Miley Cyrus, by Marc Randazza

Miley Cyrus, by Marc Randazza

Postby admin » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:40 am

Miley Cyrus
by Marc Randazza

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

August 26, 2013

Yeah, yeah, Ken… I know.

What do I think of Miley Cyrus’ “performance?”

Fuck you. That’s what I think of it.

Why was anyone even watching the “MTV” “music” “awards?” Who gives a sweet holy fuck about them?

A cabal of a few assholes picks their favorite corporate-approved “artists” and sells them to FUCKING SHEEP, and then the sheep are offended/aghast at what some prepackaged child did on stage?

If it bothered you, then go read a book or snort coke off an underage hooker’s ass next year instead of watching that crap. At least it will be your experience – and not some junk-mind-food garbage.

Miley isn’t the problem…. bleating herds of devolving sub-humans who buy that shit are. So if you were watching, punch yourself in the face until some clarity enters your mind.

There… doesn’t that feel better?
admin
Site Admin

Return to Marc Randazza