Trump Flies Epstein Air, aka the Lolita Express

Re: Trump Flies Epstein Air, aka the Lolita Express

Postby admin » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:23 am

Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again
by Josh Gerstein
Politico
11/04/2016 07:03 PM EDT. Updated: 11/04/2016 10:04 PM EDT

A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.

The accuser, identified in the lawsuit by the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” was expected to appear at a news conference in Los Angeles Wednesday, but that appearance was abruptly canceled.

The lawyer who organized the event, Lisa Bloom, said Trump’s accuser had received threats and was too frightened to show up.

In the most recent suit, Trump’s accuser asserted that while she was exploring a modeling career in 1994, she attended a series of parties at the Manhattan home of prominent investor Jeffrey Epstein. She alleges that during those parties the real estate mogul tied her to a bed and raped her. She also claimed Epstein raped her during that series of gatherings.

The accuser’s lead attorney, Thomas Meagher of New Jersey, did not immediately respond to requests for comment. He filed a one-page notice dismissing the case Friday evening in federal court in Manhattan. No explanation was given for the action.

Bloom did not immediately respond to requests for comment Friday.

Through his attorney, Trump had flatly denied the woman’s allegations.

“It is categorically untrue. It is completely frivolous. It is baseless. It is irresponsible,” Trump attorney Alan Garten told POLITICO in September. “I won’t even discuss the merits because it gives it credibility that it doesn’t deserve.”

“I don’t think I ever had a case where I even suspected a woman was making a false accusation,” said former Suffolk County sheriff and prosecutor Andrea Cabral.

According to Suffolk County District Attorney John P. Pappas, the problem with sexual assaults is underreporting, “because victims fear they won’t be believed. The overwhelming majority of such allegations are grounded in truth.”

Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan said, “There may be a variety of legal reasons our office cannot proceed with prosecution; that does not mean the allegation is false.”

False accusations do in fact happen, but again, rarely. Various studies estimate between 2 percent and 10 percent nationwide.

But since only rapes reported to police can be deemed false, some analysts put the number much lower and say that a “false” accusation may actually be a true one recanted because a survivor doesn’t want a trial.

-- The myth of ‘false accusations’ of sexual assault, by Margery Eagan, Boston Globe

Doe named Trump and Epstein as defendants in the suits and says they knew she was well under 17 — the age of consent. “I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old,” she wrote.

Two earlier suits were filed over the same alleged events.

The first suit over the alleged rapes was filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April by someone acting without an attorney and using the name “Katie Johnson.” That suit named both Trump and Epstein as defendants, alleging that the two men held Johnson as a “sex slave” and repeatedly forced her to engage in sexual acts against her will.

Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at a home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson’s complaint didn’t raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn’t give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on “race-based or class-based animus.”

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.

The case was refiled later that month.

The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had “sexual contact” with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

A lawyer for Epstein declined to the comment on the lawsuits.

About a decade ago, Epstein came under investigation by local and federal authorities near his Palm Beach, Florida, home over allegations that he solicited underage girls to have sex with him at that residence and another on an island he owned in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Epstein pleaded guilty in June 2008 to two state felony charges relating to prostitution and was sentenced to 18 months in jail. He served only 13 months before being released but was required to register as a sex offender.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:40 am

Her Cheekbones (High) Or Her Name (Trump)?
by Jennifer Steinhauer
New York Times
Aug. 17, 1997

SHE seems to have this modeling thing down. There are the sexy outfits (when you show up for an interview wearing a floor-length see-through white dress, you tend to turn heads). There is the denial that she exercises and the chowing down, eating a nice-sized lunch in front of a reporter, proving that she is not a wacky dieter.

And there are the banalities, stated in studied, contraction-free sentences. ''I live for the moment,'' said Ivanka Trump, the daughter of, well, you know. ''I do not fear the future because I think every experience makes you stronger. I am the kind of person who has no regrets.''

One should hope not. Miss Trump is 15 years old.

She has spent her life hiding from the cameras that haunted Donald and Ivana Trump through messy divorces, high-flying deals and scandal-ettes, but now she is seeking her own limelight with a modeling career that has recently included a walk down a Paris runway, a Seventeen magazine cover and an advertising campaign for Tommy Hilfiger.

And on Wednesday, Miss Trump -- heretofore a fashion-world curiosity -- will make her live television debut before many millions as co-host of the Miss Teen USA pageant, a kind of national coming-out for the latest Trump to cross over into popular culture. The two-hour Miss Teen USA broadcast on CBS has traditionally won high ratings, a reflection of Americans' fascination with the schmaltzy world of beauty pageants.

To hear Miss Trump tell it, her modeling career is built on the strength of her cheekbones alone. She had always wanted to be a model, she said, and when she turned 15, she ''came of age'' and simply walked into Elite Modeling, one of the most prestigious agencies in the world, showed her 5-foot-10-inch form and made a deal. Well, not quite.

It seems that Monica Pillard, the president of Elite, had been eyeing Ivanka since she spotted her on her father's lap four years ago, when Mr. Trump was a judge of a new-talent contest for the agency.

Mr. Trump and Elite have a longstanding, informal relationship. Ms. Pillard served as a judge in the Miss Universe pageant, which is jointly owned by Mr. Trump and CBS, as is the Miss Teen USA pageant. John Casablancas, Elite's founder, is a friend of Mr. Trump's, and Elite has held events at Trump Tower in Manhattan.

Executives from other modeling agencies raised an eyebrow over the notion that Miss Trump -- who is sweet-tempered, well spoken but still chubby in the cheeks with baby fat and a long way from a diva in terms of comportment -- would be on catwalks and magazine covers if not for her famous last name.

''If she walked into my agency, I would not sign her as a model,'' said Michael Flutie, the owner of Company Management. ''I like girls to be exceptionally editorial, which is more of an ability than a look. I don't think she has that edge.''

He added: ''If John F. Kennedy Jr. did a Calvin Klein show next season, it would get tremendous attention, but that doesn't make him a model, and the same thing is true with Miss Trump.''

Miss Trump is in Elite's celebrity division, sharing the roster with Jenny McCarthy, Drew Barrymore and Ashley Judd, who draw attention to an agency but are not really part of the supermodel fast track.

Even so, Miss Trump has already attracted would-be boyfriends of a type that are part and parcel of the model's life. ''She has these rockers calling her up and asking for dates,'' Mr. Trump said. ''Top names. Won't tell you who. And there is zero chance they are going to be dating her. That's taken care of.''

Audrey Roatta, a senior assistant to Ms. Pillard at Elite, insisted that Miss Trump would have been chosen as a model even without her name. ''She would be a model, and she would be with Elite,'' Ms. Roatta said. ''She understands that of course her name helped in the beginning to get her foot in the door. She's not stupid. But she also knows that she will be treated like any other model when it comes to clients.''

