U.S. Takeover May be Near, by Dr. Steve Pieczenik

Re: U.S. Takeover May be Near, by Dr. Steve Pieczenik

Postby admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:53 am

No Way Out for Hillary!
by Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD
October 2, 2016

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

The “Cleaner,” or more accurately, “The Sweeper”, Lawyer Brady Williamson (aka Podium Guy) is a CIA Operative funded by the Agency for International Development [AID=CIA]. Once again, the CIA tries to determine the outcome of our voting as well as the future of our country!

This time they will fail.

Thanks again to the astute, perceptive insights of our incredibly intelligent alt community [Mad Mad World [MMW], Drudge Report, Youtube, readers, writers etc.], we have identified a man who inadvertently exposed himself in the first televised debate between Hillary and Donald. After examining the videos and checking up on his credentials, I will try to delineate some aspects as to whom Brady Williamson is, and what he does:

“He is a long-time Democratic lawyer/strategist and three-decade member of the Democratic negotiating team.” [Mad Mad World].

Again, we taxpayers are footing an incredible $14M ticket to support his previous chicanery in both Egypt and the Arab Spring.

Let’s get more specific….

According to “The Gateway Pundit”, here are some of the salient aspects of this mysterious “CIA Sweeper”:

• Brady was involved in projects in Iraq, Southern Sudan, Egypt and Bangladesh, often visiting Baghdad and East Africa.
Does that sound like your regular ‘ambulance chaser’?
• Next Brady received a “grant from the USG by the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs [NDI], a non-profit organization working to strengthen democracy world-wide” [MDDW]. This is Catholics in Action [CIA] all over again: Vietnam, Laos, Iraq, Libya, Honduras [effete VP Tim Kaine], Panama, Africa, et. al.
• “It is also reported NDI was given a grant of $14 million …. And NDI was charged with managing an unlicensed NGO in Egypt…”

What does this all mean?

From a counter-intelligence perspective, I can only conclude that once again the CIA has inserted its ugly proboscis into a domestic issue over which it has no legitimacy or jurisdiction [see “Sicario”, the film]. The CIA, under DCI John Brennan, who worked as an ‘advisor’ for four of our previously CIA co-opted POTUSs—two Bushes, one Clinton, and one Obama—has now decided that he cannot trust the American public to determine its own future.

The CIA has seconded this Brady Williamson [of little integrity and less intellect] to help its favorite candidate, Hillary Clinton, to win the office of the White House. I have written countless times that both Bill and Hillary were recruited into the CIA soon after each graduated from Yale [the hotbed of CIA activities]. One must understand that the CIA and other intelligence services do not care about one’s political affiliations or sexual proclivities as long as they can manipulate you into their service. Witness the mysterious rise of a mulatto homosexual seemingly born in Hawaii, or wherever [it’s irrelevant], who suddenly appears on the political horizon bereft of past deeds, future plans, or impeccable judgement. They used him to defeat another CIA operative, Hillary Clinton. Americans are supposed to believe that there has been a fair, transparent election process?? The fact that Senator John McCain or Mitt Romney were Republican candidates is also irrelevant. For the most part, McCain was completely compromised during the Vietnam War; and Romney along with his Mormon crew were rife with CIA operatives, some of whom I had to dismiss in the jungles of Cambodia.

Now, has any debate moderator asked any of the aforementioned candidates whether they have ever been, or are in any part of a secret organization [Skull and Bones]; or, has any candidate ever worked/been paid by a covert agency of the USG or any other government [i.e Israel]?

That question is completely taboo!

In the case of Donald Trump, Lt.Gen. Michael Thomas Flynn is an outstanding intelligence officer. He does not hide the fact that he was and is involved in our USG covert operations. However, Hillary and her compatriots, are extremely embarrassed to admit that they are in tied to our intelligence community.

It is both disingenuous and self-destructive for Hillary to continue to run for the presidency when she knows she is exceedingly sick [Parkinson’s Disease] and highly compromised by all sides of the overt/covert political spectrum [uber corruption]. Once again, the Brady Williamsons appear as a blip on a video screen in order to reveal to the world that he, like many others who have helped Hillary to ascend the greasy pole of politics, are working against the best interests of our own USG.

As you all know by now, the ‘Sweeper’ is a technical term often associated with ‘dirty tricks’ in the world of black ops. I acted as a ‘sweeper’ on certain occasions. Yet, I did so in order to rid our world of “human trash” -- terrorists and repressive regimes/leaders. Who will be our country’s ‘sweeper’ in order to rid our electoral process of corruption, lies, and malfeasance?

