Aleksey Vayner Cover Letter and Resume to UBS

Postby admin » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:52 am

by Aleksey Vayner

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Sheena Sahibdeen
299 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10171
Email: sheena.sahibdeen@ubs.com

Dear Ms. Sahibdeen,

UBS’s reputation as one of the top investment management firms in the world motivates me to consider a career with your firm. The fast-paced environment and focus on results and excellence that define UBS would be an ideal place for me in terms of both personality and skills.

I strive in intense, competitive environments. As a world-level athlete in several sports, I have developed an insatiable appetite for peak performance and continuous learning. My trainer and world martial arts champion often said, “Impossible is just someone’s opinion.” I live by those words. My unique mix of previous work experience and my record as a professional athlete demonstrate a level of focus, a pattern of setting and achieving objectives, as well as adaptation to change.

I live everyday with passion because I embrace change as a daily challenge. Nothing will prevail over genuine human relations because we succeed as a team, or we fail as individuals. The skills outlined on my attached resume, along with my work experience, CFP and RIA certifications demonstrate my aptitude in finance. These skills and the personal qualities and beliefs I bring to my work fit well with UBS work ethic and make me an ideal candidate for a career with UBS.

I would welcome the occasion to further discuss career opportunities with UBS, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by phone at (203) 823-7026 or by email at aleksey.vayner@yale.edu.

Sincerely,
Aleksey Vayner

RESUME HERE
admin
Site Admin

Return to Aleksey Garber Vayner