As for Miss Trump, she said over a plate of tomatoes and mozzarella at the self-service cafe at Trump Tower last week: ''Modeling is what people like; it is not family oriented. People like me for me, not for who my parents are. It is about outer beauty.''

She has a girl-next-door quality, and when she is not being coached into sound bites by her handlers, she reveals how charming and difficult the age 15 can be. She chews on a thumbnail. She touches her blond mane of hair self-consciously. She is extremely polite and seems considerate -- she takes her own empty plate to the trash, without expecting people to wait on her.

Fashion and the runway world have been a shared Trump family interest for many years. Miss Trump's mother, Ivana Trump, took her to Todd Oldham and Ungaro shows when she was as young as 8. Mr. Trump also is fond of fashion shows and took her along to Calvin Klein and Versace shows when she was a child.

But both parents and Miss Trump said that they have never pushed her to model, and Mrs. Trump even said she discouraged it.

''I really do prefer mathematics over modeling at age 15,'' Mrs. Trump said in a telephone interview from a houseboat on the Cote d'Azure last week. ''She is only allowed to do it on weekends and holidays and absolutely not during the school year.'' Miss Trump, who goes to a private boarding school in Connecticut (she wouldn't name it), said she would ultimately like to attend business school.

Mrs. Trump is not against the modeling profession, having dabbled in it herself. ''Modeling is better than going to nightclubs or watching television,'' she said. ''I never push my children in anything.''

Mr. Trump is equally circumspect. ''This is an interesting case,'' he said over his speaker phone, which was not on a boat but rather in his office. ''I am only modestly in favor of this because I understand that that life is a very fast life, and at that age it is always a risky proposition.''

Miss Trump said she appreciates her parents' support, but she seems not to make the connection between the family's fame and her career.

Many designers like celebrities as well as models to walk their shows, because it creates a media buzz.

''In a show, you can use anybody in the world with a name,'' said Jerome Bonnouvrier, the president of DNA Model Manangement. ''Lady Di could be in a fashion show, because they are a business and social event, and they like people to recognize people.''

Miss Trump is certainly not the first to capitalize on a name. Isabella Rossellini broke into the business largely because her parents were Ingrid Bergman and Roberto Rossellini, although it was her own beauty that ultimately landed her in many cosmetics advertisements.

Both Mr. Bonnouvrier and Mr. Flutie of Company Management expressed concern that Miss Trump's celebrity may have pushed her into a world that she may not be ready for. ''I am often approached by celebrities on behalf of their daughters,'' Mr. Flutie said. ''And I do not encourage girls under 17 to pursue a professional career in modeling.''

Miss Trump's girl-next-door quality is why Seventeen magazine booked her for its May cover. ''She is a teen-ager, she has a fresh look and readers can relate to her,'' said Donna Rubinstein, the model editor of Seventeen. ''She may look like someone a reader knows.''

The cover portrays Miss Trump as a fresh-scrubbed youth with flowing hair. Although her mouth is pursed in a pout, the image was far more innocent-looking than the way she appeared in the Thierry Mugler couture show in Paris last month. Dressed in a batlike black dress with a gold corset, she seemed like a nervous little girl dressed in her mother's craziest outfit.

Maureen Reidy, the president of the Miss Teen USA pageant, said Miss Trump represented an ideal role model as a host of the event. ''In my mind there is no one more perfect for this,'' she said. ''She is 4.0 student, does a lot of philanthropic activity and is on her way to supermodel stardom.''

Miss Trump seems excited about the pageant, because of the time she will be spending around other girls her age with the same soaring ambitions and oddly mature locution. ''I'm a teen-ager in the fashion industry, and I have made friends with the girls in the pageant,'' she said. ''It has been a legitimate bonding experience.''

A correction was made on Aug. 24, 1997: An article in the Styles pages last Sunday about Ivanka Trump, a model who is the daughter of Donald J. Trump and Ivana Trump, misstated the given name of the president of the Elite Model Management Corporation, Misscq Trump's agency. She is Monique Pillard, not Monica. The article also included an erroneous reference from the agency to its events. They have never been held at the Trump Tower.
When we learn of a mistake, we acknowledge it with a correction. If you spot an error, please let us know at nytnews@nytimes.com.Learn more

A version of this article appears in print on Aug. 17, 1997, Section 1, Page 45 of the National edition with the headline: Her Cheekbones (High) Or Her Name (Trump)?. Order Reprints | Today’s Paper | Subscribe
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:48 pm

Trump’s Past RESURFACES and He CAN’T STOP IT This Time
MeidasTouch
Jan 14, 2024

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas continues his investigative series on Donald Trump’s disturbing past making critical connections.

Transcript

Miss North Carolina 2006, Samantha Holvey tell her Story with Donald Trump

[Don Lemon] is it normal to see men in dressing
rooms at pageants and the and the owner
of a pageant

[Samantha Holvey, 2006 Miss N. Carolina] no no the um the director of the North
Carolina South Carolina Louisiana and
Alabama pageants it's very much a family
atmosphere um she doesn't even go
backstage when the girls are getting
ready only the female chaperones are
allowed backstage in the dressing rooms
um with the girls I've never had an
experience where there were men or D
dors or anything like that walking back
in the dressing rooms yeah

[Don Lemon] as I
understand there uh you have an
experience of something that happened
the night before the
pageant

[Samantha Holvey, 2006 Miss N. Carolina] well not the night before the
pageant but um when we were in New York
City on the media tour they were doing a
book launch at Trump Towers for the
universal Beauty um book and they had a
bunch of former Miss usas and Miss
universes and all 51 of us and we did
the Red Carpet and that was tons of fun
and then they lined us all up and Trump
went down the line and he shook your
hand and um you know looked you over
looked you up and down head to toe um I
was just checking everybody out

[Don Lemon] and you
thought; you
felt?

