Johnny Depp, Amber Heard's Totally Uncomfortable Public Apol

Gathered together in one place, for easy access, an agglomeration of writings and images relevant to the Rapeutation phenomenon.

Re: Johnny Depp, Amber Heard's Totally Uncomfortable Public

Postby admin » Sun May 29, 2016 5:03 am

Stephen Apologizes To Australia
by Stephen Colbert
April 19, 2016

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 am

Johnny Depp denies attacking his wife as he claims she only wants his millions: Lawyers for the Pirates of the ­Caribbean star said he would contest claims by actress Amber Heard that he hurled an iPhone at her
by Simon Boyle
May 28, 2016

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Johnny Depp has denied attacking his wife Amber

Superstar Johnny Depp has rejected claims in legal files which paint him as a tyrant who left his wife “truly fearing for her life”.

Lawyers for the Pirates of the ­Caribbean star said he would contest claims by actress Amber Heard that he hurled an iPhone at her.

Depp’s furious denial came as ­explosive new details about the celebrity couple’s marriage emerged.

As a £200 million divorce fight loomed, his lawyer Laura Wasser said in a statement: “Amber is attempting to secure a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse.

“Amber is a successful model and actress who earns her own income and is capable of supporting herself.

Amber HeardAmber Heard with the injuries she claims were caused by Johnny Depp

“Amber’s anger certainly cannot drive this dissolution proceeding.”

The Sunday Mirror can also reveal:

• Amber, 30, claims in legal papers that Depp, 52, turned violent last December.
• The Danish Girl actress’s pal Raquel Pennington has agreed to act as a witness to the alleged assault a week ago.
• The couple’s legal fight looks set to lift the lid on Depp’s drinking, alleged drug use and sex life.
• But Amber’s allegations were coming under increasing scrutiny as one cop said: “No crime was committed.”

Documents obtained by the Sunday Mirror from a Los Angeles courthouse include photographs from inside the couple’s apartment showing shards of glass strewn on the floor.

Pictures taken from inside Amber Heard and Johnny Depp's house

Depp is said to have a shattered a wine bottle that he wielded “like a baseball bat” during a row with Amber.

He was allegedly “inebriated” and “high” when he is said to have turned on Amber in the home they have shared for two years.

She claims it was the latest in a string of incidents that left her in fear.

Amber’s father David, a contractor from Texas, said his daughter was “okay”.

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday Mirror as he recovered from a knee op, he said: “If she wasn’t okay, I wouldn’t be lying here in my hospital bed. I would be up there with her.”

Inside Amber Heard and Johnny Depp's house

He has previously told how he gave his daughter a .38 calibre pistol when she first left home aged 17 to head to Los Angeles – and told her to keep it in her bag for protection.

His comments came as new details emerge surrounding the break-up of Johnny and Amber’s explosive four-year relationship.

Amber filed for divorce just three days after the death of Depp’s beloved mother Betty Sue Palmer on May 20, and 15 months after the couple tied the knot.

The actress claims repeated violent incidents had left her in fear.

In a statement she said: “I live in fear that Johnny will return to the Broadway residence unannounced to terrorise me, physically and emotionally.

“There also have been several prior incidents of domestic violence with Johnny, in particular there was one severe incident in December 2015 when I truly feared that my life was in danger.”

Of the alleged iPhone assault, she said: “Johnny wound his arm up like a baseball pitcher, threw the phone and struck my cheek and eye with great force.

Johnny Depp performs on stage with his band Hollywood Vampires

“Johnny continued to rant in an aggressive and incoherent manner.”

Amber claims Depp has “used excessive emotional verbal abuse which has included angry, hostile, humiliating and threatening assaults to me whenever I questioned his authority or disagreed”.

She continued: “Johnny has a long-held and widely-acknowledged public and private history of drug and alcohol abuse. He has a short fuse.

“He is often paranoid and his temper is exceptionally scary as it has proven many times to be physically dangerous and/or life-threatening to me.

"Johnny’s relationship with reality oscillates, depending upon his interaction with alcohol and drugs.

