Hillary Clinton’s Leaked Medical Records, Fact or Fiction? A

Hillary Clinton’s Leaked Medical Records, Fact or Fiction? A

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Hillary Clinton’s Leaked Medical Records, Fact or Fiction? Alleged “Statement of Health issued in July 2015″
by Charisse Van Horn
Global Research
August 15, 2016

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Were Hillary Clinton’s medical records leaked to the public? Is Hillary Clinton really suffering from dementia, seizures and memory loss?

A new report indicates that Hillary Clinton’s medical records have been leaked, but not everyone agrees. Are the medical records fact or fiction?

According to the leaked medical records, Hillary Clinton allegedly suffers from Complex Partial Seizures and Subcortical Vascular Dementia. Included as symptoms Clinton is experiencing are blackouts, uncontrollable twitching and memory issues.

While the general consensus is the leaked medical records are fake, there is a bit of truth behind them.

The doctor named on the medical reports has been confirmed as one of Hillary’s doctors: Lisa R. Bardack.

Still, not everyone is convinced the medical records are fake. The following is a CBS News report from December 2013 reporting on Clinton’s health issues from 2012. Mentioned are two blood clots Clinton has been diagnosed with. One clot Clinton suffered in the ’90s. The other blood clot she was diagnosed with was in Dec. 2012. In a ABC News report, it was discussed that Hillary Clinton did have additional issues stemming from the concussion.

No one in Hillary Clinton’s camp would state what the additional issues or injuries she sustained were.

Dr. Lisa R. Bardack released the document clearing Hillary Clinton to run for office.

The statement of health was issued on July 28, 2015, and previously had been accessible through Scribd.

Since the controversy and conspiracy theories surrounding Clinton’s health have escalated, the document’s settings have been changed to private. According to Dr. Bardack’s 2015 medical statement, Hillary Clinton was in excellent health, reported Time.

Politico also reported on the 2015 report that was described as Hillary Clinton releasing her medical records for the campaign. With the allegations that Clinton is suffering from seizures and then the leaked medical report saying she does indeed suffer from seizures and dementia, calls were made for Clinton to release her medical records once and for all. In the Politico report that was based upon Dr. Bardack’s assessment, Hillary Clinton suffered a concussion due to fainting after being dehydrated from a virus. In addition to the Politico article, the Mount Kisco Daily Voice also reported on Clinton’s excellent bill of health in 2015. Also mentioned was the section regarding Clinton’s 2012 concussion.

“In December of 2012, Mrs. Clinton suffered a stomach virus after traveling, became dehydrated, fainted and sustained a concussion.”

Those who believe the newly released medical records are fake are comparing them to the 2015 bill of health. Many suggest the writing is different and point out there is official letterhead on the 2015 documents, but not the recent ones. Snopes reported that Hillary Clinton’s leaked documents were fake, but not everyone agrees. Snopes points out that the documents appeared briefly on a Twitter account @HillsMedRecords then quickly vanished. The dates on the leaked medical records are February 5, 2014 and March 20, 2014. Both dates are before the 2015 document.

The lack of letterhead on the leaked medical records has caused many people to believe they are fake. While there is great debate regarding Hillary Clinton’s health and fitness to run for office, there is one area it seems everyone can agree. Hillary Clinton should release her current medical records.

According to a new Rasmussen poll, people want Hillary Clinton to release her medical records. Some people are so convinced that Hillary Clinton is sick and dying, they’re using the hashtag #illary Clinton instead of Hillary. At this point, it might be the best way to quiet the rumors and stop the questions. Hillary Clinton has been seen in positions that make her appear old and weak. Is she really coughing nonstop? Is she suffering from a chronic cough or hyperthyroidism? Does she really have long-lasting damage from her previous brain injury? Are Hillary Clinton’s leaked medical records fact or fiction? What do you think?

The original source of this article is Inquisitr
Copyright © Charisse Van Horn, Inquisitr, 2016
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hillary Clinton’s Leaked Medical Records, Fact or Fictio

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:40 pm

https://twitter.com/search?q=HillsMedRecords
Hillary's Records
@HillsMedRecords

I hate to do this, but people need to know what I know. Dr. Bardack was not honest about Hillary Clinton's health and I have proof.