[Samantha Holvey, 2006 Miss N. Carolina] I felt uh very dirty um it was very
creepy it's kind of like when you're at
a bar and a creepy guy is checking you
out that's that was the experience for
me

[Ben Meiselas] That was Samantha Holvey, 2006 Miss North
Carolina. I'm Ben Meiselas from the MeidasTouch
Network. We've been doing a deep
dive into Donald Trump's background and
trying to connect dots in a cohesive way
where there's all this disparate
information that we're tying it together
here so I've seen a lot of comments and
I want to go and discuss Donald Trump's
past right now using these beauty
pageants that he owned as a way to EXP
exploit women and young girls the next
video I want to share with you is from
Tasha Dixon who competed as Miss Arizona
in 2001 here's what she describes that
Donald Trump would do to the uh women
who were participating in this
competition play this clip

[Tasha Dixon] he just came
strolling right in there was no second
to put a robe on or any sort of clothing
or anything um some girls were topless
other girls were naked as Miss Arizona
2001 Tasha Dixon competed in the missusa
pageant Donald Trump owned the contest
along with Miss Universe and Miss Teen
USA for 19 years our first introduction
to him was when we were at the dress
rehearsal and half naked changing into
our bikinis to have the owner come
walting in when we're naked or half
naked in a very physically vulnerable
position and then to have the pressure
of the uh you know the the people that
work for him telling telling us to go
Fawn all Fawn all over him go walk up to
him him talk to him and Dixon has strong
opinions about what she thinks were
Trump's motivations I'm telling you
Donald Trump owned the pageant for the
reason to utilize his power to get you
know around beautiful women Dixon who
lives in West Hollywood was 18 at the
time who do you complain to he owns the
pageant so there's no one to complain to
everyone there works for him the year
she competed the theme was empowering
women and after hearing recent audio of
trump talking about women she decided to
speak out I miss Arizona so I Veer more
on the conservative side um but I just
to choose what's right Dixon tells me
she hadn't heard the stern audio before
we did reach out to several 2001
contestants and those that responded
declined to be interviewed we did
however receive a statement from former
Miss California 2009 Carrie praon bowler
she said to us in a statement to paint
Mr Trump as someone who would purposely
walk into a women women's dressing room
and ask women to come and press him is
the most disgusting accusation so far Mr
Trump has empowered me as a woman has
given me career opportunities and
defended me during my reign as Miss
California USA in The Newsroom Serene
Branson kcal9 news you may recall this
from the
2016 campaign Alicia machados she was
1997 this is the 1997 interview she was
the 1996 Miss Universe and uh during
this live interview on CBS Donald Trump
started mocking her weight she had a
very powerful response to him during
this live interview play this clip

For
the first time in the history of the
pageant viewers can actually participate
there'll be a a question up and the
viewers can actually call in and vote uh
let's let's bring up the question it
says should a pageant title holder be
required to maintain her physical
appearance during her reign
why do you think this is an important
question the viewers would care about
well it's something that really has come
up over the last year and Alicia has
done an incredible job she really has
turned out to be one of the great miss
universes I will say and she had a
little problem during the Middle where
she gained a little weight I don't think
so yeah she's probably right I don't
think so okay and so let's let's talk
about that debate because you know it's
interesting uh the viewers are going to
make a a decision today and they're
going to vote in uh one way or the other
Alicia do you think that that should
matter because after all you were voted
in as being the most beautiful woman in
the world I am the most beautiful woman
in the world I certainly don't 20b or no
pounds I am the most beautiful woman in
the world do you not think that it's
important to maintain a certain look
during that year yes of course but I
think uh all woman in the world have a
problem with the weight and I I think
maybe I had some problem with this but
I'm I'm fine now and I
think uh 15 pound is nothing with 20
years old and I think the most important
for the next Miss Universe and then is
no more dinners no more lunch no more
breakfast and no more when you travel
diplomatic dinners and parties I think
what Donald's talking about and I think
most people agree that there is a look
to miss and more time for go to the gym
it's very important because when you
have when you are miss univers you don't
have time for nothing right Donald how
do you think that this this this Miss
Universe will be different from the
others well I don't know that it's going
to be different we have many beautiful
women and it's actually incredible I was
over there today and the women are
magnificent and so I don't think it's
going to be different it's going to be
more of the same and it's going to be
terrific and then you may recall the
Fallout from this Hillary Clinton
brought this up in 2016 because one of
the things that she was warning about is
that Donald Trump's Behavior against
women was not just abhorent and
disgusting and criminal but that it
would also from a policy standpoint have
an impact as well Hillary Clinton was
saying for example Donald Trump based on
the way he treats women wouldn't
hesitate to take away women's
Reproductive Rights but here's a series
right here of just a a montage if you
will a super cut of what went down in
2016 play this clip

this Venezuela you
are the new Miss Universe
and some people when they have pressure
don't eat and some people when they have
pressure eat too much like me but like
Alicia and she had a little problem
during the Middle where she gained a
little weight I think so yeah she's
probably right I don't think so okay
Donald Trump called you Miss Piggy yes
Miss Piggy Miss housekeeping how did
that make you
feel so sad congratulations your
citizens of the United
States
Donald she has a name where did you find
her name is ala Machado and she has
become a US citizen and you can bet
she's going to vote this November okay
good and then when Donald Trump made
statements and by comparison to what
Donald Trump's saying right now these
statements almost seem tame based on how
hateful his rhetoric is now and these
statements were so hateful When Donald
Trump made statements saying that
Mexican immigrants crossing the border
are killers rapists and Drug Runners
there was a boycott against uh the
beauty pageants and then Donald Trump
ultimately said that he was going to
skip the missusa pageant and here's how
some of the women who were running the
pageant uh responded and celebrated that
Trump wasn't going to be there play this
clip
uh we saw that Donald Trump announced on
Twitter he would not be here for The
Pageant tonight how
does I knew it was
be and I'm sorry something interrupted
me I'm just I'm wondering if that
changes anything um as far as the
pageant goes tonight or as far as the
the brand of The Pageant tonight right
you know the as I said two or three
weeks ago this pageant is an opportunity
to about be about the women and the city
and that's what we're focusing on and uh
uh you know what it's it's it's good for
us that we're just focusing full steam
ahead it hasn't really changed because
that's all we've been doing for the last
few days and and I know that there's a
big campaign going on out out west and
we're focusing here uh in Louisiana and
then there's of course Donald Trump's
own word regarding Miss Teen USA and how
Donald Trump said that and he confirmed
that he would show up when the girls
when the teenage girls were naked and he
would inspect their bodies while they
were naked this is Donald Trump in his
own words on Howard Stern bragging about
it play this clip