"As Johnny’s paranoia, delusions and aggression increased so has my awareness of his substance abuse.”

Amber’s friend Raquel, who claims to have witnessed the recent ­incident, made a statement claiming the actor swung a wine bottle like a baseball bat – using it to “smash everything he could”.

She claimed Depp’s security team then arrived – but just stood by and watched without intervening.

Amber Heard leaves court in Downtown Los Angeles

The police file includes pictures of a broken bottle and a smashed framed photo.

However, Amber’s claims were being questioned as Los Angeles police said they were not investigating an assault.

LAPD Officer Drake Madison confirmed officers who attended the scene eight days ago saw no evidence of a physical assault.

He said: “A crime did not occur so the officers left the scene and left a business card.”

Amber Heard on her Twitter feed.

Those close to Depp also pointed to a picture of Amber smiling with friends Amanda de Cadenet and model Amber Valletta at de Cadenet’s birthday party.

The actress’s hair covered the areas of her face which appeared to have been bruised the day before.

The picture was posted online by a friend – but has been deleted.

As the row raged, Johnny was on tour in Europe with his band the ­Hollywood Vampires.

His first wife Lori Anne Allison came to his defence and said he wasn’t capable of hurting anyone.

Lori, married to Johnny from 1983 to 1985, told friends Johnny was never abusive and was a “soft person”.

But sources say Depp and Amber hit a rocky patch long ago.

One pal told how issues began to arise just months after their wedding last year due to Depp’s commitment to other projects.

He was also said to have found it difficult to cope with the amount of female friends his wife, who has previously admitted to being bisexual, surrounded herself with.

Mickey Rourke with his friend Johnny Depp

The friend said: “Johnny and Amber had their wedding, honeymoon and pretty much after that became passing ships in the night.

“He was tied up with a raft of projects include the Alice movie in England and the Pirates blockbuster.

“She was also working away too, so after they wed they were like passing lovers rather than a married unit.”

On Friday Judge Carl Moor agreed to a restraining order preventing Depp going within 100 yards of his wife, who is staying in the couple’s home.

Johnny Depp performing with Hollywood Vampires in Lisbon, Portugal

US website TMZ had published the picture of Amber with a bruise on her face and she showed the judge a series of photos with other injuries she says Depp inflicted.

Amber claimed Depp went on the rampage and shattered various objects. But the judge refused to grant to her request for £35,000 a month maintenance.

According to US reports, Amber wanted the restraining order as there is an “immediate threat of harm”.

There were also claims she even has video of one of the alleged beatings.

DECLARATION OF AMBER LAURA DEPP
Amber Heard has filed a restraining order against Johnny Depp and accused him of domestic violence

Those close to Depp fear his “private world could be torn apart” by pubic ­scrutiny surrounding the case.

Amber’s legal team will be allowed to quiz Depp on his personal habits, problems and his own admission of battles with alcohol and substances.

They are sure to probe him on his temper, anger issues and any violent tendencies he may have.

But his sex life may also be raised at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse – amid reports he had enjoyed a close friendship with a Hollywood publicity expert.

Weeks ago, Depp was said to be ­humiliated after he and Amber were forced to appear in an embarrassing apology video, after illegally bringing their dogs into Australia.

The cringing clip made them a global laughing stock.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun May 29, 2016 5:49 am

DECLARATION OF AMBER LAURA DEPP
May 26, 2016

l. AMBER LAURA DEPP, declare as follows:

1. I am the Petitioner herein. I have firsthand personal knowledge of the facts stated herein and it called as a witness, I could and would competently testify thereto.

2. I submit this declaration in support of my Request for CLETS Domestic Violence Restraining Orders against Respondent John Christopher Depp aka Johnny Depp ("Johnny"). I am also requesting pendants lite spousal support, exclusive possession of the residence located at [DELETE] in downtown Los Angeles ("Broadway residence"), exclusive possession of the 2015 Range Rover vehicle, and attorneys' tees.

3. Johnny and I began living together in or about 2012, and we were married on February 3, 2015. We do not have any children together.