Former Employee Somewhere

81 FOLLOWING 2,240 FOLLOWERS

Lisa R. Bardack, M.D.
Chairman of the Department
of Medicine, Mount Kisco
Medical Group

Mount Kisco Medical Group
90 S. Bedford Rd
Mt. Kisco, NY 10549
914-241-1050

PATIENT: Rodham, Clinton Hillary SSN: [DELETE]
DOB: 10/26/1947 ACCOUNT: [DELETE]

5 February 2014

OFFICE VISIT

PRESENT COMPLAINT: Blacking out for short periods of time, uncontrollable twitching, memory loss, fatigue

INTERIM MEDICAL HISTORY: Patient returns stating that she is still having complications following a concussion in early December of 2012. She states the blacking out, uncontrollable twitching, and memory loss have become worse over the last few months. Patient has been diagnosed with having Complex Partial Seizures in early 2013 and was diagnosed with having early-onset Subcortical Vascular Dementia.
in mid 2013.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION: Patient shows signs of advancing Subcortical Vascular Dementia after a MMSE was performed. The patient scored significantly lower on todays test than when tested in 2013. The patient is also showing signs of having more frequent Complex Partial Seizures.

DIAGNOSES: Complex Partial Seizures, Subcortical Vascular Dementia

IMPRESSION/PLAN: I discussed with the patient at length about the alternatives and we elected to maintain her on the present medications with only increasing her medication for the seizures. I have ordered another MRI to be performed and will schedule another office after the test is performed.

Lisa R. Bardack, M.D.

Lisa R. Bardack, M.D.
Chairman of the Department
of Medicine, Mount Kisco
Medical Group

Mount Kisco Medical Group
90 S. Bedford Rd
Mt. Kisco, NY 10549
914-241-1050

PATIENT: Rodham, Clinton Hillary SSN: [DELETE]
DOB: 10/26/1947 ACCOUNT: [DELETE]

20 March 2015

OFFICE VISIT

PRESENT COMPLAINT: Dizziness, fatigue, mini seizures, memory loss

INTERIM MEDICAL HISTORY: Patient returns for check up. Patient has been diagnosed with having Complex Partial Seizures and Subcortical Vascular Dementia. Patient is being treated with both an anticoagulant
and anti-seizure medications.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION: Patient is starting to become more depressed and frustrated about her medical condition and the way it's affecting her life. She states she has been experiencing more frequent mini seizures causing her to blackout for short periods at a time.

DIAGNOSES: Complex Partial Seizures, Subcortical Vascular Dementia

IMPRESSION/PLAN: The patient and I discussed at length her treatment plan and we elected to raise the dosage on her antidepressants and anxiety medication. She advised me of her future plans and I advised her to travel with a medical team.

Lisa R. Bardack, M.D.

Bardack, Aug. 16: As Secretary Clinton’s long time physician, I released a medical statement during the campaign indicating that she is in excellent health. I have recently been made aware of allegedly “leaked” medical documents regarding Secretary Clinton with my name on them. These documents are false, were not written by me and are not based on any medical facts. To reiterate what I said in my previous statement, Secretary Clinton is in excellent health and fit to serve as President of the United States.

Lisa R. Bardack, MD
Chair of Internal Medicine at CareMount Medical
Awarded Top Doctor
Primary Specialty
Internal Medicine
Mount Kisco Office: 914-242-1370
Locations
914-241-1050 - Mount Kisco Campus - 90
Undergraduate & Graduate Education
University of Pennsylvania: 1986
Medical Education
New York University School of Medicine: 1990
Internship
New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center: 1991
Residency
Chief Resident, Primary Care Internal Medicine
New York Hospital- Cornell University Medical Center: 1993
Internal Medicine
New York Hospital- Cornell University Medical Center: 1993
Board Certifications
Internal Medicine: 1993
Hospital Affiliations
Northern Westchester Hospital
Specialties
Internal Medicine
Biography
Chair of Internal Medicine, CareMount Medical
Director of Internal Medicine, The Mount Sinai Health System at CareMount Medical
Awards & Recognition
Best Doctors in America: 2011- 2016
Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2016
Professional Affiliations
Assistant Clincal Professor of Medicine
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:41 pm

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17479

To: Philippe Reines
Date: 2012-12-24 02:50
Subject: STATEMENT

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05797071 Date: 11/30/2015

RELEASE IN FULL

Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 9:50 AM
To: 'reinesp@state.gov' Subject:
Re: Statement

That makes a lot of sense. As always, thanks for defending me, my friend.

