Gag Order Reinstated So Trump Attacks Judge's Wife

Gathered together in one place, for easy access, an agglomeration of writings and images relevant to the Rapeutation phenomenon.

Gag Order Reinstated So Trump Attacks Judge's Wife

Postby admin » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:04 am

Trump Responds to Gag Order Reinstatement by Attacking Judge’s Wife: The former president lost an appeal to overturn Engoron’s gag order against him on Thursday
by Nikki McCann Ramirez
Rolling Stone
November 30, 2023

Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer Nov 28
JUST IN:
President Trump just shared 7 of my reports in a row on Truth Social! The posts he just posted and shared are my exclusive reports about how Leftist, NYC Judge Engoron's wife Dawn Engoron has been making anti-Trump posts while Trump's civil fraud trial is taking place!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
loomered.com/2023/11/07/exclus...
Loomered
EXCLUSIVE: How Leftist Judge Engoron is Making Trump's NYC Civil Fraud Trial A Family
12:03 PM Nov 30, 2023

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
loomered.com/2023/11/10/exclus...
Loomered
EXCLUSIVE: Newsweek Miserably Fails to Discredit Bombshell Loomer Report on Judge
We brought you the scoop on the bias of the Engoron family against President Trump as they play their role in election interference during the recent Civil Fraud trial against Trump in New York. how can a case be ....

Donald J. Trump ReTruthed
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
A few weeks ago, while I was LIVE on air interviewing Rep. Santos, Dawn Marie Engoron, the wife of Leftist NYC judge Arthur Engoron was attacking me on her X account for my expose about her corrupt husband who is overseeing the civil fraud trial of President Trump.
I tracked her X account down and it's @dm_sminxs .
Look at all of her nasty tweets about Trump, the trial, and Trump's lawyer Alina Habba.
How is this acceptable?
Not to mention, as I also exposed, Engoron is giving his s... Show more

Donald J. Trump ReTruthed
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
EXCLUSIVE: I have Uncovered screenshots from the X account of Dawn Marie Engoron, the wife of Leftist NYC Judge Arthur Engoron, who is overseeing the civil fraud against President Trump that shows that she has been posting attacks on Trump from her account @dm_sminxs as the trial is ongoing.
This is incredible bias. On or around November 7th, she posted tweets in which she said "FUCK TRUMP". She posted photoshopped pics of President Trump in an orange jump suit, she attacked me during my Live... Show more

Laura Loomer @Laura Loomer Nov 28
Read the report here:
EXCLUSIVE: How Leftist Judge Engoron is Making Trump's NYC Civil Fraud Trial A Family Affair
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
EXCLUSIVE: I have Uncovered screenshots from the X account of Dawn Marie Engoron, the wife of Leftist NYC Judge Arthur Engoron, who is overseeing the civil fraud against President Trump shows that she has been posting attacks on Trump from her account @dm_sminxs as the trial is ongoing.
This is incredible bias. Less than 24 hours ago she posted tweets in which she said "F CK TRUMP". She posted photoshopped pics of President Trump in an orange jump suit, she attacked me during my Live show last night for exposing her husband, and she is openly attacking President Trump's lawyer @AlinaHabba.
Nobody can actually say this is a fair trial!
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
JUST IN
Following my expose of Dawn Marie Engoron, the wife of Judge Arthur Engoron,& following President Trump sharing my expose, the wife of Judge Engoron appears to have DELETED her X account today!
This is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in real time.
There needs to be a MISTRIAL!
Dawn Marie
@dm_sminxs
Something went wrong.
Try again

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Judge Engoron’s Trump Hating wife, together with his very disturbed and angry law clerk, have taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party. This is such an embarrassment to all within the New York State Judicial System, as murder and violent crime rage like never before!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Judge Engoron's Wife:
Dawn Marie
@dm_sminxs
He'll NEVER be in the WHITE HOUSE again. He's headed for the BIG HOUSE.
3:56 PM 11/6/23 from Earth

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Another from Judge Engoron's Wife. Can this be America?
Dawn Marie
@dm_sminxs
HE'S HEADED FOR THE BIG HOUSE!
3:53 PM 11/6/23 from Earth

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Judge Engoron's Wife:
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX
NASTY racist Letitia James is a DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING and Judge Engoron is an absolutely PATHETIC CIRCUS CLOWN! These two moronic idiots are the very reason the courts in New York are a joke and a national disgrace! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

Dawn Marie
@dm_sminxs
The only racists are you white male politicians and those who vote for you.
3:54 PM 11/6/23 from Earth