4. During the entirety of our relationship, Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me. I endured excessive emotional, verbal and physical abuse from Johnny, which has included angry, hostile, humiliating and threatening assaults to me whenever I questioned his authority or disagreed with him.

5. Johnny has a long-held and widely-acknowledged public and private history of drug and alcohol abuse. He has a short fuse. He is often paranoid and his temper is exceptionally scary for me as it has proven many times to be physically dangerous and/or life threatening to me. Johnny relationship with reality oscillates, depending upon his interaction with alcohol and drugs. As Johnny's paranoia, delusions and aggression increased throughout our relationship so has my awareness of his continued substance abuse. Because of this, I am extremely afraid of Johnny and for my safety. I am petrified he will return at any moment to the [DELETE] residence, to which he has full access to despite my repeated pleas to his security team to prevent otherwise and to protect me, if restraining orders are not immediately issued. I strongly believe that in addition to DVROs, Johnny also requires enrollment in anger management courses and a Batterer's Intervention program.

6. Since early 2013 and throughout the entirety of our marriage, Johnny and I have resided at the Broadway residence. The residence is compromised of connected units. I am requesting exclusive possession and use of the 3 unit condominium (i.e., Units 3, 4 and 5).

7. On April 21, 2016, I celebrated my birthday with my friends at the [DELETE] residence. As everyone was preparing to leave my birthday party, Johnny showed up, inebriaTed and high. After my guests had left, Johnny and I had a discussion about his absence from my birthday celebration which deteriorated into a bad argument that started with Johnny throwing a magnum size bottle at champagne at the wall and a wine glass on me and the floor -- both which shattered. Johnny then grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me onto the bed, blocking the bedroom door. He then grabbed me by the hair and violently shoved me to the floor. Johnny was also screaming and threatening me, taunting me to stand up. After several minutes, Johnny stormed out of the condominium, but not before tossing aside and breaking nearly everything in his path.

8. I did not see Johnny again for another month.

9. The next time I saw him was on May 21, 2016. He arrived at the [DELETE] residence at approximately 7:15 p.m. He was inebriated and high. At the time of Johnny's arrival, my friend Elizabeth Marz was present, along with my friend Raquel Rose Pennington and her fiance Joshua Drew who live in the adjacent apartment at the [DELETE] residence.

10. When Johnny arrived, at first, we were having a peaceful conversation in our living room talking about his mother's passing as I tried to comfort him while we sat on the couch. Suddenly, he began obsessing about something that was untrue and his demeanor changed dramatically. He became extremely angry. I tried to calm Johnny down by calling one of his trusted employees to alleviate his misplaced concerns, but it did not work.

11. Johnny was becoming increasingly enraged. I began to have concerns for my safety and sent a text to my friend Raquel who was in the condominium next door. I texted her to ask her to come over. As Johnny continued to rant in an aggressive and incoherent manner, he then demanded we call our friend iO Tillet Wright to prove his paranoid and irrational accusations about some delusional idea he was having.

12. As my call to iO went through on speaker phone, Johnny ripped the cell phone from my hand and began screaming profanities and insults at iO. I heard iO yell at me to get out of the house. Johnny then grabbed the cell phone, wound up him arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the cell phone at me striking my cheek and with great force.

13. I immediately covered my face and was crying because of the pain resulting from the phone hitting me. Johnny charged at me, insisting on seeing my face. He taunted me, challenged whether or not the cell phone actually hit me. He then forceably pulled back my hair as I attempted to stand up from the sofa. I then yelled out "Call 911" hoping it would be heard by iO who was still on the phone. Johnny continued screaming at me, pulling my hair, striking me and violently grabbing my face.

14. Raquel entered the condominium using the key I had previously provided to her. I then escaped Johnny's grasp as he momentarily seemed distracted by Raquel's entrance.

15. Johnny then charged me again after I had moved to the other side of the room. Raquel ran in between us and begged Johnny to stop. He then slapped away her arms that she had extended in a defensive manner and continued to yell obscenities at her.