God help those who think that they can hoodwink the American public or eviscerate our due process of law. It’s not going to happen in this new world of the internet, as long as we, ‘conspirators’ and ‘truth-sayers’ remain vigilant and continue the fight for our basic liberties.

The celebrated American writer/novelist, Mary McCarthy, wrote the following:

“Bureaucracy, the rule of no one, has become the modern form of despotism.”
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:54 am

Biggest Hazard to Floridian’s Health: Radio Active Sink Holes covered up by Mosaic.
October 1, 2016

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Florida’s biggest health issue is NOT ZIKA! its Radioactive Sink Holes Poisoning the Water!

Congress just funded $1.1 Billion for a Non-Existent Zika Virus Epidemic! From the onset of the so-called Zika virus epidemic, I was incredibly leery about this ‘highly infectious disease’. Ostensibly, it was reported that the virus was mosquito borne and indigenous to the rural areas of Brazil.

Really?

The media called out that the worst effected were certain pregnant women. The disease could cause development of ‘micro-cephalic newborns’ in Brazilian/Spanish/Puerto Rican women in Miami and its environs.That is pretty esoteric and quite bizarre as a disease.

Most of the epidemics I was personally acquainted with involved millions of people –children, men, women, who acquired a certain virus and became partially incapacitated or died. Polio was one of the most devastating infectious diseases that I personally had to deal with growing up in NYC in the 1950’s. The iron lung and paralysis were the constant reminders of the devastation that polio could create, if one were not properly vaccinated.

Back to Zika virus: only affected 904 cases in Florida, and 109 of them were locally transmitted through mosquitoes.If you take 904 and place over the denominator of 24 million people, you realize that the incidence/prevalence of this so-called ‘epidemic’ in Florida is less than 1/10th of a per cent.

Hardly impressive!

Yet, Florida Senators Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio [who could not get another job] made sure that we taxpayers would pay $1.1B for a non-epidemic.

Yet, the real epidemic in Florida is a phenomenon called “rapacious corruption” as practiced by the phosphate mining company, Mosaic which paid off/promised state senators and county commissioners [Bradford, Polk, etc.] to purposefully contaminate the Florida aquifer with their greed, insolence, and engineering incompetence.

The epic disaster that Mosaic created in Polk County, Florida with its enormous sink hole that sunk into the valuable Floridian Aquifer, remains as a bold testimony of how Gov. Rick Scott and his Department of Environment Protection [DEP] lackey, DEP Secretary Jon Steverson, arose to the highest level of their collusive negligence and rapaciousness.

It took both of them nearly 19 days to respond to the Mosaic environmental tragedy/epidemic of greed and indifference to public health.Witness the description by the Gainesville Sun [9/29/16] of what turned out to be a real health tragedy [unlike the Zika Virus] intentionally created by the almost bankrupt Mosaic Mining Company [negative asset/cash flow based company]:

“It’s estimated that up to 215 MILLION GALLONS of CONTAMINATED LIQUID drained into a 300 foot deep sinkhole, sparking fear that the pollution reached Floridian Aquifer, a major drinking source for millions of people.”

That is an epidemic of major proportions.

What is Governor Rick Scott doing about Mosaic’s predatory practices as they intimidate local officials?

Where are the US Army Corps of Engineers when you need them?

Where is NIH which has just received $109M dollars to develop a completely useless vaccine for a non-existing Zika epidemic?

Why doesn’t Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of NIH/Allergy &Infectious Diseases, come down to Florida in order to elaborate upon the potential pandemic of diseases that will arise once we drink radioactive/phosphorous, algae-saturated water?

Where is Attorney General Pam Bondi when we need protection from criminal corporations that cover up that they poisoned our drinking water?

Am I asking too much of my legislative representatives and our executive branch of government? I would express my sincere condolences to Puerto Rico that ostensibly had a Zika Virus epidemic. However, the only outbreak in Puerto Rico that I know about it is that the Puerto Rican politicians have abused their American aid dollars and support by driving themselves and their country into complete bankruptcy. Is Zika money going to other channels that has nothing to do with Public Health? NYC has a problem with their budget and they too are receiving Zika virus money. Where is all this Zika $$$ going???

