Citigroup's List of Candidates for Cabinet/Deputy/Under/Assi

Citigroup's List of Candidates for Cabinet/Deputy/Under/Assi

Postby admin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:22 pm

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2008-10-06 11:34
Subject: Lists

John --

Attached are three documents:

-- A list of African American, Latino and Asian American candidates, broken down by Cabinet/Deputy and Under/Assistant/Deputy Assistant level, plus a list of Native American, Arab/Muslim American and Disabled American candidates. We have much longer lists for most of the groups, and the lists will continue to grow as we reach out further and more openly, but these are the names to date that seem to be coming up as recommended by various sources for senior level jobs. (I have tried to include member of Barack's campaign and Senate policy staff, as well as participants in the Transition project, as appropriate.)

-- While you did not ask for this, I prepared and attached a similar document on women.

-- At the risk of being presumptuous, I also scoped out how the Cabinet-level appointments might be put together, probability-weighting the likelihood of appointing a diverse candidate for each position (given one view of the short list) and coming up with a straw man distribution. (Obviously, multiple permutations of this are possible. This was just one example to show how it might pan out.) Let me know when you'd like to discuss. I am around this morning until about 11:30. -- Mike 212-793-1987
admin
Site Admin

Return to Wikileaks