well you could also
say as the owner of the pageant it's
your obligation to do that so so you
have done that now tell me well I'll
tell you the funniest is that I'll go
backstage before show yes and everyone's
getting dressed and ready and everything
else and you know no men are anywhere
and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the
owner of the pageant and therefore I'm
inspecting it you know I'm inspecting I
want to make sure that everything is
good the dress is everyone okay you know
they standing there with no is everybody
okay and you see these incredible
looking women and so I sort of get away
with things like here's an article from
the Independent Donald Trump boasted
about meeting semi- naked teenagers and
beauty pageants Mr Trump said on Howard
Stern's radio show that you just heard
in 200 five that he could get away with
walking into the dressing room to
inspect beautiful women Donald Trump
used to stroll right into the dressing
room of beauty pageants while the
contestants some of whom were teenagers
were naked or half-dressed a former
model has claimed Tasha Dixon was 18
when she competed in the missusa pageant
winning the State Crown our first
introduction to him was when we were at
the dress rehearsal and half naked
changing into our bikinis Miss Dixon
told CBS he just came strolling right in
there was no second to put robe on or
any sort of clothing or anything some
girls were topless other girls were
naked she added that people who worked
for Mr Trump pressured the women to fawn
over him go walk up to him talk to him
get his attention while still not fully
dressed Miss Dixon added the situation
made them feel awkward and physically
vulnerable four women who competed in
the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant
also said the Republican used to walk in
some of the girls were as young as 15 so
there there's another uh data point on
that right here um this is Donald Trump
on The Wendy Williams Show when he was
asked what he has in common with Ivanka
and what Ivanka has in common with him
Donald Trump said the following play
this clip we want to know a little bit
more about you guys so we play this game
here it's called fave five I'll ask the
question Ivanka you answer first and
then Dad you answer also okay Ivanka
what's the favorite thing you have in
common with your father either real
estate or golf Donald with your daughter
well I was going to say sex but I can't
relate that here's a photograph by the
way of Donald Trump uh Ivanka when she
was a little girl Eric when he was just
a boy and Jeffrey abstein and John
Casablancas who I did another story on
here um here
is uh a video right here of Donald Trump
this one uh this is his deposition that
was taken in the eege Carol Case where
he's asked about a video where he was on
the hot mic saying that uh because he's
rich and famous he grabs women by their
genitals and sexually abuses them um and
Donald Trump responded that either
unfortunately or fortunately this is
what rich men are able to do play this
clip and you say and again this has
become very famous in this video I just
start kissing them it's like a m maget
just kiss I don't even wait and when
you're a star they let you do it you can
do anything grab them by the [ __ ] you
can do anything that's what you said
correct well historically that's true
with stars it's true with stars that
that they can grab women by the [ __ ]
well that's what it's if you look over
the last million years I guess that's
been largely true not always but largely
true unfortunately or
fortunately and you consider yourself uh
to be a star
I think you can say that yeah and this
is from a federal court order that was
just issued this past week in New York
federal court by judge Lewis Kaplan who
explained that the jury in the last eing
Carol trial found by a preponderance of
the evidence that Mr Trump sexually
abused Miss Carol and injured her in
doing so his conduct was willfully
negligent or reckless in doing so or he
acted with a conscious disregard for
Miss Carol rights and Miss Carol was
entitled to compensatory and punitive
damages for sexual abuse of about $2
million consequently the fact that Mr
Trump sexually abused indeed raped Miss
Carol has been conclusively established
and is binding in this case that's from
a federal judge um and here is Donald
Trump at the young Republicans
Club about a month ago uh in New York at
a very fancy restaurant called chianis
and Donald Trump makes up the story that
a military General told him that the
most corageous thing this military
General has ever heard was When Donald
Trump mocked the woman he sexually
abuses that's what Donald Trump was
telling to the young Republicans here
play this
clip but I went onto that stage just a
few days later and a general who's a
fantastic general actually said to me
sir I've been on the battlefield men
have gone down on my left and on my
right I stood on Hills where soldiers
were killed but I believe the bravest
thing I've ever seen was the night you
went onto that stage with Hillary
Clinton after what happened and then
that woman asked you the first question
about it and I said locker room talk
it's locker room talk what the hell what
are you talk locker
room that was not a
great going going back to the statement
that you heard earlier in this video
from Hillary Clinton Donald Trump's
conduct not just abhorent disgusting
criminal in nature um but also the real
world ramifications of it as well to his
victims of course who he has created
unimaginable suffering to this country
and as Hillary Clinton said here's what
he's going to do play this clip of
Donald Trump bragging about what he did
and what he calls is a miracle play this
clip because for 54 years they were
trying to get roie way terminated and I
did it and I'm proud to have done it
they wanted to get it back right you
wouldn't be have that there would be no
question nobody else was going to get
that done but me and we did it and we
did something that was a miracle thank
you for watching this video let me know
what you think in the comments
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:42 am

Jeffrey Epstein victims sue FBI, allege coverup
by Jonathan Stempel
Reuters
February 14, 2024
12:00 PM MST Updated 5 days ago
https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/ar ... ge-coverup

[x]
U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein appears in a photograph taken for the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services' sex offender registry March 28, 2017 and obtained by Reuters July 10, 2019. New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services/Handout via REUTERS./File Photo Purchase Licensing Rights,

NEW YORK, Feb 14 (Reuters) - A dozen victims of Jeffrey Epstein filed a lawsuit on Wednesday accusing the FBI of covering up its failure to investigate the late financier, enabling this sex trafficking to continue for more than 20 years.
The victims, using Jane Doe pseudonyms, said the FBI received credible tips as early as 1996 that Epstein trafficked young women and girls, yet failed to interview victims or share what it knew with federal and local law enforcement.

Victims said the FBI finally began a probe in 2006, but ended it two years later after Epstein pleaded guilty to a Florida prostitution charge, and kept ignoring tips until his July 2019 arrest. Epstein committed suicide a month later.

"As a direct and proximate cause of the FBI's negligence, plaintiffs would not have been continued to be sex trafficked, abused, raped, tortured and threatened," the complaint said.

"Jane Does 1-12 bring this lawsuit to get to the bottom -- once and for all -- of the FBI's role in Epstein's criminal sex trafficking ring," it added.

The U.S. Department of Justice did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Wednesday's complaint filed in federal court in Manhattan seeks damages from the U.S. government, the only defendant.

It cited a Dec. 5, 2023, Senate Judiciary Committee hearing where FBI Director Christopher Wray was asked why the FBI didn't do more. He promised to "get with my team and figure out if there is more information we can provide."

The number of Epstein's victims is believed to be well over 100.

Victims previously reached approximately $500 million of settlements, before deducting legal fees and costs, with a program funded by Epstein's estate and with two of Epstein's banks, JPMorgan Chase (JPM.N), and Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE).

It is unclear whether the 12 plaintiffs received compensation from those settlements. Their lawyers did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The case is Doe 1 et al v United States, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No. 24-01071.

Reporting by Jonathan Stempel in New York; editing by Jonathan Oatis
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:19 am

Donald Trump Says He Imagines Teen Lindsay Lohan Would Be 'Great in Bed': "Disturbing" doesn’t even begin to cover this.
by Brittney McNamara
Teen Vogue
October 14, 2016

According to a recording of a 2004 Howard Stern interview, Donald Trump fantasized about sex with then 18-year-old Lindsay Lohan, saying "deeply troubled" women are the best in bed.

