Pigs, They Aspire To Be Pigs: The Popehat Crowd, by Tara

Pigs, They Aspire To Be Pigs: The Popehat Crowd, by Tara

Postby admin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:42 am

Pigs, They Aspire To Be Pigs
THE POPEHAT CROWD
by Tara Carreon
July 1, 2013

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Everybody has to have a goal, and Kenneth Paul White is a man with some broad ideas about where he would like to take himself and the law. He is always expanding his gorge, and disgorging volumes of invective in one direction or another. A censorious pseudo-prelate, he clearly aspires to dictatorial power of the Animal Farm sort. His perfect day is one where the followers of his piggish teachings spend 24-7 doing his bidding, digging and finding dirt, making dirtballs and flinging them, finding rubbish and making it into news and notional material for the endless spin and spew. Truly to gaze out from those piggy little eyes of Kenneth Paul White’s must be a horrifying experience. But wait, I draw back from that abyss. For those of you with more fortitude, go ahead and allow your imaginations to go wild into undreamed of realms of megalomania. And may the music of the porkers serenade you to bed with a side of bacon for your pillow.

I Love These Pigs Because They are So Honest
admin
Site Admin

Return to Kenneth Paul White (Popehat)