RUSSIAN "TROLL FARMS" FLOODING THE INTERNET WITH PRO-KREMLIN

Gathered together in one place, for easy access, an agglomeration of writings and images relevant to the Rapeutation phenomenon.

RUSSIAN "TROLL FARMS" FLOODING THE INTERNET WITH PRO-KREMLIN

Postby admin » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:08 am

RUSSIAN "TROLL FARMS" FLOODING THE INTERNET WITH PRO-KREMLIN PROPAGANDA
THIS MODERN WORLD BY TOM TOMORROW
© Tom Tomorrow 2015

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

[Russian Blogger] Hello! I am beautiful American swimsuit model who loves apple pie, American flag, popular television programs -- AND VLADIMIR PUTIN! Heh hey. [Tap tap tap]

AMERICANS REALIZED THEY'D BEEN CAUGHT NAPPING

[Male Reporter] The Russians are leaving us in the DUST! It's just like SPUTNIK -- except with TROLLS!

[Female Reporter] We must spare NO expense to close the TROLL GAP!

THE PRESIDENT ANNOUNCED A NEW NATIONAL INITIATIVE.

[Obama] -- and so, we choose to troll HARDER than the Russians ever could -- not because it is easy -- but because there are LULZ!
A RAGTAG CREW WAS ASSEMBLED.

[General] You men are the best of the worst at mansplaining, doxxing, and anonymous harassment! Now we want you to use those skills for your COUNTRY!

[Geek Twerp] Consider the Russkies OWNED, sir!

BATTLES WERE FOUGHT ... CASUALTIES INCURRED ...

[Nasty Blogger Soldier 1] My carpal tunnel is REALLY acting up! You guys are gonna have to go on without me!

[Nasty Blogger Soldier 2] We won't do it, Sarge! We NEVER leave a man behind!

[Nasty Blogger Soldier 1] That's a DIRECT ORDER, son. Now, has anyone seen the ibuprofen?

BUT IN THE END, THE RUSSIANS NEVER HAD A CHANCE AGAINST OUR BOYS

[White House Shitbag] What does it mean, "Ethics in Gaming Journalism?"

[General] Uh oh ...

[HUGE TIP O' THE PEN(GUIN) TO JEET HEER!]
admin
Site Admin

Return to A Growing Corpus of Analytical Materials