CNN reports Donald and Howard talked about Lindsay Lohan during an interview, calling her "hot." When Howard asked Donald if he could imagine sex with Lindsay, Donald said yes, adding that she's likely "great in bed" because she's "deeply troubled." The two also discussed Lohan's appearance in detail, picking her apart as a sexual object, not a woman.

The conversation between the two starts with Donald asking Howard what he thinks about Lindsay. The two talk about her appearance, and then this happened, according to CNN:

"Can you imagine the sex with this troubled teen?" Howard said.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Donald said. "She's probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they're always the best in bed?"

"Because they're looking for love, they're looking for positive affirmation, they're looking for a father figure who will love them and tell them they're wonderful and they'll never be enough," Howard said. "No matter many times you tell them they're beautiful, no matter how many times you tell them you love them they want to suck it up more. They would drain you like a vampire until your head caved in if they could get more love."

"Well I have a friend Howard who's actually like a great playboy, I mean, I don't say this about men, this guy does very well," said Donald. "He runs silent, runs deep as they say, like a submarine. He will only look for a crazy women. He says, 'Donald, Donald, please, please, I only want the crazy women.'"

"They're desperate," Howard said.

"What is this guy all about," said Donald. "But for some reason, what I said is true. It's just unbelievable. You don't want to be with them for long term, but for the short term there's nothing like it."

The discussion of this recording comes just after a tape of Donald saying his fame gives him the right to sexually assault women leaked, and numerous women came forward accusing Donald of assault. But, this interview doesn't need these other tapes and allegations to be horrifying. It's disgusting on its own.

First, Lindsay was a teenager at the time of this discussion. She was 18, so technically a legal adult, but to have two grown men talking about your mental health and sexuality on the radio is a huge invasion of privacy and decency. But worse than that, Donald's comment about "deeply troubled" women being good in bed because they crave attention is demeaning, scary, and predatory. It plays into stereotypes of emotionally fragile women, and shows that Donald has no problem evaluating women as exploitable sex objects.

Donald has shown over and over that he has no respect for women. Though he claims no one respects women more than he does, he has called women pigs, he has bragged about sexually assaulting them, he has disrespected his daughter as a sex object, he has allegedly assaulted women, and he has gone on record saying he thinks "deeply troubled" women are best in bed.

She's your daughter. Not your date.
[Guess the state (Florida)]

Presidents set the tone for a nation. Michelle Obama said, “a measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls."

Now more than ever, it's important to make sure you are registered to vote. And once you're register, GO VOTE!
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:34 pm

PANICKED Trump FREEZES in Interview as PAST SURFACES
by Ben Meiselas
MeidasTouch
Jun 5, 2024

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on a very revealing moment of Donald Trump’s recent interview about declassifying certain files from the past.

