The Daily Show Has Finally Solved Catcalling, by Kelly Fairc

The Daily Show Has Finally Solved Catcalling, by Kelly Fairc

Postby admin » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:16 am

The Daily Show Has Finally Solved Catcalling
by Kelly Faircloth
10/03/14

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

In her previous Daily Show segment on catcalls, correspondent Jessica Williams made it very clear that a woman's walk to work is not a red carpet. But clueless commentators continue to insist catcalling is just a buncha chill dudes dispensing free compliments, and so she is back for round two, bringing a camera on her walk to work.

You might be surprised at what that camera caught... if you are a man who stubbornly refuses to listen when the women in his life complain about the invasive barrage their daily commute can become. Otherwise, not so much. Great news, though: Williams has found a couple of solutions, which include prancing down the street while singing "You're a Grand Old Flag."

Once, when I was walking past a school in the dead of night, a man whisper-growled at me, asking how much toilet paper it took to wipe my "fat ass." Perhaps I am sensitive, but despite the reassurances of Fox News I did not find it complimentary. Suffice it to say, I found this video quite cathartic!

JESSICA'S FEMINIZED ATMOSPHERE
admin
Site Admin

Return to The First Sex (All Embryos are Girls)