America has become one major sinkhole for egregious corporate greed and arrogance, abetted by legislators who receive pay-for-play money, and at the same time refuse to address the real problems of the day: mental illness,obesity,an inadequate education system,and contaminated drinking water.

It is far easier to concoct an epidemic and make believe it is devastating when in fact no one really wants to address the modern day problems that are spurred on by corporate avarice and unbridled power. All regulatory agencies that were supposed to look out for the public: DEP, EPA,NIH, Local Commissioners have been intimidated into silence and corrupted by greed.

Congratulations Mosaic Mining Company, for now, you are free to pollute more rivers, lakes and another aquifer. You do so at your own risk! The people will eventually stop you and your henchmen from poisoning our pristine waters.

Goethe, the famous German poet/philosopher wrote:

“If a man thinks about his physical or moral state, he usually discovers that he is ill.”
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:54 am

Breaking Bad 4 both Hillary and Donald!
September 28, 2016

It’s great to be back home. Of course, there is no paucity of topics to discuss. I have to place the recent debate between HC and DT on the top of my list.

By now, a consensus has developed which accurately reflects the outcome of Monday night’s debate. For the first half hour, Donald was in control. However, he then slipped on a sled of irrelevant utterances which reaffirmed to me that he has poor advisors and he needs to learn new strategies/tactics. He is the Republican nominee for 2016 because he is a strong, convincing personality.

Yet, Trump could lose the chance to be POTUS because he fears that he is not as good as his supporters think he is. Yes, this is true despite (or because of) his own narcissism. No one on his team understands psychology, dynamics, or strategies to debate a formidable candidate like Hillary.

Many things have been said, written and spoken about HC over a thirty year period, but her being stupid or unwilling to learn, is not one of them. Hillary (with all her props and aids) set up Trump like LeBron James. Trump fell for every verbal barb that anyone in Debating 101 would have avoided.

Trump has come this far because he was able to express an emotional discontent quite pervasive in the American citizenry. He did not do it alone. He received the vociferous support of those of us who wanted major changes in the USG. Yet, Trump may not be able to garner the presidency because he refuses to understand what I have said repeatedly over the past year.

He is his own worst enemy.

His daughter, Ivanka, the most talented of all of his children, must persuade him to study the psycho-political dynamics inherently involved in a race for the presidency. Politics is nothing more than an extension of individual and group dynamics which should be studied to achieve the “mission”. You cannot wing a presidential debate/race.

His team must be prepared to make a presidential candidate overcome their own personal liabilities. When I helped prepare both Bush Sr and Jr, I had to convert their respective liabilities into their assets. Similarly, their opponent’s strengths became their weaknesses. No military generals, nor political strategists are trained to confront such a challenging role of psychological warfare at this intense, highly circumscribed event. Trump has underlying fears, uncertainties and hurdles that he must confront if he is to become POTUS. Right or wrong, Hillary knows exactly who she is and who she can become.

Hillary provided Trump with an amazing opening to her life which he did not realize or utilize to his advantage. When she talked affectionately about her poor, working father, Rodham, she forgot to mention that he was a self-hating Jew [whose name was not really Rodham], who abused Hillary and her mother both physically and mentally.

Donald: you have to be able to Trump yourself and those parts of you that are inhibiting you from becoming POTUS. As for us citizens, we do not want to subject ourselves to another eight years of Obama/Clinton. That will become … Breaking Bad for America!
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:44 am

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection
by Steve Pieczenik
Nov 1, 2016

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:52 am

Time for DNC to pick New Candidate!
September 14, 2016

It’s Time for the DNC to Pick an Alternative Candidate to Hillary Clinton!

She Has Parkinson Disease with Levodopa induced Dyskinesia [PLID]. Her coughs/pneumonia are due to neurological dystonia called “Aspirational Pneumonia.” Now, there is no doubt that Hillary’s Dr. Lisa B. Bardack and other medical accomplices in the DNC [Dr Howard Dean, etc.] have lied to the public about Hillary’s “pneumonia incident on 9/11”.

Hillary had a Parkinson brain freeze with syncope and a subsequent aspirational pneumonia/ fatigue from her daily treatment of LDOPA over a five to ten year period of time. LDOPA is the only known treatment for Parkinson Disease [PD] because it reconstitutes the depleted element in the Substantia Nigra area of the brain.

Yet, LDOPA creates all types of dystonic movements including head nods, seizures, and brain freeze that does not allow her to respond to any ongoing stress or crises [as in the press interview where she jerked back her head and talked irrationally about ‘drinking a latte’].