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Yet another from Judge Engoron's Wife. This Trial, which should never have been allowed to be brought, has turned out to be an embarrassment to the New York State Judicial System!
Dawn Marie
@dm_sminxs
HE'S HEADED FOR THE BIG HOUSE

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Another from Judge Engoron's Wife. Can anybody believe this is happening?
Dawn Marie
@dm_sminxs
TRUMP AND CHILDREN TO TESTIFY IN NEW YORK
NOV. 1: DON TRUMP, JR.; NOV. 2: ERIC TRUMP; NOV. 3: IVANKA TRUMP; NOV. 6: DONALD TRUMP
IT'S TIME TO FACE FACTS MAGA
TRUMP WILL NEVER BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AGAIN
HE'S HEADED FOR THE BIG HOUSE!
4:56 PM 11/3/23

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Another from Judge Engoron's Wife, who is almost as out of control as he is. How low can you get?
Dawn Marie
@dm_sminxs
He'll never be in the WHITE HOUSE again. He's headed for the BIG HOUSE.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
This is the Judge's Wife saying this, and many things much worse. At what point do High Court Officials step in, and end this Witch Hunt? Judge Engoron is making fools of the New York State Judicial System!
Dawn Marie
@dm_sminxs
Trump's "witch hunt" theory misses a crucial thing: HIS OWN CONDUCT.
It's not like Trump's behavior is being questioned for no reason. He just keeps doing things that require investigation.
'Trump would do well to remember that it is only a witch hunt if the accusations are untrue."
12:50 PM 11/6/23

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
This is the Judge's Wife and Family that are putting these things out. I am not entitled to a Jury under this Statute. Can this be happening in America? This is the most unfair Trial in the History of New York, and I've had some pretty unfair Trials!
Dawn Marie@dm_sminxs
Replying to @SebGorka
FUCK TRUMP ...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Judge Engoron's Wife deleted her account yesterday, because what she said, in any other Court in the Nation, would call for an immediate Mistrial with sanctions against the Judge and the Attorney General. We demand to see her account before it was deleted, and all other Family Members likewise. Judge Engoron is a Trump Hater and Puppet for Letitia James, all wrapped up in one!
12/1/23, 12:36 PM

Donald Trump gestures during the Florida Freedom Summit at the Gaylord Palms Resort on Nov. 4, 2023 in Kissimmee, Florida. JOE RAEDLE/GETTY IMAGES

Donald Trump has directed his ire at the wife of Judge Arthur Engoron in response to a New York appellate court deciding to reinstate a gag order leveled against Trump by the judge. Engoron is currently overseeing, and will ultimately rule on, the state’s $250 million civil fraud lawsuit against the former president.

Since Wednesday, Trump has been leveling a frenzied barrage of posts on Truth Social attacking Engoron’s wife. Many of the posts are based on anti-Trump social media posts attributed to a user who goes by “Dawn Marie,” alleged by conservative activist Laura Loomer to belong to Dawn Marie Engoron.

“Judge Engoron’s Trump Hating wife, together with his very disturbed and angry law clerk, have taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party,” Trump wrote Wednesday on Truth Social.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Judge Engoron’s Trump Hating wife, together with his very disturbed and angry law clerk, have taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party. This is such an embarrassment to all within the New York State Judicial System, as murder and violent crime rage like never before!

On Thursday, Trump continued his digital assault against Mrs. Engoron, authoring and re-posting several missives referencing her alleged social media activity and Loomer’s findings. In one instance, Trump captioned a screenshot of a post depicting a woman spraypainting “Fuck Trump” on a wall with “This is the Judge’s Wife and Family that are putting these things out. I am not entitled to a Jury under this Statute. Can this be happening in America? This is the most unfair Trial in the History of New York, and I’ve had some pretty unfair Trials!”

As Trump ranted on Thursday, a New York appellate court reinstated a gag order instated by Judge Engoron against him and his lawyers, which barred them from publicly attacking members of his court staff. The order was put in place after Trump publicly attacked Engoron’s chief law clerk, Allison Greenfield.

Earlier this month, attorneys for the New York state court system filed an affidavit in favor of the gag order laying out the flood of threats received by Engoron and members of his staff. According to testimony given by Charles Hollon, a court officer-captain in the New York Department of Public Safety, the “threats against Justice Engoron and Ms. Greenfield are considered to be serious and credible and not hypothetical or speculative.”