Original Message
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 09:45 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: H Subject:

Sorry, didn't mean medically. Wouldn't ever do that.

I meant I enlisted their help in my ongoing efforts to undermine the John Boltons and Laura Ingraham's of the world who are belittling your health. I sent Ingraham a long note. Crafting one to Bolton now. Don't worry, no profanity. Not that kind of note. Just not letting these comments stand, no matter who says them.

Original Message
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 09:38 AM
To: Reines, Philippe I
Subject: Re: Statement

Thanks for the outreach, but I'm ok in the doctor department for now.

Original Message ----
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 08:41 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: H Subject:

Just sent. And speaking of your cracked head, I reached out to both the Nfl commish (I remembered that his dad held your Senate seat) and Bill Frist. Frist responded wonderfully and is ready to help.

Original Message
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 07:59 AM
To: Reines, Philippe I

And I miss you too! Having a cracked head is no fun at all.

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05797071 Date: 11/30/2015

Could you also send me the email I sent out to everyone Friday night?

Original Message ----
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 05:44 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: H Cc: Sullivan, Jacob J <SullivanJJ@state.gov>

Hi! Miss you! Here it is...

STATEMENT OF SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON ON THE PRESIDENT'S NOMINATION OF SENATOR JOHNF. KERRYTOSUCCEEDHERASSECRETARYOF STATEOF THEUNITEDSTATES

Today, I spoke to Senator John Kerry and congratulated him on his nomination to be the next Secretary of State. I also spoke with President Obama and told him that he has made an excellent choice. I hope Senator Kerry will be confirmed quickly.

I have been privileged to know John for many years and to call him a friend, colleague, and partner. He will bring decades of service to our country and deep experience in international affairs. The son of a career Foreign Service Officer, diplomacy is in his blood. As a decorated veteran, he knows what it takes to defend our nation and our values. As a leader in the Senate, he understands how to build coalitions and craft compromises. As a statesman respected around the world, he will be able to sustain and extend America's global leadership.

John Kerry has been tested — in war, in government, and in diplomacy. Time and again, he has proven his mettle.

I remember watching young Lieutenant Kerry's testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee many years ago and thinking that I had just seen a man of uncommon courage and conscience. Years later, as First Lady, I admired John's integrity and leadership as he returned to Vietnam to uncover the truth about fellow American soldiers who never came home, and to help normalize relations. Then, as Senate colleagues, we worked together on behalf of wounded warriors, working families, and other causes close to both our hearts.

Over the past four years, now as ,Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Senator Kerry has been my trusted partner on major foreign policy challenges facing our nation. He helped us end the war in Iraq and advance a responsible transition in Afghanistan, co-authored key assistance legislation for Pakistan, won ratification of the New START Treaty with Russia, led the way on climate change, and helped us navigate a fast-changing Middle East.

President Obama and I have often asked Senator Kerry to undertake delicate diplomatic missions and to deliver difficult messages. He has forged strong relationships with leaders around the world. As I have learned, being able to talk candidly as someone who has won elections and also lost them is an enormous asset when engaging with emerging or fragile democracies.

Through it all, Senator Kerry has fought for our nation's diplomats and development experts — and for investing in their mission and America's global leadership. And now, he is working closely with me and my team to learn the lessons of the tragedy in Benghazi, further protect our people and posts, and implement every single one of the Accountability Review Board's recommendations.

