Ram Dass: Fierce Grace, directed by Mickey Lemle

Ram Dass: Fierce Grace, directed by Mickey Lemle

Postby admin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:09 pm

RAM DASS: FIERCE GRACE -- LITTLE MOVIES
directed by Mickey Lemle

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Table of Contents:

1. I Flunked The Test
2. The Clothing Closet Isn't Open
3. This Isn't Who I Expected To Be
4. I Want to Pull My Consciousness Out and Be Free in the Middle of the Stroke
5. The Fragile Threads of Faith Are Dealt With So Violently
6. We Each Have Melodramas and We Chop Them Up And Put Them in the Salad, the Salad for the Beloved
7. I Was Born Richard Alpert Into a Very Prominent Jewish Family in Boston
8. Those Faculty Meetings; Silver Service of Tea, Big Chairs; The World Is My Oyster
9. These Drugs Give You a Reorientation About Life: Research Psychologists Induce Religious Experience in Theology Students
10. I Was the First Harvard Professor in This Century Who Was Fired, and Millbrook Was Our Resting Place
11. We Were Experimenting With Consciousness, Prodding the Culture, And We Got To Hate Each Other; Getting High Wasn't Satisfying
12. Going to India After the Psychedelics I Came Into a Culture That Recognized Spirit; I Was Looking for Someone Who Could Read the Maps of My Consciousness; I Met Maharaji
13. I Wasn't Going to Go Up and Touch Somebody's Feet; He Said You Were Out Under the Stars Thinking of Your Mother Last Night; That Was the Breakthrough
14. Serve People; Feed People
15. Richard, Get Them Off the Golf Course!
16. We're Totally Totally Interconnected So That The Minute You Change Your Consciousness, the Entire Universe's Consciousness Changes
17. Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
18. Be Here Now Was At One Time the Best Selling Book in the English Language Except for the Bible
19. The Stroke Caused Me to Lose Faith and It Was A Cold, Cold Place
20. Knock, Knock
21. Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum
22. I Was Galumphing Through Life Before the Stroke, And I Thought That Was That, That Was All It Was, But the Stroke is Like a Whole New Incarnation
admin
Site Admin

Return to Little Movies