THE BOBCATS, by Matt Inman of The Oatmeal

THE BOBCATS, by Matt Inman of The Oatmeal

Postby admin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:07 am

THE BOBCATS
by Matt Inman of The Oatmeal

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

[Bob 1] Hey you ugly little NardMango, give me that pudding cup.

[Bob 2] Don't make him ask twice, Billy. You don't want to see him angry. Bob's like a fighter jet when he's angry.

[Bob 1] That's right, you little NardBucket. Hand over the pudding cup or I'll come down on you with the agony and suffering of a thousand Panzer tanks. I am Genghis Khan. I am the sword. I am your horror, your plague, and your death.

[Bob 2] I'm trying to work with you here, Willy. I'm the good guy. Just give him your pudding cup and everyone wins. Especially Bob.

[Willy] Sniff. Well okay ...

[Bob 2] Smart move, little man.

[Willy] You know what Bob?! One day you're going to grow up and you'll see the world differently. You'll find that kindness and compassion are how you get ahead in life. Not violence. Not hate.

[Bob 1] What's that little NardCopter rambling about? He's disturbing my pudding feast.

[Bob 2] I'm pretty sure he just called you Captain Booger Balls. You just gonna sit there and take it, Bob?

[Bob 1] IS THAT SO? You like the taste of mulch, you little nardbagel? Do you?!! HRMFPFACKTHPTTH.

[Bob 2] You shouldn't have hurt his feelings, Willy. This is what happens when you hurt Bob's feelings.

[Bob 1] I said, give me that tasty sandwich, you little DouchePickle.

[Bob 2] Don't make him ask again. You don't want to see him angry. Bob's like a fighter jet when he's angry.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Matthew Inman