Corey Feldman calls marijuana arrest days after making Holly

Gathered together in one place, for easy access, an agglomeration of writings and images relevant to the Rapeutation phenomenon.

Corey Feldman calls marijuana arrest days after making Holly

Postby admin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:04 am

Corey Feldman calls marijuana arrest days after making Hollywood child sexual abuse allegations a 'shakedown'
Feldman has spoken about the alleged abuse on a number of occasions
by Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith
independent.co.uk
23 October 2017

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Former Hollywood actor Corey Feldman has been arrested on a marijuana charge in Louisiana after his tour bus was pulled over for speeding, days after he made headlines for speaking about allegations of paedophilia in Hollywood.

Feldman, who is currently on tour with his band, was taken to Mangham police station and charged with speeding, driving under suspension and possession of marijuana, KNOE8News reported. He was released after paying a fine.

After pulling the bus over, officers found the 46-year-old's licence had been suspended, police chief Perry Fleming said.

After taking Feldman and four of his crew to the police station, an officer smelled marijuana and searched Feldman. Five other people in the crew were charged with separate offences.

Feldman tweeted about the encounter, claiming that he was not arrested or put in jail but received a misdemeanour due to a member of his crew possessing medical marijuana on his bus, and called the timing “ironic”.

“No illegal or street drugs were found on the bus at all! Which is why nobody spend the night in jail,” he wrote, calling the encounter “a bit of a good ol’ shakedown”.

“After we paid them in cash, they asks for pictures and autographs, then called the local paper to do interviews. I do find the timing of this all ironic,” he added.

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
HI #EVERYBODY & HAPPY 22ND! 4 THE RECORD, I WAS NOT ARRESTED OR PUT IN JAIL. I RECEIVED A MISDEMEANOR IN LOUISIANA, DUE 2 A MEMBER OF MY
1:05 PM - Oct 22, 2017

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
CREW HAVING MEDICAL MARIJUANA, WITH A LEGAL CA PRESCRIPTION, I HAD NOTHING ON ME, BUT WAS CHARGED BECAUSE ITS MY BUS. ALSO 5 OTHERS WERE
1:08 PM - Oct 22, 2017

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
CHARGED DUE 2 HAVING LEGAL MEDICINES WITHOUT THEIR PARTICULAR BOTTLES. NO ILLEGAL OR STREET DRUGS WERE FOUND ON THE BUS AT ALL! WHICH IS Y
1:12 PM - Oct 22, 2017

Feldman, who has previously made allegations about being sexually abused when he was younger, sent a series of tweets on Friday stating that he will not name his or "anyone else's" abuser, but stated he would "love others to come forward".

“For the record: I will not be going on a talk show to disclose names of my abuser or anyone else’s abusers. So please stop asking me to do so,” he wrote.

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
NOBODY SPENT THE NIGHT IN JAIL. HOWEVER WE WERE PROMISED THAT THESE CHARGES COULD ALL B DROPPED WITH PROOF OF PROPER SCRIPTS! IT WAS A BIT
1:14 PM - Oct 22, 2017

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
OF A GOOD OL SHAKEDOWN! AFTER WE PAID THEM IN CASH, THEY ASKED 4 PICS & AUTOGRAPHS, & THEN CALLED THE LOCAL PAPER 2 DO INTERVIEWS!
1:15 PM - Oct 22, 2017

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
I DO FIND THE TIMING OF ALL THIS IRONIC! BUT HAVE NO FEAR, WE R HEADED 2 HOUSTON, & WE WILL PERFORM THE BENEFIT CONCERT 2NITE 2 HELP RAISE $
1:16 PM - Oct 22, 2017

“Also let me add, this is not about fear of being sued! Yes that’s a real possibility but the bigger reason is safety for my family.”

He added that he would “love others to come forward as there are many other witnesses to the crimes I have addressed. Still not one of my peers has offered anything up in a decade”.

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
4 THE RECORD: I WILL NOT B GOING ON A TALK SHOW 2 DISCLOSE NAMES OF MY ABUSER OR ANY1 ELSES ABUSERS. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME 2 DO SO.
6:34 PM - Oct 19, 2017

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
ALREADY OVER THIS! MY CAREER WAS SHUT DOWN, I HAVE BEEN MOCKED & SHAMED 4 DOING WHAT I HAVE DONE 2 THIS POINT! I WOULD LOVE 2 C OTHERS COME
6:38 PM - Oct 19, 2017

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
FORWARD AS THERE R MANY OTHER WITNESSES 2 THE CRIMES I HAVE ADDRESSED. STILL NOT 1 OF MY PEERS HAS OFFERED UP ANYTHING IN A DECADE!
6:39 PM - Oct 19, 2017

Feldman, who starred in many films with friend Corey Haim, has spoken of the alleged abuse they were both subjected to on a number of occasions.

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter last year, Feldman said that Haim, who died in 2010 of pneumonia following long-running issues with drug addiction, “had more direct abuse than I did”.

19 Oct
Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
4 THE RECORD: I WILL NOT B GOING ON A TALK SHOW 2 DISCLOSE NAMES OF MY ABUSER OR ANY1 ELSES ABUSERS. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME 2 DO SO.

Corey Feldman

@Corey_Feldman
ALSO LET ME ADD, THIS IS NOT ABOUT FEAR OF BEING SUED! YES THATS A REAL POSSIBILITY BUT THE BIGGER REASON IS SAFETY 4 MY FAMILY!
7:21 PM - Oct 19, 2017

“With me, there were some molestations and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape, whereas mine was not actual rape. And his also occurred when he was 11. My son is 11 now and I can’t even begin to fathom the idea of something like that happening to him. It would destroy his whole being,” he said at the time.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Corey Feldman calls marijuana arrest days after making H

Postby admin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:23 am

Corey Feldman NAMES his ALLEGED ABUSERS NEW
by Sabrina Culver
Published on Nov 15, 2017

The names we all have been waiting for - here they are- corey feldman
names some of the a listers involved in the alleged pedophile ring after years of hinting

Category: Entertainment
License: Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
admin
Site Admin

Return to A Growing Corpus of Analytical Materials