australian. During this meeting we were told that our pilots Russbacher Gunther Karl and Segal John Robert were being brought to our hotel. Agents Hunt Robert and Cave George had spoken to Robert McFarlane and had decided to cancel negotiations due to security and nature of this trip. Please get back to me on this as soon as possible. I will call you in the morning.

Semper Fidelis,

Oliver L. North

CC:
VP. G. BUSH
CIA. W. CASEY
admin
Site Admin

Return to Wackenhut / Inslaw Promis Software / Arkansas-Contra