Why Do Girls Hate Me So Much, by Elliot Rodger

Possibly the world's most popular inclination, the impulse to export your suffering to another seems to be near-universal. Not confined to any race, sex, or age category, the impulse to cause pain appears to well up from deep inside human beings. This is mysterious, because no one seems to enjoy pain when it is inflicted on them. Go figure.

Why Do Girls Hate Me So Much, by Elliot Rodger

Postby admin » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:58 am

WHY DO GIRLS HATE ME SO MUCH
by Elliot Rodger

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

[Transcribed from the video by Tara Carreon]

Hey, Elliot Rodger here. I'm up in the hills in Montecito right now. It's truly a beautiful day.

But, as I've always said: A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone.

And sadly, I have been alone for a very long time.

I've been attending college in Santa Barbara for about 2-1/2 years now. And in those 2-1/2 years I have experienced nothing but loneliness and misery. And my problem is girls.

There are so many beautiful girls here, but none of them give me a chance. And I don't know why. I don't know why you girls are so repulsed by me. It doesn't make sense. I do everything I can to appear attractive to you. I dress nice. I am sophisticated. I am magnificent. I have a nice car -- a BMW -- well, nicer than 90% of the people in my college. Um, you know, I am polite.

I am the ultimate gentleman. And yet you girls never give me a chance. I don't know why.

I put a lot of effort into dressing nice. These sunglasses here, they were $300. Giorgio Armani. I'll put them on.

See? Hold on. Car.

See?

Look at how fabulous I look.

You know, I feel so invisible as I walk through my college because none of the girls there pay attention to me. I see so many beautiful blonde-haired, just so many beautiful blonde-haired girls walking around everywhere in your revealing shorts, your cascading blonde hair, your pretty faces, and I want one of them for a girlfriend. I want to take a girl out on a date and prove to her that I'm worthy. I want to feel that sense of being worthy, to have a girl's love and affection. I'm 22 years old and I've never had a girlfriend.

I'm still a virgin. I've never had the pleasure of having sex with a girl, of sleeping with a girl, kissing a girl. I've never even held a girl's hand. Hell, I don't even have a young girl's phone number in my cell phone. And that's just such an injustice, because I am so magnificent.

I deserve girls much more than all those slobs I see at my college who are somehow able to walk around with their beautiful girls. I mean, even at the college town that I stay in during my semesters: as I walk around in the common areas of town, the areas where all the college parties happen, I see these obnoxious guys walking with beautiful girls.

And that pisses me off because I should be the one with the girls.

I mean, look at me! I'm gorgeous. But you girls don't see it. I don't understand why you're so repulsed by me. Why won't you give me a chance? It's ridiculous.

I mean, the other day I was doing some grocery shopping at Trader Joe's, and I was, of course, all alone, as I always am, which makes me feel so miserable. Anyway, I was doing my shopping and I saw this disgusting looking loser -- well, he's a loser in my opinion -- and he walks in with these two beautiful blonde girls at his side -- I couldn't believe my eyes! I was so insulted by that, because I should be the one with the girls, but you never give me a chance. If you just give me a chance and get to know me, you'll see that I am worthy of you.

Because I am. [Shakes his head back and forth and back and forth] Unbelievable!

I mean, this world is so beautiful, but it's so sad and depressing when I have to experience it all alone. And I have to watch other guys able to walk around and enjoy their lives with beautiful girlfriends at their side. I can only imagine how amazing their sex lives must be. I've never had sex or anything like that. It's such an injustice. I don't know why you girls hate me so much. I've always wished I could ask you this. And this is my way of asking you this. This is the only way I can ask you.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Sadism