Judge’s Wife COULD SUE Trump after New Revelations
by Ben Meiselas
MeidasTouch
Dec 1, 2023

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on the news that Donald Trump’s attacks on Judge Arthur Engoron’s wife were entirely defamatory.

Transcript

Justice Arthur Engoran's wife has sent
no social media posts regarding the
former president. They are not her posts.
She does not even have a Twitter or X
account. Al Baker, the state spokesperson
for the New York office of Court
Administration, wrote in a formal
statement, after Donald Trump continued
to defame and attack Judge Arthur Engoron's
wife. I'm Ben Meiselas from the Meidastouch
Network.

Now Judge Engoron's wife
has a potential defamation case against
Donald Trump, because Donald Trump
maliciously spread lies about her. Donald
Trump said that she was part of a
cabal with Judge Engoron's principal
law clerk, to lead a "Witch Hunt" to
take him down, and to take down the
Trump organization. Shocking that that's even
something that I could even have
to say on a news program, but that's
exactly what Donald Trump is posting.
Donald Trump saying the following. He
says "Judge Engoron''s Trump hating
wife, together with his very disturbed
and angry law clerk, have taken over
control of the New York State Witch Hunt
trial aimed at me my family and the
Republican party. This is such an
embarrassment to all within the New York
state judicial system, as murder and
violent crime rage like never before."
What's an embarrassment is that you are
saying that the Judge's law Clerk, and
the Judge's wife-- not a coincidence that
Donald Trump's attacking, trying to bully,
and engage in stochastic terrorism, with
two women -- that the principal law Clerk,
and Judge Engoron's wife, have
formed this collaboration to take
down Trump.

Just think about what a
disturbing mind that is, and to make that
accusation, in my opinion could be
construed as defamatory.

And then Donald
Trump knew those statements were false.
He based it off of Laura Loomer, who's known
to spread these lies and conspiracies,
and just this dangerous venom. And she's
been out there just saying horrible
things about Judge Engoron's wife. She
found an account on Twitter that had a
username that resembled the government
name of Judge Engoron's wife, so
without investigating, without any serious
investigation, without any anything
credible, Laura Loomer goes out there and
says that's Judge Engoron's wife, I
found her account. And it's a random
account that was posting memes and
things that were mean to Donald Trump.
And on that basis she said, "Look at what
Judge Engoron's wife is doing." And then
Donald Trump continued to repost all of
Laura Loomer's stuff over and over again --
all of the defamatory crap -- over and over
again as a way to attack Judge Engoron's
family. And we've seen over and
over again Donald Trump do this. He
attacks special counsel Jack Smith's
wife. He attacks Judge Tanya Chutkan. He
attacks Special Counsel Jack Smith's
family. He specifically singles out the
family members: the wives; the kids. He
also said something about Judge Engoron's
son was in on it. Donald
Trump said this is a civil fraud case
over fraudulent financial valuation.
The fact that Donald Trump is defaming
the Judge's
wife based on a Twitter account that
does not belong to the Judge's wife,
where she never had an account, and
regardless of that knowledge he doesn't
care. He just keeps going -- more
defamation, more defamation, over and over
again.

And think about the threats that
the Engoron family is receiving. We know,
with the gag order that's been reimposed
on Donald Trump, a security officer
working at the
court prepared a whole report to the
appellate division, First Department,
demonstrating that when the gag order
was imposed on Donald Trump, a lot of the
threats stopped. When the gag order was
lifted, Donald Trump started
attacking the principal law clerk again,
the threats all continued. We're talking
about dangerous imminent threats, actual
instances, where Donald Trump imperiled
the life of the Judge, the Judge's law
clerk, the Judge's freaking law clerk, the
Judge's wife. This conduct is beyond
shameful.

Show you this clip right here.
This is Donald Trump attacking Special
Counsel Jack Smith's wife from a few
months back. Just look at this venom.
Play this clip.

[Donald Trump] "He's a raging, and uncontrolled Trump hater, as
is his wife, who also happened to be the
producer of that Michelle Obama puff
piece, total puff
piece. This is the guy I've got."

[Ben Meiselas] And at
the same time, Donald Trump also reposted
that the Capitol Hill
Police should be
charged for stopping the rioters on
January 6th. So Donald Trump posted this. It isn't
hyperbole. Look at his post here.
He posts, "The Capitol cops beat the
hell out of innocent J6 protesters, and
the videos are finally coming out. The
cops should be charged, and the
protesters should be freed. This is why
the democrat party didn't want the videos
released."

And again, we all saw this with
our eyes. Is it any surprise, with Donald
Trump's behavior, how depraved this
modern-day MAGA party is? Think about
this.

