The Titanic Shame of the Zionist Transfer Agreement

Possibly better than tootsie rolls, illustrated screenplays are tasty little nuggets of cinematic flavor in a convenient pdf wrapper. Download and read your favorite movie in a quarter of the time it takes to watch it. And you can grab quotes and images.

Postby admin » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:03 am

Vignette from "Titanic," directed by James Cameron

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

CLICK HERE TO SEE "THE TITANIC SHAME OF THE ZIONIST TRANSFER AGREEMENT" -- VIGNETTE
admin
Site Admin

Re: The Titanic Shame of the Zionist Transfer Agreement

Postby admin » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:11 am

Vignette Screenplay:

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine, by Edwin Black

[Boy] What are we doing, Mommy?

[Mother] We're just waiting, dear.
When they're finished putting the first-class people in the boats ...
they'll start with us and we'll want to be all ready, won't we?

[Crewman] Lower away together!

[Molly Brown] Come on, sister, you heard the man -- into the boat.

[Caledon Hockley] Any room for a gentleman, gentlemen?

[Crewman] Only women at this time, sir.

[Ruth Dewitt Bukater] Will the lifeboats be seated according to class?
I hope they're not too crowded.

[Rose Dewitt Bukater] Oh, Mother, shut up!
Don't you understand? The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats.
Not enough by half. Half the people on this ship are going to die.

[Caledon Hockley] Not the better half.

[Molly Brown] Come on, Ruth, get in the boat. First-class seats are right up here.

[Caledon Hockley] You know, it's a pity I didn't keep that drawing.
It'll be worth a lot more by morning.

[Rose Dewitt Bukater] You unimaginable bastard.

[Molly Brown] Come on, Rose, darling. There's plenty of room for you.
Come on, Rose. You're next, darling.

[Ruth Dewitt Bukater] Come into the boat, Rose.

[Caledon Hockley] Come.

[Ruth Dewitt Bukater] Rose, get into the boat.
Rose.

[Rose Dewitt Bukater] Good-bye, Mother.

[Ruth Dewitt Bukater] Rose! Rose, come back here!

[Caledon Hockley] Where are you going? To him?
To be a whore to a gutter rat?

The Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh (I Tab. II Col.) has an episode which is similar to the already mentioned mixing of Hercules with Echidna. Jabani is a shaggy sair-man like Esau. He lives in the wild together with the "livestock" and with the "swarms of the sea." He is a man of lewdness (I Tab, IV Col). Gilgamesh has him captured by a lascivious whore. "Then the wanton girl bared her breasts, opened her legs, and he had his way with her, she was not shy, she took his fullness ... she was very lustful with him, the work of a woman ... his muscles pressed onto her back, for six days and seven nights Jabani copulated with the wanton girl in this way." There have been countless naked figurines in shameless postures which show their breasts found in excavations. On a sarcophagus from Amathont in Fig. 25 we see a long row of these lewd hussies, while the ugly dwarves scurry by. No less obscene is the posture of the woman with a dwarf in Fig. 21. Herodotus (II,46) reports the following: "The goat and Pan are called Mendes in Egypt. In the region of Mendes, in my time, the following oddity occurred: A goat (tragos) was mated with a woman before everyone's eyes." In fact, we see a woman in just such a copulation with an animal on an Etruscan mirror (Fig. 20). Bachart: Hierozoicon (642) says that Moses alluded to the abominable passions of the Egyptians (Lev. XVII.7) which he timidly described. I Cor.X.20: "Ye can not drink from the cup of the Lord and that of the demons at the same time" is always interpreted as Sodomy. Even a more modern theologian, such as the Jesuit Pesch (in prael. dogm. III.221) says that all the idolatry in the Old Testament is really diabolic whoredom. Aelian VII. 19 says that the cynecephalics and tragoi have an untamable instinct to mix with human women. Strabo (802) corroborates Herodotus, when he relates that in Mendes Pan, the goat (tragos), and zoa are worshiped, and there women have sex with the goats. Even today in India, girls are deflowered by an idolatrous doll which is fitted with a large sexual member. The wooden idol has replaced the living Sodomite lover. On the other hand, the pygmy girl impaled on a phallus in Fig. 4 is archeological proof that men also committed bestiality. If Italian women could not bear children Juno commanded that they ought to copulate with goats (hirci) (Ovid fasti II,440). The Sibyl (ed. Friedlieb) II,386, in connection with Rome, says: "Through you base men found intercourse with animals (ktenon koiten) ... they no longer find the divine fire of the forest with the virginal Kurei, that nourishes the flame so well," and III,464, concerning Italy it is said: "You are no longer the mother of the good, but rather you are raising beasts (theres)." Jordanes (de reb. get. c. 24) reports that the Gothic king Filmer drove out all the sorceresses from his people; they had consorted with the fig-beasts, and from this union sprang the Huns. Rigr engenders a hideous and misshapen brood with Edda in the "Rigsthula" Just as Loki has Sodomite appetites, so does the Greek Boreas. Sodomy with ape-men is preserved as fornication with devils and demons in the writings of the Church Fathers. The Albegensians and Templars also committed this kind of lasciviousness, and in fact all of medieval witchcraft probably goes back to Sodomy. Even in modern times sexual activity with animals, especially of women with dogs, is not uncommon.

