Elliot Rodger's Retribution Video, by Elliot Rodger

Possibly the world's most popular inclination, the impulse to export your suffering to another seems to be near-universal. Not confined to any race, sex, or age category, the impulse to cause pain appears to well up from deep inside human beings. This is mysterious, because no one seems to enjoy pain when it is inflicted on them. Go figure.

Elliot Rodger's Retribution Video, by Elliot Rodger

Postby admin » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:11 pm

ELLIOT RODGER'S RETRIBUTION VIDEO
by Elliot Rodger

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUW3Km ... 1426290115

[transcribed from the video by Tara Carreon]

Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.

For the last 8 years of my life, ever since I've hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, but never to me. I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. I've been through college for 2-1/2 years -- more than that, actually -- and I am still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure and all those years I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm a perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it. [Laughing]

On the day of retribution I am going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB, and I will slaughter every single spoiled stuck-up blonde slut I see inside there. All those girls who I desired so much. They would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them, while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one, the true alpha male. [Laughing]

Yes. After I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I'll take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I've had to rot in loneliness for all these years. They've all looked down upon me every time I tried to go out and join them. They've all treated me like a mouse. Well now, I will be a god compared to you. You will all be animals. You are animals, and I will slaughter you like animals, and I'll be a god, exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it. You do deserve it, just for the crime of living a better life than me. All you popular kids, you've never accepted me. And now you will all pay for it.

And girls, all I've ever wanted was to love you, and be loved by you. I wanted a girlfriend. I wanted sex. I wanted love, affection, adoration, but you think I'm unworthy. That's a crime that can never be forgiven. If I can't have you girls, I will destroy you. [Laughing]

You denied me a happy life, and in turn I will deny all of you life. [Laughing]

It's only fair. I hate all of you. Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species.

If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood, and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated, and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy, and so I'll show you none. [Laughing]

You forced me to suffer all of my life and now I will make you all suffer. I've waited a long time for this. I will give you exactly what you deserve. All of you. All you girls who rejected me and looked down upon me and, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men.

And all of you men for living a better life than me. All of you sexually active men: I hate you! I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve.

Utter annihilation! [Laughing] I am ...
admin
Site Admin

Return to Sadism