We need a leader with John Kerry's experience and talent at the helm of the State Department and USAID in the years ahead. There is much more to do on all of these crucial challenges, from Afghanistan to nonproliferation to climate change, and many others. We also have to consolidate America's expanded engagement in the Asia-Pacific, continue championing the rights and opportunities of women, pursue a new approach to development centered on dignity and self-sufficiency, keep putting economics at the center of our foreign policy, and practice the kind of smart power that UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05797071 Date: 11/30/2015 harnesses innovation and partnerships — with governments and with people — to solve problems and seize opportunities.

The men and women of the State Department and USAID represent the best traditions of a bold and generous nation. They serve and sacrifice every day, often in dangerous circumstances. It has been one of the great honors of my life to serve with such fine public servants over the past four years. I could not be prouder of all we have achieved together. They deserve the highest caliber leadership, and that is exactly what they'll get in John Kerry. ###
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:41 pm

https://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-email ... 04?embed=1

PROVIGIL

To: Hillary Clinton
Date: 2011-10-24 14:29
Subject: PROVIGIL

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05784708 Date: 10/30/2015

RELEASE IN FULL

Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:29 PM
To: Subject: Provigil

So I was wrong that it was invented by the military, but right about military use of/interest in it. Background on the drug below.

Provigil (Modafinil)

• Provigil is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy or shift work sleep disorder (sleepiness during scheduled waking hours among people who work at night or on rotating shifts). It is also often prescribed to treat excessive sleepiness in patients with Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and multiple sclerosis. Additionally, it has also gained a following among students, truckers, and others who want to stay awake for extended periods of time.

o Modafinil was developed by the French firm Lafon and was approved by the FDA to treat narcolepsy in 1998. It is now sold under the brand name Provigil by the Pennsylvania drugmaker Cephalon.

o Modafinil gained attention in the medical community because it is the first effective stimulant with no significant potential for abuse. Modafinil is in a class of medications called wakefulness promoting agents; it works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the area of the brain that controls sleep and wakefulness.

o The precise way that modafinil works is unknown: it seems to slow the release a GABA, a sleep promoter in the brain. It may also affect the histamine system, which is connected to sleep regulation.

o It can be used for two or three day stretches at a time, with few known side effects and little risk of addiction. Provigil's impact on the body is different from other pick-me-ups, which tend to be indiscriminate in their function: it confines its activity to the particular neurological processes connected with wakefulness and does not act as a broad stimulant. This is probably why it has not gained popularity as a street drug.

o Amphetamines, on the other hand, promote wakefulness by causing dopamine to flood to the brain. Dopamine is a "broad hitter;" it sets the heart racing and makes the user feel high, impacting the entire central nervous system. Caffeine affects a different pathway that deals with the neurotransmitter adenosine, and is also a broad stimulant. The military, for obvious reasons, is interested in the consequences of prolonged sleep deprivation and has tested modafinil heavily, particularly on pilots.

o A study carried out by the Air Force Research Laboratory found that fatigued pilots on modafinil maintained flight accuracy within approximately 15-30 percent of baseline levels, whereas performance under the no-treatment condition declined by as much as 60-100 percent. Here, benefits were most noticeable after 24-32 hours of continuous wakefulness. A French study yielded similar results and found that for missions of about 24 hours, modafinil for soldiers is preferable to naps.

o In the U.S. military, modafinil has been approved for use on certain Air Force missions. The French, British, and Indian militaries have all expressed interest in modafinil.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:42 pm

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2015-06322 Doc No. C05836665 Date 10/30/2015

Obtained via FOIA by Judicial Watch, Inc.

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:27 PM
To: Hanley, Monica R.
Subject: Re: Final Schedule, Sunday January 27th

Very imp. to do that. She's often confused.