Transcript

there was a very revealing moment in the

interview that fox did with Donald Trump

over the weekend it was supposed to be

this propaganda interview following

Donald Trump's criminal convictions with

Fox and Friends and Donald Trump but

Donald Trump can't even handle a

propaganda interview correctly so Fox

had to heavily edit it and cut things

out but there was a moment where Donald

Trump was asked to question about what

files he would want to declassify if he

was ever to disgrace the White House

again I say disgrace the White House

that's not what fox said but I think we

all agree that's what it would be and he

was asked whether or not he would

declassify the Epstein files now I want

to play you Donald Trump's full response

when he's asked if he would declassify

the Epstein files and you will see the

utter fear and panic in his face as he's

answering this question here watch this

clip would you declassify the 9/11 um

files yeah would you declassify JFK

files yeah would you I did a lot of it

would you declassify the Epstein files

yeah yeah I would all right I guess I

would I think that less so because you

know you don't know you don't want to

affect people's lives if it's phony

stuff in there because there's a lot of

phony stuff with that whole world uh but

I think I would and you know when I was

seeing some of these clips circulating

online I didn't catch that part I wasn't

able to see the fear and panic how

Donald Trump even hedged in the answer I

don't know not so much the Epstein files

cuz a lot of the the allegations against

Epstein are fake no they're not what do

you mean a lot of the allegations just

think about what he said there and how

absurd and offensive it is after Jeffrey

Epstein was found guilty gilain Maxwell

was found guilty we know that Al what do

you talking about the allegations were

fake Donald Trump is terrified because

he was close friends with Jeffrey

Epstein they were very very good buddies

throughout the late 90s and into the

2000s and this has raised a lot of

serious questions also which have been

raised before but no corporate media

wants to talk about but we talk about it

here is Donald Trump's involvement with

Epstein but let me just show you for a

second what the right-wing influencers

what the Maga influencers were posting

they edited the fox interview which was

already heavily edited to remove the

portion where Donald Trump was saying I

don't know I'm not sure if all those

allegations are real I'm not and and

they removed the part where Donald

Trump's uh looked like he was in utter

Panic this is an account called Alx it's

some right-wing propaganda account

here's the clip that they played let me

just show this for you let's play the

clip would you declassify the 911 um

files yeah would you declassify JFK

files yeah would you I did I did a lot

of it would you declassify the Epstein

files yeah yeah I would attorney general

here's the thing Donald Trump was very

close with gilain Donald Trump was very

very close with Jeffrey Epstein Donald

Trump had the opportunity when he was in

office if he wanted to declassify the

Epstein files to do that he did not do

that the same way Donald Trump has the

opportunity to pardon people he claims

he now wants to Pardon when he did not

do that instead he only parted people if

he saw it would be a direct benefit to

help him cover up his crimes because

everything is about Donald Trump but I

do remember when Donald Trump wished the

former Jeffrey Epstein trafficker

associate convicted felon gilain Maxwell

um and admitted meeting her numerous

times this was during her criminal trial

for trafficking on behalf of Jeffrey

Epstein here is what Donald Trump said

in a press conference while he was in

office play this clip um jine Maxwell is

in prison and a lot of people want to

know if she's going to turn in powerful

people and I know you've talked in the

past about prince Andrew and uh you

criticized Bill Clinton's behavior I'm

wondering uh do you feel that she's

going to turn in powerful men how do you

see that working out I don't know I

haven't really been following it too

much I just wish her well frankly uh

I've met her numerous times over the

years especially since I lived in Palm

Beach and I guess they lived in Palm

Beach uh but I wish her well whatever it

is uh I don't know the situation with

prince Andrew just don't know not aware

of it Mr President Donald Trump goes way

back with Dain Maxwell here is an

article from uh the Sunday Mirror uh in

the UK from November of

1997 this is what an article was was

written about Trump and gilain in 1997

in the UK says just weeks after ditching

his second wife America's Best Known

billionaire Donald Trump has fallen

under the spell of a 20-year-old English

girl Trump 50 who has failed in his bid

to secure the services of Princess

Diana's Butler Paul Burell was in search

of another British trophy when he met

London model anusa de Georgia at a party

in Manhattan several American

millionaires already had their eyes on

anusa but she was there with Robert

Maxwell's daughter guilain Maxwell who

has introduced several of her attractive

friends to the property developer this

article in 1997 is saying that guilain

introduced several young women to Donald

Trump and none of his would be Rivals

owned a vast mansion in Florida like

Donald does Mara Lago and then the

author of this article says where I have

dined with him and his outgoing wife

Mara is enough to make any young girl go

weak at the knees after their meeting

Trump flew Madame Maxwell they're

calling her a madame or Madame Maxwell

at the time because you know what she

was doing at that time um and the model

South to the Sunshine State where all

three enjoyed a happy weekend together

um then they returned to New York where

Donald Trump installed a nukea orusa in

one of his uh Apartments okay that was

an article written in

1997 also if you look at the

contemporaneous uh plane logs of Epstein

Donald Trump appears throughout this uh

at least six seven eight times in the

logs you see his names over and over and

over again in the logs Donald Trump

brought his kids around Jeffrey Epstein

um Donald Trump then hung out with

Jeffrey privately they partied together

in West Palm Beach and then Donald Trump

would have his

employees work for Epstein and then

Epstein would turn them into people who

he would traffic so Trump would send his

employees to Epstein Epstein would then

turn them into his victims and one of

the clearest examples of that is uh

Virginia uh je fre um Virginia je fre

worked at maral Lago um and just let me

show you the story about Virginia je FR

um just so you know this is from the BBC

Virginia je FR what we know about Prince

Andrew's accuser it says later in her

childhood she was in and out of foster

care and by the age of 14 she was living

on the streets where she says she found

nothing except for hunger and pain and

more abuse it was in the year 2000 while

attempting to rebuild her life that she

met British socialite gilain Maxwell

Miss je fre was working as a a locker

room attendant at Donald Trump's

maralago Resort in Palm Beach and says

Maxwell offered her an interview for the

chance to train as a massage therapist I

ran over to my dad who works on the

tennis courts at maralago and he knows

I'm trying to fix up my life at that

point which is why he got me the job

there I said you're not going to believe

it Dad she recalled and then when Miss

je Fray arrived in Epstein's home in

Palm Beach she says he was lying down

naked and she was instructed on how to

massim she started at maral Lago then

she worked her way over there um in 2002

Donald Trump told the New York Magazine

that he thought Epstein was a terrific

guy and noted his pension for pursuing

women on the younger side quote I've

known Jeff for 15 years terrific guy Mr