16. I retreated to the couch. Raquel then came over to covered me in a protectively posture, while Johnny then picked up the magnum size bottle of wine he had been drinking out of, and he started swinging it around, smashing everything he could.

17. Johnny then stormed at me once again, demanding that I get up and stand. He did this -- about ten times -- getting closer to me, louder and more threatening each time. Johnny's security team, that included, Judge Jerry, entered the condominium at this time, but they stood back without saying or doing anything. I yelled to Jerry to please help me and told him that if Johnny hit me one more time I was going to call the police. I heard Jerry say, "Boss, Please." But Johnny continued screaming and breaking things, finally leaving the condominium.

18. As Johnny went down the hallway, he smashed another bottle of wine and then went into the adjoining condominium unit I use as my office, painting studio and closet. I could hear him destroying items of my personal property as he continued screaming.

19. Joshua and Raquel took me into their condominium for safety. Eventually I did not hear Johnny any more.

20. Collectively attached hereto as Exhibit "A" are photographs depicting the injuries to my lace and the property damage caused by Johnny.

21. I live in fear that Johnny will return to the [DELETE] residence unannounced to terrorize me, physically and emotionally. I require the protection of this Court via the issuance of Domestic Violence restraining orders. There also have been several prior incidents or domestic violence with Johnny, in particular there was one severe incident in December 2015 when I truly feared that my life was in danger.

22. In addition to the DVROs I am seeking, as I have no place to live other than the [DELETE] residence (my home for the past two years), I am requesting exclusive use and possession of said property. I also require exclusive use and possession of the Range Rover vehicle, which I am currently using. Further, I am requesting possession of my dog Pistol.

23. Although Johnny is extremely wealthy, he refuses to provide me with any direct financial support. Concurrent with this filing I am providing an Income and Expense Declaration. I am requesting $50,000 a month as and for pendente lite spousal support based on our marital lifestyle.

24. Except as to that which is based on information and belief, I have personal knowledge of the matters set forth herein and, and if sworn as a witness, I could and would competently testify thereto. This declaration is being submitted in lieu of personal testimony pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure §§2009 and 2015.5, California Rules of Court, Rule 5.118(f), and Reifler v. Superior Court (1974) 39 Cal.App.3d 479.

I declare, under penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed this 26th day of May, 2016 at Los Angeles. California.

see signature on DV-100 form
AMBER LAURA DEPP

DECLARATION OF RAQUEL ROSE PENNINGTON
May 27, 2016

I. RAQUEL ROSE PENNINGTON. declare as follows:

1. I have firsthand personal knowledge of the facts stated herein and if called as a witness, I could and would competently testify thereto.

2. I submit this declaration in support of Petitioner AMBER LAURA DEPP's ("Amber") Request for CLETS Domestic Violence Restraining Orders against Respondent John Christopher Depp ll aka Johnny Depp ("Johnny").

3. I have been friends with Amber since 2003. My fiance Joshua Drew and I live in one of the condominiums located at [DELETE] in Los Angeles. I have a key to the condominium units which Amber shares with Johnny.

4. On May 21, 2016, I was in my condominium with Joshua when I received a text message from Amber at approximately 8:06 p.m., asking me to come over to her condominium unit.

5. I immediately went over to Amber's place. When I got to the door, I could hear Amber and Johnny arguing inside. I knocked on the locked door, but there was no answer, so I quickly ran back to my apartment to get my key to open Amber's door.

6. I returned to Amber's condominium less than a minute later. When I opened the door, I saw Amber by the couch in the living room covering her head with her arms and hands, as Johnny was loudly screaming at her.

7. I ran over and stood in between Johnny and Amber, begging Johnny to stop yelling at her. I put my hands out in a defensive manner motioning him to stop. Johnny slapped my hands away and screamed foul obscenities at me. I then tried to covered Amber up with my body to protect her from him.

8. Johnny picked up a magnum size bottle of wine and began swinging it like a baseball bat. Wine was flying all over the walls, floors and furniture, and he began using the bottle to smash everything he could.