RELEASE IN PART B7(C), B6

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 04:59 PM
To: Abedin, Huma
Subject: Re: Final Schedule, Sunday January 27th

She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call. Will go over with her

REVIEW AUTHORITY: Barbara Nielson, Senior Reviewer

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 04:56 PM
To: Hanley, Monica R.
Subject: Fw: Final Schedule, Sunday January 27th

Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow? So she knows singh is at 8?
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:43 pm

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

ARTICLE I MENTIONED

To: Hillary Clinton
Date: 2013-01-04 10:10
Subject: ARTICLE I MENTIONED

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05797604 Date: 11/30/2015

RELEASE IN FULL

Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 5:10 PM
To: Subject:

Article I mentioned

Hillary Clinton's Blood Clot Treatment And The Need For Privacy By Dr. Marc Siegel FOX News Thursday, January 3, 2013

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's happy departure from Columbia Presbyterian Hospital the day after New Year's was not shrouded in mystery - nor was it announced with great fanfare. This is as it should be. A powerful politician's health is naturally of great interest to the public and can even serve as a learning tool for various diseases for other people at risk for them. But keep in mind that these high-profile individuals are human beings who are entitled to their privacy, and their physicians are bound by the same HIPPA laws that govern all medical details for all patients.

In fact Secretary Clinton's neurologist at Columbia, who I heard from yesterday, is a top national expert on strokes, brain clots, bleeds, and head trauma. She couldn't be in better hands. Her condition, Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis, is a fancy term for a blood clot forming in one of the main sinuses (a drain) of the brain. This clot can lead to brain swelling or a stroke, and it is certainly life threatening. However, in a situation where it is found incidentally and no symptoms have been exhibited, the risk is less because the brain's venous system may have found another way to drain while the clot is in the process of being dissolved.

It is the body itself which dissolves the clot, not the anti-coagulants (heparin followed by Coumadin), but the latter prevent further clots from forming as the brain is healing. Now that Mrs. Clinton has been on blood thinners successfully for a few days, her risk of a stroke or other serious complication has decreased dramatically.

She is going home because her blood tests are no doubt showing that her Coumadin dose is therapeutic.

Why did this clot in the brain occur in the first place? Studies have shown that head trauma, which followed Secretary Clinton's faint a month ago, is one likely contributor, along with the dehydration that she probably suffered from a gastrointestinal virus a month ago and the associated diarrhea. Though the mechanism of a clot in the leg is more generally linked with immobility, there have been reports of venous clots in the brain occurring after prolonged sitting on planes.

Since she suffered another blood clot in 1998, she now requires a hematological work-up to make sure she doesn't have an underlying tendency to form blood clots in the first place - known as hypercoagulability. If she does have that tendency, she will require a more prolonged or even permanent course of blood thinners, as well as an investigation to make sure there is no blood-thickening malignancy. This work-up cannot be completed until she is off Coumadin, which interferes with some of the results.

Blood thinners are likely to be successful in Hillary Clinton's case, and she can look forward to a full recovery with the help of her careful devoted physicians. Her illness is a reminder to all of us in the media, journalist and physician alike, that health care is primarily a private matter, not a time for lurid interest and certainly not a time for political criticism.

When it comes to celebrities and public leaders like Secretary Clinton, the urge to speculate and pontificate is high - but the high road is lined with respect and restraint.

Dr. Marc Siegel is an associate professor of medicine and medical director of Doctor Radio at NYU Langone Medical Center. He is a member of the Fox News Medical A Team and author of The Inner Pulse: Unlocking the Secret Code of Sickness and Health.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:43 pm

AN UNPLEASANT HIT FROM COCAINE: A CASE OF COCAINE-INDUCED CEREBRAL VENOUS SINUS THROMBOSIS
by H Burns1,2,*, P Rich1,2, AY Al-memar1,2
1Kingston Hospital
2St Georges Hospital
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2012;83:A1 doi:10.1136/jnnp-2012-304200a.3
Association of British Neurologists Annual Meeting 2012