I am not wishing Hillary or any part of her family/friends ill-will. I am simply stating a diagnosis that many of my board certified colleagues have also made from just watching her over the past year. We do not have to be her personal physician in order to make that definitive diagnosis because of all the video available which simulates an excellent picture of a particular type of patient that has the classical symptoms of long term Parkinson Disease [PD] with the side effects of her medicine,LDOPA. The result is called Parkinson Disease Levodopa Induced Dyskinesia [PDLID–head bobbing, brain freeze, bizarre hand postures, seizure-like activities, bulging eyes, syncope etc.]. Eventually, dementia sets in and the patient becomes disoriented to place, time, and space.

I will not argue the diagnosis. It’s there!

It’s a diagnosis corroborated by the brave men/women of the Secret Service to whom I owe a apology. I have been very critical of them for not having revealed, up to now, her long-standing debilitating neurological disease. Recently, it was stated that they spent over $250K [taxpayer money] per SUV so that Hillary could enter any car without having to fall down or hurt herself in the process.

The Secret Service went out of their way to give us this information because, like myself, and my other of my colleagues in the intelligence/military community, we are very much concerned about having anyone with severe Parkinson Disease becoming POTUS. We all know such a calamity will compromise our national security.

Many have tried to appeal to the better half of the Clintons to cease and desist Hillary’s misguided attempt to become POTUS. However, as most of you know by now, it was a waste of time. Now I appeal to Don Fowler, Chairman of the DNC during Bill Clinton’s presidency from 1995-1997.

In an article published in Politico, 9/12/16, Kyle Cheney writes in bold letters, the following: “Former DNC chairman calls for Clinton Contingency plan”. That is a very wise move. Fowler adds that the “plan should be developed by 6pm this afternoon.” That was over twenty-four hours ago.

He adds: “It’s something you would be a fool not to prepare for… She better get well before she gets back because if she gets back too soon, it [Parkinson Disease and Pneumonia] might happen again.”

Hillary can never become POTUS because of her deteriorating neurological condition. Time is ticking away. There will be no delay in the elections process!

I am sorry that the DNC did not listen to many of us a year ago, when we warned them that she had a serious neurological problem. Unfortunately, the Clintons’ lies, as well as Dr. Bardack’s clear malpractice, have cost the DNC an important opportunity to win the election when they had such a vibrant candidate like Bernie Sanders.

Now, there will be a widespread consensus that Columbia Physicians and Surgeons Hospital must open their medical records to explain how she had been tested/treated for her past falls, concussions and ongoing Parkinson Disease. As expected, the toadies of the mainstream press acted accordingly, the CNN Neurosurgeon, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, exhibited his complete ignorance of general/neurological medicine. Hillary made a special telephone call to CNN darling, Anderson Cooper, in order to assure him that “she was in fine condition and was simply fatigued from overwork.”

NONSENSE!

For a war-hardened correspondent, Cooper did a magnificent job of being cajoled, flummoxed, and ill-equipped to handle an inveterate, pathological liar like Hillary. As long as she talks, we can always calibrate the truth by simply reversing 180 degrees everything she says, has said, or will say! The Clinton Spin Doctors are trying everything to stop from circling the drain.

As for me, I will answer the anonymous death threats I have been receiving lately by reiterating the mellifluous words of that beautiful movie star, Joan Crawford:

“Don’t fuck with me, fellas. This ain’t my first time at the rodeo.”
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:13 am

9/11 Truth Doc Architects and Engineers
September 11, 2016

If you have never seen the full doc produced by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, do yourself and your loved ones a favor WATCH IT in its entirety. In the words of Richard Gage “9/11 was brought to us by our government” Be Awake!
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:18 am

Obama Declares Cold War w/ Russia NONSENSE!
September 10, 2016

Obama Declares a Cold War with Russia! What Crap!

Once again, ignorance and fear dominate WH pronouncements. At a time when Hillary Clinton and the Dems have been losing popular support, she and her toadies are screaming that Trump is a pawn of Vladimir Putin.

Bullshitski!

If anyone has cooperated with Russian Oligarchic interests, it’s that rapacious sloth from Arkansas, Bill Clinton and his ever-ready ‘fixers’, the Podesta Group. This onslaught of hysteria regarding presumed Russian hacking is a ‘red-herring’, so to speak.