9. He then charged at Amber, screaming at her to stand up. He repeatedly yelled at Amber to stand up -- about ten times -- and each time, he got closer, louder and more threatening.

10. Johnny's security team then arrived, which included Jerry Judge, but they each stood back and did not say or do anything.

11. Amber pleaded with Jerry to help and said that if Johnny hit her one more time she was going to call the police.

12. Jerry said "Boss. Please."

13. Johnny continued screaming and breaking things, before finally walking out of the apartment and into the hallway where he continued screaming and breaking things.

14. I could hear Johnny go into Amber's private condominium, where she keeps her personal belongings and artwork, and continue to scream and break things.

15. Joshua came into the condominium unit and together we took Amber into our condominium unit for safety.

16. I observed that Amber sustained a significant injury to her right eye as a result of the incident with Johnny, as there was redness and swelling. Amber was crying, shaking and very afraid of Johnny.

17. Finally, I heard Johnny leave the premises. I then took pictures of Amber's face which are attached as Exhibit "A" to the Declaration of Amber.

18. Many times over the past few years, Amber has confided and complained to me about Johnny's abusing her, both physically and verbally.

19. Except as to that which is based on information and belief, I have personal knowledge of the matters set forth herein and, and if sworn as a witness, I could and would competently testify thereto. This declaration is being submitted in lieu of personal testimony pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure §§2009 and 2015.5, California Rules of Court, Rule 5.118(f), and Reifler v. Superior Court (1974) 39 Cal.App.3d 479.

I declare, under penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed this 27th day of May, 2016 at Los Angeles, California.

see facsimile signature on next page
RAQUEL ROSE PENNINGTON

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun May 29, 2016 6:06 am

Amber Heard chose to 'go nuclear' after becoming FURIOUS with how she was being portrayed: Hollywood actress felt pressured to go public with her domestic abuse claims
by Joshua Haigh
May 28, 2016

Amber had enough of being portrayed badly

Amber Heard reportedly felt pressured after seeing how she was being portrayed after filing for divorce.

The actress, who has claimed that she was subject to "emotional, verbal and physical abuse" during her 15 month marriage to Johnny Depp, was given a domestic violence restraining order the actor yesterday.

It's thought that she went public with her claims after she became increasingly unhappy with how the divorce proceedings were making her look.

Amber and Johnny were married for just over 15 months

Amber looked disheartened as she left court in Los Angeles this week

A source told The Sun: "Amber is furious with how the divorce has been portrayed. She's taken the option to go nuclear."

Amber shocked the world when she filed for divorce just three days after Johnny's 81-year-old mother passed away.

In a written declaration in court, Amber claimed that she "lives in fear" of her husband returning to "terrorise" her.

Pictures of Amber's injuries leaked onto the internet this week

She said: "During the entirety of our relationship, Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me. I endured excessive emotional, verbal and physical abuse from Johnny, which has included angry, hostile, humiliating and threatening assaults to me whenever I questioned his authority or disagreed with him," the statement to the court read.

"I live in fear that Johnny will return to (our house) unannounced to terrorise me, physically and emotionally."

A statement from his representatives following the divorce filing read: "Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life.

"Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly."

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun May 29, 2016 6:37 am

Amber and Johnny are very sorry: A term paper
by Snarly
April 18, 2016

If a sixth grade non-fiction book report and a proof-of-life hostage video got married and had a baby, it would look like Amber Heard and Johnny Depp’s apology video.

Background: In Australia’s “War on Terrier” (HA HA), Johnny Depp’s actress wife Amber Heard admitted she was wrong for bringing her and Depp’s Yorkies, Pistol and Boo, into Australia without the mandatory permit and 10-day quarantine. The reason for the quarantine laws is that Australia is a continent with its own ecosystem, and when you flout rules because you are a famous rich person whose last good movie was arguably What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (1993), you end up putting the entire continent at risk. Things can occur, from the introduction of new diseases and parasites up to and including Jurassic Park. Heard was accused of sneaking Pistol and Boo onto a private jet so they could hang out with their daddy, who was shooting the fifth Pirates of the Caribbean film, which is sure to be awesome.

teensy felons

The former Minister of Agriculture, Barnaby Joyce, was not amused; he threatened to have the dogs euthanized. John Oliver found the whole thing amusing. (His reporting initially misidentified two photos of Depp: The first depicted a fedora atop a pile of greasy hair and the second showed a trash bag full of scarves. He needs better fact checkers, because everyone knows what Johnny Depp looks like.) The dogs were flown back to the US just before Joyce’s deadline expired; we know this because the Guardian newspaper maintained an online Depp dog death clock for the duration.)