What also happened on Thursday we
learned that the chair of the Florida
GOP, Christian Ziegler and his wife
Bridget, who is the co-founder of Moms
for Liberty, are being investigated by
the Sarasota Police Department for an
alleged sexual battery stemming from a
threesome that they had with
another woman that started off consensual, and
as the relationship progressed it became
abusive. And allegations of sexual
battery are now arising from the other
woman in
this three-party sexual
relationship. Meanwhile you've got
Moms for Liberty preaching morality, and
imposing their own views on everybody,
and looking down upon everybody, and
burning books, and demeaning, and just
doing horrific things with taking away
people's freedoms, attacking the LGBTQ
community. Horrific stuff. You got the
leader of the Republican party involved
in that too in Florida. No, this is some
depraved stuff, and there's no
other way of calling it
out.

I'm hopeful that Judge Engoron's
wife will be able to hold Donald Trump
accountable one day. It's
horrible what she's being put
through, what the Engoron family's being
put through, because Judge Engoron's
doing his
job. It's sad to
see. America is so much better than this.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Gag Order Reinstated So Trump Attacks Judge's Wife

Postby admin » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:27 am

Trump Has Been Pushing Lies About Judge’s Wife, Court Says: The former president has been escalating his attacks against New York Judge Arthur Engoron by targeting his wife
by Nikki McCann Ramirez
Rolling Stone
December 1, 2023

Donald Trump’s attacks against Dawn Engoron, the wife of New York Judge Arthur Engoron, were — surprise — likely based on a lie. The former president spent several days this week targeting Mrs. Engoron, accusing her of posting anti-Trump content on her social media and claiming her opinion of him was evidence of bias in her husband’s rulings on Trump’s civil fraud trial in New York.

“Justice Engoron’s wife has sent no social media posts regarding the former president,” Al Baker, the state spokesperson for New York’s Office of Court Administration, wrote Thursday in a statement to The Messenger. “They are not hers.”

Trump’s viral posts attacking Mrs. Engoron were based on blogs and social media posts authored by extremist, pro-Trump advocate Laura Loomer, a known purveyor of misinformation. Earlier this month Loomer published screenshots of anti-Trump X (formerly Twitter) posts from an account operating under the name “Dawn Marie.” Throughout November Loomer alleged, without offering concrete evidence, that the account belonged to Mrs. Engoron.

Mrs. Engoron told Newsweek earlier this month that she does “not have a Twitter account. This is not me. I have not posted any anti Trump messages.”

Regardless, Trump seized on Loomer’s allegations to claim that Judge Engoron was overseeing irreparably biased proceedings against him, an argument the former president and his attorneys have repeatedly attempted to make in court.

“Judge Engoron’s Trump Hating wife, together with his very disturbed and angry law clerk, have taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party,” Trump wrote Wednesday on Truth Social.

On Friday, after the court had refuted his claims against Mrs. Engoron, Trump doubled down on Truth Social. The former president claimed that “Judge Engoron’s Wife deleted her account yesterday, because what she said, in any other Court in the Nation, would call for an immediate Mistrial with sanctions against the Judge and the Attorney General.”

“We demand to see her account before it was deleted, and all other Family Members likewise. Judge Engoron is a Trump Hater and Puppet for Letitia James, all wrapped up in one!” He added.

Engoron had previously leveled a gag order against Trump and his legal team after the former president attacked Engoron’s law clerk, Allison Greenfield, on social media. The order barred the affected parties from attacking or making public comments targeting the judge’s staff and court employees. On Thursday, a New York appeals court upheld the restrictions. Around the same time as the ruling, Trump leveled a fresh barrage of attacks against Mrs. Engoron, sharing screenshots of the account the court says does not actually belong to her. Trump has already been sanctioned twice by the court for violating the gag order.

The former president’s decision to attack members of Engoron’s family, when the Judge and his staff are already being subjected to a barrage of harassment and violent threats, could draw more ire from the court. Engoron is tasked with ruling on the future of Trump’s real-estate empire, and the penalties that will be leveled against him by the state of New York, but as the trial proceeds, it’s clear that Trump is his own worst advocate.

This article was updated at 1:00 PM EST on Dec. 1, 2023, to include additional statements from Former President Donald Trump.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:30 am

Experts: Trump risks "sanctions" after deciding to "wage war" against judge's wife on Truth Social: “These efforts should be seen for what they are – a sign of weakness," attorney says
by Areeba Shah
Salon Staff Writer
November 30, 2023 3:25PM (EST)

Former Donald Trump is targeting the wife of the New York judge overseeing his $250 million civil fraud trial on social media, accusing her as well as a law clerk of taking “over control” of the trial against him.