The real problem is that all countries have entered a new state of mutually assured cyberattacks. Why?? Because they can! Every nation, group, private/public corporation, and wannabe-Bill-Gates will enter into a cyber world of penetration and intrusion. Such cyber-battles signify nothing more than these so-called ‘cyber experimenters’ wants to test their skills and capacity in the new internet world.

This means that our own Cyber Command, National Geospatial Agency, CIA, DIA, and many other alphabet agencies are demonstrating what they can and cannot do with their limited capacities. The job of our intelligence community [IC] is to constantly probe and explore how far it can penetrate, block, neutralize any number of nations, institutions, and groups. On the top of the IC list has always been Russia, China, Israel, and an assortment of different terrorist orgs.

Our everyday cyber-probes do not constitute war or even a low intensity conflict [LIC], it’s part of the new world of cyber-attacks and cyber-defense. When Obama makes one of his usual foolish, ignorant statements like “America is entering a new Cold War” with Russia, it is both dangerous, cavalier, and extremely counter-productive for the national security of our country.

Clearly, Obama was both too young to experience the real Cold War. More importantly, his White House staff is completely bereft of any intellectual heft in regard to conditions in present day Russia, or the former Soviet Union. As for Hillary screaming hysterically about Trump’s association with Putin, it’s simply a cry of desperation to distract the American public from her own past/present nefarious activities as a presidential candidate. The countless thousands of emails she had destroyed still are an overriding concern for the American public.

When she defends herself with bold faced lies, she continues to bury herself into a morass of self-destruction from which she cannot exit. Hillary’s lies amplify themselves exponentially. The more she excuses, the more she incriminates herself.

Whomever Julian Assange is and what he represents is far less important to me than the fact that of all the ripe potential targets in America to expose, he has personally chosen Hillary Clinton.

Call it revenge! Call it patriotism of sorts.

Ask anyone of our directors of any part of IC, and each one will tell you that they work closely with Russia on a variety of issues in which cyberwar and cyber defense are part and parcel of the new Cyber World.

At the present time, it would be judicious for the departing POTUS to keep his mouth shut. No one really cares what he has to say. He has had eight wasteful years to make all kinds of nonsensical, false pronouncements. Now it’s time for this dysfunctional POTUS to keep silent! Silence is golden for both Obama and Hillary.

The late POTUS Richard Nixon said the following:

“Those who hate you don’t win unless you hate them – then you destroy yourself.”
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:35 pm

No More NeoCons!!!
September 6, 2016

A WashPost article, written by Josh Rogin [September 5, 2016], describes how Robert Gates, Stephen Hadley, Condi Rice and other warmongers were standing by to enter the Trump administration.These are the same criminals that brought us the worst foreign policy in the history of the 21st Century. If that happens, there will be another major revolt within the Republican Party.

According to the article:

“Former GOP secretaries of state Condoleezza Rice,Colin Powell,George Shultz,James Baker and Henry Kissinger, former national security advisor Stephen Hadley are among the influential officials who have kept their powder dry as Trump has made the Republican national discussion….”

Too many of us spent years fighting these cowards, incompetents and murderers and trying to hold them accountable for their 9/11 false flag and stand down.These are the very same people who murdered 3000 innocent American citizens so they could start a war in Iraq which killed thousands of people and cost us over $2Trillion.

If Trump becomes POTUS, he must not allow these neocons to come into power again. It’s abominable that we have not arrested or punished these people for the treason they had committed.

Specifically:

Stephen Hadley, an incompetent national security advisor who brought us the mess in the Middle East
Condi, female version of Obama,she has compromised herself and this country with her lies, ineptitude and ignoble actions.

Governor Christie running a new transition team in both national and foreign policy when he was part of 9/11 and he knows nothing about foreign policy.

Dr. Ben Carson and friends, not the scintillating example of intellect that I would have expected from graduates of the highly respected Johns Hopkins University.

As you know, I like what Trump stands for but I fear that we will be heading down a path similar to the one we traversed over 14 years ago. These dangerous miscreants need to go away permanently.

My commitment to you and this country is that I will continue to fight for our quiet revolution, eviscerating any presence of the past gone awry.

There is much work to do here!
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:46 am

DonaId J. Trump @realDenaldTrump
Looks like a military coup is underway in #Turkey. They're taking their country back! Will be the same in the US soon if I'm President!
2:22 PM - 15 Jul 2016
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Wikileaks