At first Depp and Heard did not seem to treat their abuse of the law with much respect. Last year, at the Venice Film Festival, when asked if his dogs were going to take a gondola ride, the star of Mortdecai (2015) and The Lone Ranger (2013) answered, “No, I killed my dogs and ate them, under direct orders from some kind of, I don’t know, sweaty, big-gutted man from Australia.” However, when the actual threat of jail time loomed, all parties decided to agree that Heard had been jet-lagged and forgot to register the dogs (though she pleaded guilty to providing a false immigration document) and the couple made the informative video.

“Australia is a wonderful island with a treasure trove of unique plants, animals and people,” Heard sing-songs, sounding like my daughter doing her report on ancient Rome. “It has to be protected,” Depp mutters, looking dead-eyed and sounding slightly like late-stage Marlon Brando.

“Australia is free of many pests and diseases that are commonplace in the world,” Heard continues. “That is why Australia needs to have such strict bio-security laws.”

“And Australians are just as unique, both warm and direct,” Depp says, sounding like he would like to kill a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Concluding as though writing a letter to Grandma from camp after being scolded for not thanking her for the care package of gum, Heard says, “I am truly sorry that Pistol and Boo were not declared. Protecting Australia is important.”

“Declare everything when you enter Australia, thanks,” Depp grunts. And the video ends. And we all go rent The Tourist (2010). Wait, no we don’t.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun May 29, 2016 6:55 am

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's 'toxic' marriage 'came to a head over humiliating apology video after months of arguing': The actress filed for divorce earlier this week, a month after the embarrassing incident made them a laughing stock
by Rebecca Merriman
May 27, 2016

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's "toxic" marriage irrevocably broke down weeks ago, following months of "blazing rows" and tension between the couple a new report has claimed.

The Rum Diary actress, 30, filed for divorce from the Hollywood star, 52, on Monday 15 months after they tied the knot, with the official separation date given as the day before.

But, according to The Sun, things came to a head last month shortly after they were forced to appear in an embarrassing apology video, after illegally bringing their dogs into Australia, which made them a global laughing stock.

Amber and Johnny have split

“Johnny felt humiliated by the whole ordeal and believes Amber made him look like a fool," a source told the paper.

“It just doesn’t fit with his serious image and he hated being mocked. The dogs are Amber’s so she should really have done the thorough checks.”

While Amber was the one who began the legal process to end their union, it was reportedly Johnny who had had "enough" of the marriage.

The couple make humiliating video apology

They were accused of providing false documents when bringing their dogs Pistol and Boo into Australia

Amber and Johnny had appeared head-over-heels in love after first going public with their union in 2012, but the 22-year age gap began to take it's toll on their relationship, sources claimed, with the actress frustrated at the former hard-partier's "boring" lifestyle.

A Hollywood source said: “Amber is a party girl and Johnny just isn’t into that scene any more.

“He prefers to stay indoors on his own or with a small group of friends, have a smoke and watch some old movies.

In 2011 movie The Rum Diary

They continued: “Johnny had absolutely no interest in heading to bars or clubs, despite being so popular around the world. Amber believed she could lead a proper lavish, Hollywood lifestyle with Johnny.

“But she eventually realised she got him at the wrong stage of his life.”

Yesterday Johnny addressed the short split in a statement and referred to the union as "short" and "brief".

Was the 22-year age gap to blame?

"Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life,” his representative said in a statement.

"Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly."
admin
Site Admin

Return to A Growing Corpus of Analytical Materials