“Judge Engoron’s Trump Hating wife, together with his very disturbed and angry law clerk, have taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social. “This is such an embarrassment to all within the New York State Judicial System, as murder and violent crime rage like never before!”

The former president shared multiple posts from conservative activist Laura Loomer accusing Justice Arthur Engoron's wife, Dawn Marie Engoron, of attacking him on X/Twitter through sharing images. Dawn Engoron has firmly denied making the posts and told Newsweek that the account does not belong to her, but conservatives have instead argued the posts should result in a mistrial or dismissal of the civil case.

One post Loomer screenshotted showed an account under the screen name Dawn Marie with the username @dm_sminxs sharing an image of someone spray-painting "F—k Trump" on a brick wall. Additional posts from the same account featured depictions of an individual in prison attire and mocked the courtroom performance of Trump's lawyer Alina Habba.

“Today’s decision by a New York appeals court to reinstate the gag order that barred Trump from commenting on court personnel could not be more timely,” Aganga-Williams, white-collar partner at Selendy Gay Elsberg and former senior investigative counsel for the House Jan. 6 committee, told Salon. “Trump’s decision to expand his attacks to include Judge Engoron’s wife will also likely result in the newly-reinstated gag order being expanded to include, at a minimum, the family members of court personnel.”

The ruling from a panel of four judges came just two weeks after a single appellate judge had temporarily suspended the order during the ongoing appeals process during which Trump resumed his verbal attacks on the clerk Allison Greenfield.

State court officials argued the gag order was essential as the volume of threats and harassment directed at the clerk “increased exponentially” as a result of Trump's social media attacks.

The filing also contained transcripts of voicemails left on Engoron’s chambers phone with messages including threats and vulgar language. Such messages have created an “ongoing security risk for the judge, his staff and his family,” the filing noted.

Engoron, who issued the gag orders, said Thursday: "I intend to enforce the gag orders rigorously and vigorously and I want to make sure counsel informs their clients of the fact that the stay was vacated.”

The orders only bar Trump and his attorneys from talking about court staff and don’t prevent the former president from criticizing Engoron or state Attorney General Letitia James' office, which brought the case against him, NBC News reported.

“A gag order must be narrow enough to permit political speech, but broad enough to protect individuals at risk,” former U.S. Attorney Barb McQuade, a University of Michigan law professor, told Salon. “Perhaps the gag order will need to be amended to include family members.”

The ex-president and his legal team have undertaken a “bizarre approach” to a bench trial, where the judge and not a jury serves as the fact-finder. They have decided to “wage war” against the judge, his staff, and now his family, Aganga-Williams said.

“Trump has squarely focused on undermining these legal proceedings by trying to impermissibly influence public opinion and intimidate both witnesses and court personnel,” he added. “These efforts should be seen for what they are – a sign of weakness.”

The former president previously baselessly accused Greenfield of being involved in a romantic relationship with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. Such comments have resulted in the law clerk’s cell phone number and email addresses being compromised in addition to being subject to “disparaging comments and antisemitic tropes” on a daily basis.

He and his lawyers claim the clerk acts as a “co-judge” in the case and have criticized her for exchanging notes and advising the judge during testimony. Within the first few weeks of the trial, Engoron fined Trump $15,000 for violating the gag order on two separate occasions.

Former federal prosecutor Neama Rahmani said he expects the judge to “sanction Trump for future attacks against his family.” However, Engoron’s wife’s posts won’t affect the case.

“Family members’ social media content isn’t legal grounds to disqualify a judge,” Rahmani said. "Look no further than Ginni Thomas. Justice Thomas hasn’t had to recuse himself from Supreme Court cases because of her public comments.”

Aganga-Williams added that Trump has “chosen to attack and provoke” the one person standing between him and a “massive civil judgment. I expect that decision will prove to be a costly one.”

Areeba Shah is a staff writer at Salon covering news and politics. Previously, she was a research associate at Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington and a reporting fellow for the Pulitzer Center, where she covered how COVID-19 impacted migrant farmworkers in the Midwest.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:02 am

Part 1 of 9

Posts to Trump's Truth Social, 12/2/23, Re Judge Engoron's Wife (Partial -- Thousands, if not millions more, just on one day)

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:07 am

Part 2 of 9

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:14 am

Part 3 of 9

admin
Site Admin