The concepts of the ancients concerning fornication, or adultery, do not conform to our ideas. Extramarital sexual activity between human beings was no transgression in the eyes of the ancients. Strabo (783) states that an adulterer is one who comes from a different kind. Evidently Sodomy is meant, for Sophocles also explains extramarital pregnancy in terms of the interference of a demon. The ape-man is actually called the ''foreigner'' by the ancients, the "foreign man" (Heb. zar, nekar, achar, Gk. allotrios, xenos, Lat. alienus, alienigena). In the shorter Genesis we find alienigena, and in the corresponding passage in the Book of Kafale "Moloch." Zach. IX.6 has mamzer, which means "mongrel" or "bastard," and which is translated by the Greeks with "foreigner," and by the Romans with "divider" (separator). We also understand the abominable customs of the Babylonians, about which Herodotus (I,199) speaks. In the holy grove of Aphrodite women sit in rows, there is much coming and going, and the ''foreign men" copulate with the women there. The same is reported by Baruch VI and Strabo (745). Especially convincing is a passage in Lucian (de Syr. dea, 14), where he calls the hybrid form of Derketo a theema xenon (foreign apparition). Xenika and voluptuousness are mentioned together by him in Kynikos 8. The angels, as well as Sodom, have whored after ''foreign'' flesh, says the Judas epistle 7 (cf. I Esdr. IX.2).

As to why humans, especially women, hit upon this loathsome vice, Ez. XXIII.20 says: ''Women were crazy for the voluptuousness of fornication with those whose members are like the members of asses and whose flood of semen is like the flood of semen from a stallion," and Ez.XVI.26: "woman whored with the people of Misraim with their big members." Figs. 3, 12, and 16 show archaeological evidence for this assumption. Diodor reports that the Greeks worshipped Priapus because of his large genital member.

-- Theozoology, or the Science of the Sodomite Apelings and the Divine Electron, by Dr. Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels

[Rose DeWitt Bukater] I'd rather be his whore than your wife.

[Caledon Hockley] No! No!
I said no!

[Rose Dewitt Bukater] (Hawking/Spitting in his face]

[Ruth Dewitt Bukater] Rose! Please stop!

[Crewman] And lower away!

[Ruth Dewitt Bukater] Rose!

[Crewman] Man the tiller!

[Ruth Dewitt Bukater] No, wait!

[Crewman] Lower away!

[Ruth Dewitt Bukater] Rose!

[Crewman] Lower together!

[Tiller] Pull.

[Orchestra playing]

[Tiller] Pull! Put your backs into it, pull!

[Distant Shouting]

[Tiller] Pull!

[Molly Brown] Now, there's something you don't see every day.

[Tiller] Pull!

[Rich Lady] Will you hold the boat a moment? I just have to run back to my room --

[Crewman] [Picks her up and puts her in the boat]
Sit down! She's the last. All right to lower.

[Thomas Andrews] Mr. Lightoller, why are the boats being launched half full?

[2nd Officer Lightoller] Not now, Mr. Andrews.

[Thomas Andrews] There, look, 20 or so ...
in a boat built for 65, and I saw one boat with only 12 -- 12!

[2nd Officer Lightoller] Well, we weren't sure of the weight, Mr. Andrews. These boats may buckle.

[Thomas Andrews] Rubbish! They were tested in Belfast with the weight of 70 men!
Now, fill these boats, Mr. Lightoller, for God's sake, man!

[2nd Officer Lightoller] Please, I need more women and children, please.

[Crewman] Get back in there. This is not an exit.

[Man] You can't keep us locked in here like animals. This ship's bloody sinking!

[Crewman] Bring forward the women! Unlock the gates.
Women only! No men!

[Shouting]

[Shouting]

[Fighting]

[Crewman] [Pulls out gun] Get back!
Lock the gates!
Get them back from those gates!
Don't touch the gates!

[Man] For God's sake, man, there are women and children down here!
Let us up so we can have a chance!

[Crewman] Get back!

[Man] [Pointing an accusing finger]
admin
Site Admin

Return to Illustrated Screenplays