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Abstract

Erythroxylum coca (cocaine) is a Class A drug within the UK. It has a current prevalence rate of 2.1% in the adult population, more commonly amongst young adults. Although it was favoured amongst physicians in the 19th century, its pharmacological properties are now known to have many clinical adverse effects. We present a 30-year-old, normally fit, patient who attended A and E twice with a history of occipital headache and vomiting following an alcohol binge, but with no history of trauma. He admitted to an extensive history of cocaine abuse. Examination revealed bilateral papilloedema. Imaging confirmed a superior sagittal and transverse sinus thrombosis. Cocaine- induced central venous thrombosis was diagnosed. He was managed with routine anticoagulation and a repeat MRV showed re-cannulation of the vessels. There is a well-documented link between cocaine use and arterial thrombosis. However the literature on venous thrombosis is limited to few papers about DVT and injection of cocaine, and in-vitro studies of the prothrombotic properties of cocaine. We feel this case study will add to the limited database of this neurological complication of cocaine. It highlights the importance of taking a thorough history, including illicit drug use, for any patient presenting with headache. It enables us to inform patients about the risks of regular misuse. Finally it raises questions about the on-going management of patients following cocaine-induced thrombotic events, who continue to expose themselves to cocaine and it's prothrombotic properties.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:44 pm

"Hillary Clinton has 1 Year to Live," says Medical School Professor
by C. Ervana
Sep 7, 2016

I am a professor at a medical school. I have taught at three institutions (currently in my third). I will not provide my exact credentials because several people who have tried to speak out against Hillary Clinton have been killed (look up "Clinton Body Count"). The Clintons have also ruined the lives of others who have spoken out, including Drew Pinsky. Drew Pinsky had his show canceled and received death threats, and Huffington Post writer David Seaman was terminated and is living in hiding for his columns about Hillary's health. Thanks for understanding the reason why I do not disclose my exact credentials.

Hillary Clinton might actually have 1 year to live based on medical records that were leaked indicating she has a disease called Subcortical Vascular Dementia. While many videos have been made about her health, all of them have missed the severity of her illness. She could die very soon, since Vascular Dementia is progressive and has a 3-5 year life expectancy. Clinton actually has a severe form of the disease that impacts the subcortex region of the brain, which includes the brainstem. This might explain why Clinton is dry-coughing so much. The brainstem controls primitive functions of the body like breathing, heart rate, and blood pressure. When there is ischemia to this region, B/P, HR, and breathing won't function correctly. Hillary's cough is so noticeable because she can't seem to get over it. Most people only need a couple of coughs and they are able to overcome what is in their throat. But not Hillary. Hillary has tried to explain that she has an "allergic cough." This is completely false and a lie. Based on her medical records, it is related to her Vascular Dementia, which she is dying of. She could rapidly decline if circulation is weak to the brainstem. I am very concerned about Hillary, and if her VaD diagnosis is true, she would likely face increasing difficulties over the next few months.

Hillary's health record also states that she has "complex partial seizures." I have witnessed many people who have had seizures, and I believe Hillary is definitely showing signs of seizing activity. With complex partial seizures, one can show signs such as head nodding or lip smacking. Hillary, has had several instances where she appears to have had a seizure, the most well-known is when she was in front of a group of reporters. External, noxious stimuli can trigger seizing in certain individuals. Hillary had a seizure in front of the reporters. Not unsurprisingly, they are trying to control her seizures using a Diazepam autoinjector. Autoinjectors are used with urgent drugs such as Diazepam and Epinephrine in order to stop an life-threatening event from happening. If Hillary has seizures, they could cause an oxygen deficiency in the brain, resulting in damage and further progression of her VaD. An autoinjector is needed to control the seizure.

Many doctors are not speaking out about Hillary's health, but trust me, they are thinking about it and talking amongst themselves. If you specialize in neurosurgery, neurology, or neurovascular specialities as a doctor, no doubt it is quite obvious that Hillary has a big problem. She can barely walk up stairs and can't stand very long, has to hold on to side rails, etc. This makes sense, because she has VaD of the subcortex which involves the cerebellum (involved in controlling gross motor movements). Hillary, for the most part, can still deliver scripted speeches on green screens, so she still has some function. However, VaD will result in a rapid decline in function of the patient. VaD has a average life expectancy of 3-5 years (about 4 years according to the NHS). Hillary is entering into her final year of life since she was diagnosed with VaD in 2013. Why is she running for president if she is going to die soon? Does it have to do with Obama's Third Term?

Music: Beethoven's Symphony No.7 in A major op.92 - II, Allegretto
Ross Bugden "Flight Hymn"
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:45 pm

The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior
by Paul Joseph Watson
August 4, 2016

admin
Site Admin