Diatribe: Another Way of Seeing, by Bobby Fischer

What you are allowed to think and what you do think are two different things, aren't they? That's another way of saying that this forum may be NSFW, if your boss is a Republican. A liberal won't fire you for it, but they'll laugh at you in the break room and you may not get promoted. Unless you're an engineer, of course, in which your obsession with facing reality is not actually a career-disabling disability.

Diatribe: Another Way of Seeing, by Bobby Fischer

Postby admin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:12 am

Diatribe: Another Way of Seeing
by Bobby Fischer
Harpers Magazine
March, 2002

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

The following conversation between Bobby Fischer and radio host Pablo Mercado was broadcast September 11 on the Philippine radio station Bombo Radyo. In 1972, Fischer became the first American to win the World Chess Championship; he fled the United States in 1992 after the federal government indicted him for breaking economic sanctions by playing a chess tournament in Yugoslavia.

MERCADO: We have on the line a notable friend, a chess grandmaster--yes, he was the World Chess Champion--Bobby Fischer, and he would like to air his opinion and give some commentary on what happened at the World Trade Center just a few hours ago--it could be an attack at the White House and I think the Pentagon too. Here he is.

FISCHER: How are you doing, Pablo?

MERCADO: Well.

FISCHER: Yes, this is all wonderful news. It is time that the fucking U.S. got their heads kicked in. It’s time to finish off the U.S. once and for all. Everybody knows how you...how you...uh...

MERCADO: Just give us a few simple statements.

FISCHER: I was happy. I could not really believe what has happened. I just can’t be crying about the U.S., you know. All the crimes the U.S. is committing all over the world. This just shows, what goes around comes around, even to the United States.

MERCADO: Hmm. You are saying you are...you are happy about what happened?

FISCHER: Yes, I applaud the act. Look, nobody gets that the U.S. and Israel have been slaughtering the Palestinians for years. Robbing and slaughtering for years and nobody gave a fuck . Fuck the U.S. I wanna see the U.S. wiped out.

MERCADO: Heh heh, right. Well, the U.S. is a superpower. How did...

FISCHER: Well, probably it is not as powerful as everybody thought. They were hijacked, those planes. There has been no intelligence on this. How is it possible that the “great” U.S. is nobody!

MERCADO: Yeah, that’s what they have been doing here in the Philippines, and considering the properties they have right now, you know, business--

FISCHER: What I am really hoping for, Pablo, did you ever see that movie Seven Days in May?

MERCADO: Yes.

FISCHER: That’s a movie about a general who tries to take over the U.S. I think it was with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas.

MERCADO: Yes.

FISCHER: I was really for the generals, you know, but in the end the president of the so-called democracy won. I’m hoping for some kind of a Seven Days in May scenario in the lakes of Ontario, where the country will be taken over by the military, to close down all the synagogues, arrest all the Jews, execute hundreds of thousands of Jewish ringleaders, and, you know, apologize to the Arabs by killing off all the Jews over there in that bandit state, you know, Israel. I’m hoping for a totally new world.

MERCADO: Really?

FISCHER: Yeah. The U.S. is based on lies, is based on theft...You have to look at the history of the country: Get something for nothing. Take and kill. That’s the history of the U.S. A despicable country, you know...

Democracy is just a load of bullshit. It is just a cover for the criminal nature of the U.S. But I’m hoping for the Seven Days in May scenario, where sane people will take over the U.S., military people. They will imprison the Jews, they will execute several hundred thousand of them at least.

And ultimately the white man should leave the U.S., the black man should go back to Africa, the whites back to Europe, and the country should be returned to the American Indians who lived there for who knows how many tens of thousands of years. They kept the land crystal clean. It was a beautiful country when the white man came. This is the future I would like to see for the so-called U.S.

Death to the U.S. They are the worst liars and bastards. This is a wonderful day.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Another View on 9/11