Sarah McClendon's Washington Report (7/4/93)

Sarah McClendon's Washington Report (7/4/93)

Postby admin » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:05 am

Sarah McClendon's Washington Report
by Sarah McClendon
July 4, 1993

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

THE DEATH OF MY FRIEND AND INVESTIGATOR OF GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION: PAUL WILCHER

THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER UNSOLVED DEATH IN WASHINGTON

PAUL WILCHER, AN ATTORNEY WHO DEDICATED HIS LIFE TO SOLVING SOME OF THE POLITICALLY CONNECTED MYSTERIES AND DEATHS IN GOVERNMENT, WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS APARTMENT ON JUNE 22 IN NORTHEAST WASHINGTON. HE HAD BEEN DEAD FOR SEVERAL DAYS

Wilcher, who felt his family had been beaten out of their estate by corrupt judicial processes in Chicago, came here to Washington, to find a new life. Then he heard about a man whom he believed to be. a political prisoner, Gunther Russbacher, the man who says he is being persecuted because he flew former President George Bush to Paris to meet, with leading Iranians and make a deal to supply Iran with weapons in exchange for that government keeping the 52 American hostages until after the November election so that former President Jimmy Carter would not get, a boost. by bringing home the American citizens held there. Instead the deal was they were to be delivered to Candidate Ronald Reagan. That agreement was kept as soon as Reagan inaugurated in 1981.

Wilcher was working daily for Russbacher. He also was working on the connection between the Central Intelligence Agency and the Waco annihilation of a religious community, on the death of Danny Casolaro in West Virginia, a writer who felt that he almost had the link to the greedy rich clique who were really ruling the world, the Inslaw case whereby a system of computer intelligence could unseal secrets of governments, and the BCCI case, the Pakistan bank that was disrupting financial empires in may countries, including the United States.

Wilcher wanted to ask the new Attorney General Janet Reno to grant immunity from prosecution to Russbacher so that he might testify to the government about the goings on inside the CIA. These are covert activities that include bizarre interference with other governments, sale of arms around the world to inspire more wars, mysterious deaths, intimidation of Congressmen by blackmail about their own personal escapades, misuse of billions of U.S. taxpayers money yearly that ought to go for other purposes.

Somehow Wilcher got it into his head that he ought to talk to Janet Reno – the new attorney general; I could not believe that he really thought he had an appointment with her. He went to keep it. The officials who insulate her against others would not let him in.

They demanded to know what he wanted to talk to Miss Reno about. He would not say as he did not trust the Bush employees still in the department. He felt she alone could provide immunity from prosecution. He was interviewed by her public relations man, Carl Stern, formerly of NBC, and building guards who thought Paul was emotionally overwrought. I would say yes. But not a psychiatric case. Upset with the manipulations and the crime inside government, yes! Paul recently told a friend, Miss Marion Kindig, that he felt his life might be in danger because he had obtained much more information on the Casolaro probings that the victim himself had acquired. This and other information he had obtained caused him to feel his life might be in danger.

I had to beg the police for 24 hours to go in to see where the missing man was. They found he had been dead for several days. There so far has been nothing in the autopsy to indicate the case of death. There was no bodily signs of strong handling. Like Casolaro, in West Virginia, Wilcher's body was found in the bathroom. They cannot tell if it was natural or induced. A government operative was in the apartment next to the one Wilcher rented. About the same time both telephones had been disconnected.

I believe Wilcher to be a causality of good citizenship and patriotism. I tried to get possession of the papers and tapes he left behind, but his family, who did not know how to assess these things, took them away.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Wackenhut / Inslaw Promis Software / Arkansas-Contra