Trump told the magazine he's a lot of

fun to be with it's even said he likes

beautiful women as much as I do and many

of them on the younger Side New York

Magazine ALS o uh reported remembering

the time Jeffrey Epstein wrote on Donald

Trump's plane they did board with a

young woman of indetermined age I

wouldn't be able to tell you if she was

15 or 20 she was quite dressed up and

quite made up so it was uh hard to tell

um and also in or around this time

period let say uh in the actually in the

90s um in as early as

1991 um here's an article uh that was

that was written written recently by the

guardian and they talk about this

September 1991 cruise that Donald Trump

held where it was teenage girls in

evening dresses and mini skirts some as

young as 14 danced under disco lights it

could have been a high school prom were

it not for the crowd of older men

surrounding them and as the evening wore

on some of the men many old enough to be

the girls fathers or even grandfathers

join them on the Dance Floor pressing

themselves against the girls one balding

man in a suit wrapped his arms around

two young models call them young girls

um leing into a film camera that was

documented the evening can you get some

beautiful women around me and this party

was aboard the spirit of New York was an

event that Donald Trump who was 45 years

old at the time attended um with a group

of 58 aspiring young models in other

words young girls who were around the

age of 14 or young

um or just in that General age range by

the way Donald Trump recently posted on

his social media uh a video that had the

photograph of him with these 14-year-old

girls by the way he he posted that

recently to his um magga base so clearly

there were all of these links right here

clearly Donald Trump has the opportunity

to release the Epstein files if he

wanted to release the files you see the

the sheer Panic on his face oh by the

way you wanted just see the report on uh

Virginia je FR here's the here's just a

short clip of like uh regarding uh her

lawsuit against uh Prince Andrews here

play this clip we're back now with a

major development and the sex abuse

Scandal that's been rocking the Royals

prince Andrew hours ago agreed to a

settlement with Jeffrey Epstein accuser

Virginia jefra this is all according to

a new court filing jefra alleged in her

lawsuit that Epstein trafficked her and

forced her to have sex with his friends

including prince Andrew who is Queen

Elizabeth's second son jef freay claimed

Andrew knew she was just 17 when he

sexually abused her on multiple

occasions in different locations CNN

Royal correspondent Max Foster is with

us now and also joining us former Los

Angeles criminal prosecutor uh Lonnie

kums who's also uh prosecuted all kinds

of crime from murder to celebrity

stalkers to sex crimes it's so great to

have both of you here Max

just about a week ago you were reporting

the prince had agreed to sit for a

deposition it looked like this was

headed to a trial what

changed who knows what the conversations

were behind the scenes but if this had

carried on to trial and prince Andrew

had sat down and given a deposition it

would have just uh brought out more and

more embarrassing Revelations about his

life it would embarrass the royal family

um he seemed pretty determined to carry

on with it I think uh probably the

monarchy would prefer that he reached

some sort of settlement he's got that

settlement uh Virginia G Frey wasn't

giving any indication either that she

was interested in the settlement so

we'll wait to hear from both sides some

more detail about why they agreed to

this by the way in addition to all of

this Donald Trump's name appears in the

deposition transcripts of Witnesses in

the Epstein case uh here's an example

and and and here's a woman that was

trafficked who says we were sitting

there on the on Epstein's plane so we

were sitting there and the pilots told

me to go back and tell them that we

can't land in New York and that we were

going to have to land in Atlantic City

Jeffrey Epstein said great we'll call up

Trump and we'll go to I don't recall the

name of the casino but we'll go to the

casino referring to one of the casinos

uh that Donald Trump owned um let me

play you this clip as well this is uh

Donald Trump talking about when he ran

the Miss Teen USA competitions that he

would inspect the naked teenage girls um

he would go in him on Words his own

words he would go in and inspect uh

young teenage girls naked and he would

say because he's the inspector because

he's the um head of it he should be

treated like an inspector I mean how

disgusting is this here play this clip

well you could also say as the owner of

the pageant it's your obligation to do

that so so you have done that now tell

me well I'll tell you the funniest is

that I'll go backstage before a show yes

and everyone's getting dressed and ready

and everything else and you know no men

are anywhere and I'm allowed to to go in

because I'm the owner of the pageant and

therefore I'm inspecting it you know I'm

inspecting I want to make sure

that the dress is everyone okay you know

they stand there with no is everybody

okay and you see these incredible

looking women and so I sort of get away

with things and here's something that

Donald Trump said when he was on the

Howard Stern Show about Lindsay Lohan

when Lindsay Lohan was either 17 years

old or just turning 18 years old I think

she may have even been 17 years old at

the time and was turning 18 here's what

Donald Trump said about her here play

this clip what do you think of Lindsay

Lohan I think she's hot there's

something there right but you have to

like freckles I've seen a you know close

up of her chest yes and a lot of

freckles are you into

freckles if the father's a wreck like

the way he is right you imagine the sex

with this troubled yeah you're probably

right she's probably deeply troubled and

therefore great in bad back in the day

how come the deeply troubled women yes

you know deeply deeply troubled they're

always the best at bit for some reason

what I said is true I mean they they're

just unbelievable I can tell from the

you don't want to be with them for the

long term but for the short term there's

nothing and by the way that's why the

media does need to ask him questions

like the media gives him a pass how do

you give this monster a pass for this

behavior that I'm just showing you the

facts and I'm just showing you the

evidence they never really dealt with

this in 2016 they never dealt with it in

2020 they don't want to deal with it in

2024 you see he just gets asked if he's

going to declassify the files and his

face is in complete and utter Panic it's

not something that should be like a

taboo topic for us to call out Trump for

his conduct Trump's behavior is what's

wrong we should call him out for it and

not act like that didn't happen I mean

it's sickening it's disgusting yes he's

a convicted felon he's a sexual abuser

as adjudicated by a jury and found

liable for civil fraud but but look at

this chapter where he's gotten of his

life where he just gets a pass and it's

probably not a chapter it's probably a

it's a continuing pattern in practice of

how he deals with people in general and

that's something that and and something

that needs to just be called out we're

going to call it out here on the minus

touch Network and I hope you share these

videos and just show people hey look at

this data right here take a look hit

subscribe we're on our way to 3 million

subscribers thanks to your support

thanks for watching and have a good one
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:40 am

Trump CAUGHT Campaigning in Epstein’s FORMER JET
MeidasTouch
Aug 12, 2024 The MeidasTouch Podcast
MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on Donald Trump getting busted for using the jet of his deceased friend.

Transcript

[Ben Meiselas] can we talk for a second about the fact
that Donald Trump is flying around right
now in Jeffrey Epstein's former Jet and
Donald Trump is campaigning on the
Epstein plane seems like a pretty big
deal right so the tail number of the
plane has changed but the serial number
which stays with the hull has not
changed and so we're able to see that it
is indeed the same exact plane here's
Jeffrey Epstein in front of his Gulf
Stream 550 Arrow here's Donald Trump
he's now put Trump 2024 over the same
Gulf Stream that jeffre Epstein used to
traffic women in folks let's just take a
look at the data so we can see it for
ourselves you'll see that Jeffrey
Epstein's plane had a different tail
number than what it currently is but as
you take a look at the serial number
take a look right here at the serial
numbers and you'll compare them the
serial number
5173 compare it to the serial number
right now
5173 and you'll see that it is the same
Gulf Stream 550 plane you put them side
by side Undisputed same plane so what
happened was is that uh Epstein's plane
sold in 2020 to uh a friend of Donald
Trump's and a trump donor it sold for
$6.9 million in July of 2020 the New
York Post wrote about it there and
apparently this is how how Donald Trump
has now gotten his hands on that plane
and Trump is flying around in that plane
as um this one account says the tail
number
n212 J the same plane belonged to
Jeffrey Epstein which was purchased by a
friend of Donald Trump's um the same
account said is anyone going to ask
Donald Trump why he was flying on
Jeffrey Epstein's plane on
Saturday in campaigning in it and why it
is now why it now has the Trump Vance
names on it or it says Trump
2024 um you know we're going to call it
out and we're going to question it here
at the mightest touch Network and we're
going to just show people the facts and
people can assess for themselves and you
know I think that Donald Trump is flying
around in Epstein's jet currently just
think there's a lot there's a lot of um
G550 out there that you could have got
that's the one that you want to use but
look I think it opens up the Pandora's
Box and we should talk about their
relationship we should talk about the
fact that Donald Trump and Jeffrey
Epstein were very close friends and for
those who watch the mightest touch
Network you know that we've done our
digging on their relationship and we
continue to just talk about it and
Report the facts so let's report the
facts shall we Donald Trump and Jeffrey
Epstein were very close friends in the
1990s they were very close close friends
in general they both lived in West Palm
Beach um and Donald Trump said about
Jeffrey Epstein in 2002 that is a direct
quote that Donald Trump gave to New York
Magazine that Jeffrey Epstein is a great
guy who likes women on the younger side
Donald Trump meant girls but Donald
Trump said liked women on the younger
side now one of the areas where Jeffrey
Epstein recruited from and trafficked
women was from maral Lago case in point
Virginia je Fray Virginia je Fray was
working at maralago she was previously
homeless she then worked at maral Lago
and gilain Maxwell who did the
trafficking for Jeffrey Epstein found
Virginia je fre and maral Lago and she
saidd like you to meet a wealthy person
who I work for and the rest was history
and that's how she was introduced to uh
Jeffrey Epstein now you go through uh
the photo of the fact that Donald Trump
brought his kids around Jeffrey Epstein
there's like a photo right here Donald
Trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein uh a
ton of times they frequently partied
together uh you see that uh photo right
there the infamous photo and Donald
Trump is on Jeffrey Epstein's phone logs
Donald Trump is on Jeffrey Epstein's
flight logs Jeffrey Epstein brought a
woman of indeterminate age on Donald
Trump's plane which was uh previously
reported during the gilain Maxwell sex
trafficking trial um a
for person testified that she was 14
years old Jeffrey Epstein introduced her
to Donald Trump throughout the Epstein
files Donald Trump's name appears on the
list over and over again Donald Trump is
in the depositions of women who were
trafficked by Epstein who talk about how
Epstein said I got to call my friend
Donald Trump and let's land the plane
the plane I guess could be the plane
that Trump's on now but land the plane
in Atlantic City to go to one of Trump's
Casino may have been an earlier plane at
the time to be with to to go and meet
Donald Trump in Atlantic City um so you
see this over and over again I mean look
what did Donald Trump say uh before
gilain Maxwell's criminal trial or while
her trial was taking place when the
Press asked Donald Trump what do you
want to say to gilain Maxwell who Donald
Trump was friends with Donald Trump wish
gilain Maxwell well he said I hope she I
wish her well I'll just put it in in
just so you see how Donald Trump said it
here play this clip um justan Maxwell is
in prison and a lot of people want to
know if she's going to turn in powerful
people and I know you've talked in the
past about prince Andrew and uh you've
criticized Bill Clinton's behavior I'm
wondering uh do you feel that she's
going to turn in powerful men how do you
see that working out I don't know I
haven't really been following it too
much I just wish her way well frankly uh
I've met her numerous times over the
years especially since I lived in Palm
Beach and I guess they lived in Palm
Beach uh but I wish her well whatever it
is uh I don't know the situation with
prince Andrew just don't know not aware
of it
yeah and so now in
2024 Donald Trump is flying around in
the Epstein jet campaigning in the
Epstein jet same serial number same
airplane and you see all of the
connections there
how about when Donald Trump went on
Howard Stern and talked about how uh he
would one of the reasons he own beauty
pageants is because as the owner he
would inspect girls naked um and he said
that uh he would they'd allow him to
inspect them naked no they didn't it was
without consent because he would say I'm
the owner of the pageants here play this
clip well you could also say is the
owner of the pageant it's your
obligation to do that so so you have
done that now tell me well I'll tell you
the funniest is that I'll go backstage
before show yes and everyone's getting
dressed and ready and everything else
and you know no men are anywhere and I'm
allowed to go in because I'm the owner
of the pageant and therefore I'm
inspecting it you know I'm inspecting I
want to make sure that is the dress is
everyone okay you know they're standing
there with no is everybody okay and you
see these incredible looking women and
so I sort of get away with things like
and by the way there were um you know
numerous uh women who came forward who
talked about Donald Trump engaging in
that behavior let me just show you a few
right here play this clip is it normal
to see men in dressing rooms at pageants
and the and the owner of a pageant
no no the um the director of the North
Carolina South Carolina Louisiana and
Alabama pageants it's very much a family
atmosphere um she doesn't even go
backstage when the girls are getting
ready only the female chaperons are
allowed backstage in the dressing rooms
um with the girls I've never had an
experience where there were or directors
or anything like that walking back in
the dressing rooms yeah as I understand
there U you have an experience of
something that happened the night before
the
pageant well not the night before the
pageant but um when we were in New York
City on the media tour they were doing a
book launch at Trump Towers for the
universal Beauty um book and they had a
bunch of former Miss usas and Miss
universes and all 51 of us and we did
the Red Carpet and that was tons of fun
and then they lined us all up
and Trump went down the line and he
shook your hand and um you know looked
you over looked you up and down head to
toe um and was just checking everybody
out and you thought you
felt I felt uh very dirty um it was very
creepy it's kind of like when you're at
a bar and a creepy guy is checking you
out that's that was the experience for
me here's Tasha dick
Miss Arizona 2001 talking about what
Donald Trump would do play this clip he
just came strolling right in there was
no second to put a robe on or any sort
of clothing or anything um some girls
were topless other girls were naked as
Miss Arizona 2001 Tasha Dixon competed
in the missusa pageant Donald Trump
owned the contest along with Miss
Universe and Miss Teen USA for 19 years
our first introduction to him was when
we were at the dress rehearsal and half
naked changing into our bikinis to have
the owner come walting in when we're
naked or half naked in a very physically
vulnerable position and then to have the
pressure of the uh you know the the
people that work for him telling telling
us to go Fawn all Fawn all over him go
walk up to him talk to him and Dixon has
strong opinions about what she thinks
were Trump's motivations I'm telling you
Donald Trump own the pageant for the
reason to utilize his power to get you
know around beautiful women Dixon who
lives in West Hollywood was 18 at the
time who do you complain to he owns the
pageant so there's no one to complain to
everyone there works for him the year
she competed the theme was empowering
women and after hearing recent audio of
trump talking about women she decided to
speak out I miss Arizona so I Veer more
on the conservative side um but I just
to choose what's right this is what
Donald Trump said about um Lindsay
loohan when she was either 17 or she had
just turned 18 she had just turned 18
right around that time period where
Donald Trump's talked about uh having
sex with her because she had mental
health issues which Donald Trump said um
was a was more of a reason why he wanted
to have sex with her here play this clip
what do you think of Lindsay Lohan I
think she's hot there's something there
right yes you have to like freckles I've
seen a you know a closeup of her chest
yes and a lot of freckles are you into
freckles if the father's a wreck like
the way he is right you imagine the sex
with this troubled yeah you're probably
right she's probably deeply troubled and
therefore great and bed back in the day
how come the deeply troubled women yes
you know deeply deeply troubled they're
always the best in bed for some reason
what I said is true I mean they they're
just unbelievable I can tell from the
you don't want to be with them for the
long term but for the short term there's
nothing then there's uh this report
from uh the guardian which talked about
these parties that Donald Trump would
attend in connection with his beauty
pageants his pageant was called one of
them was hosting the look of the Year
competition these were the girls right
here and Donald Trump uh the guardian
talked about at least one party Donald
Trump attended on a yacht the spirit of
New York um where men old enough to be
these girls grandparents would grind on
the girls um and you know Donald Trump
was apparently there um
Donald Trump posted photos of himself
with the girl so you see a photo right
there Donald Trump put this in a video
recently um so you go through you just
you know go through all of the facts
about their uh relationship and
friendship between Trump and EP we we
created this video right here using the
uh famous Kendrick Lamar song not like
us but just to take a look at the video
we made here play this clip I hear you
like I'm young you better not he go to
sell black one to any [ __ ] that talk to
him and they love just make sure you H
your little sister from Donald Trump is
heard making questionable comments about
a young girl you're going up the
escalator I'm going to be dating her in
10 years certified lover boy certified
[Music]
pedophiles that [ __ ] them
up I'mma do my stuff why you trolling
like a [ __ ] ain't you tired trying to
strike a cord and it's probably a
minor what does Tiffany have of milers G
Mara's legs we don't know whether or not
she's got this part yet he routinely
spoke fawningly of Jeffrey he admired
Epstein's
lifestyle well you know we're going to
be Fearless in our coverage here at the
midest touch Network and Donald Trump is
using Epstein's plane right now we're
going to talk about it you should share
that information with people I
mean creepy and disgusting is that hit
subscribe let's get to 3 million
together thanks for watching
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The First Sex (All Embryos are Girls)